It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411 Thoughts and Possibilities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Discovered the missing 411 stuff a while back and had pretty much settled on a Bigfoot or (possibly undiscovered species) big cat explanation but once he got into the urban cases I was at a loss. I'm pretty sure the Lisa lam case had a much more pedestrian explanation but I have looked into many of the cases on my own and haven't heard of/found any involving suicide notes. I thought his own criteria would rule out a case involving a suicide note

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have yet to see many developments in these cases. I want to think outside of the box. Anyone care to entertain this thought for a moment?

Victims were often picking berries esp. huckleberries. * Victims often disappear or are found in swamps. Usually end with the victims found dead in the nearby water

I understand these are different parasites but there seems to be some sort of a connection.

Ant parasite turns host into ripe red berry, biologists discover

www.berkeley.edu...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I just watched the 'Missing 411' documentary and I find it absolutely pathetic that there's no national data base for these cases. I'd say the government is hiding something.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Didn't

originally posted by: Rumrunner
I just watched the 'Missing 411' documentary and I find it absolutely pathetic that there's no national data base for these cases. I'd say the government is hiding something.

What were your thoughts on the documentary generally?
Worth a watch?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After watching videos of eagles killing deer,another suspect in case of young children disappearing.And if Indians legends of thunderbirds are true,a 20 foot bird definitely would be capable of taking someone without a trace.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Otley

Well I love to watch these types of shows, so to me it's worth the watch, although other cases were featured , I wish they would have added more.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I read the books, both the East and West. I wasn't all that impressed. A lot of children wandering away from inattentive parents. Either they got lost in the wilderness, eaten by wild animals, or abducted by creepers. While each incident is mysterious in it's own way, there was no evidence to suggest alien abduction, adoption by sasquatch, or that anyone walking into another dimension.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
i found something in antarctic in google earth:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

it can be a hidden animal race. I think this creatures are squids/octupuses which can camouflage. From antarctic they fly above andeans and rocky mountains to canada like salmons.

A hunterwoman in US see a hidden creature:

A hunter saw a Camouflage creature:
de.sott.net...
Translation:
Left: First (of two) selfies against 18:21 (1,024 x 768 px) on the high stand Suddenly it became muck-smell-still in the forest-she then simmer a friend: "Something is wrong. There is a silence in death in the forest. No squirrel, no birds, no crickets. Is weird. "
She initially expected a panther, bear or other robber to take the stage.
Instead, she didn't believe her eyes when she saw in the trees a being almost transparent and merely schematic (it reminded her of moving cling film or an air reflection over a hot road) and practically moved on towards her Eye level moved. The moment she didn't know what to say or think. The object jumped from one tree to the other. While she watched the being, Jan continued to hold the Blackberry in her hand. The distance from each other was about 5-7 meters. The apparition was about 8 feet above the ground.

As being removed, but the woman did not know how to behave and lingered motionless with a bow and arrow in the high seat. She waited there for another 90 minutes and then rushed back to her car as quickly as she could.
When she arrived at home, she received a Facebook message from her nephew from the high school 1 mile away, where the boy was playing in a marching band. He reported an unknown flying object above the high-school field-a bright white light-that turned a few circles there and then shrank to a small point. The same object subsequently reappeared. The whole thing played out between 1919:50 and 20am 00. There were several witnesses-including some who recalled a similar sighting almost exactly a year earlier.

-

Further i think those creature are responsible for the death of Henry McCabe

this is from the articel: de.sott.net...
Particularly creepy: The disappearance of Henry McCabe (32) in September 2015; After being dropped off at a gas station by a friend at 2:00 at 2:00 after a visit to the pub together. At 2:30, a call was made to his wife on your smartphone's voicebox while she was already asleep. There, strange screams can be heard, bizarre noises such as growls and hisses. It wasn't until 2 months later that a kayak driver found his remains in Rush Lake, 7 miles away. The call is officially available on Youtube (www.youtube.com...). Cause of death: Death by drowning, no further injuries

edit on 25-2-2019 by acdrnx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join