It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Univ. Prez: Students Scared/ 'In Pain' After Someone Wrote 'Trump 2016' in Chalk On Campus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh no Trump is on TV,,,IT BURNS! AAAARGH IT BURNS! LMAO, My question is, what hurts college students more ? "feeling the bern" or "Trump pain" ? The chalk drawers have white privilege , it was also drawn in white so naturally they are.....you guessed it...KKK !

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
"Chalk Dust Torture" by Donald J. Trump

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They ought to Change the Name of that University to Wuess U.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mostly BS.

www.snopes.com...

Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
College students love the evil characters in Star Wars and still trick-or-treat wearing Darth Vader costumes, but they break out in hives when they think of Donald Trump? Give me a break!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
These brainwashed young people seem to want to take away other Americans Constitutional rights to support whoever they wish, it is very intolerant of them. It is also very disturbing to see these novice young people being brainwashed by their communist red diaper doper baby Professors, as well as the race baiting leftist vermin media. Liberalism is a very sick and twisted mental disease, and this is just another example of it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Holy F*c#! What in the world is wrong with these students, excuse me, children. I personally see Trump as a flip flopping, divisive, xenophobic fascist. That's the beauty of free speech. The University's president is willing to capitulate that easily? These poor babies were pained by a message saying "Trump 2016" and now the perpetrator(S) must be found? This is beyond disgusting...

This is left wing- what I think/believe - is the most important authoritarianism at it's best. Seriously. This has gotten beyond out of control on "both" so called "sides"

This is sickening. Again, I might really dislike Trump for various reasons that deserve their own thread, there is no reason to protest a sidewalk chalk message so strongly unless you're an authoritarian yourself. This is a disgusting joke if true.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So the president of that university is saying that their students are a bunch of pansies? Toughen up students, welcome to the real world where we are forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

I wonder if it will ever change. I am not going to put my faith in god ever coming to our rescue. Why would he do that when we are trashing this planet, a garden of Eden compared to any other planet we know exists.

That's very offensive to my atheist sentiments. I demand that you retract your statement. If you fail to do so I may cry too much therefore melting my snowflake self. How dare you be so incredibly insensitive?!? Have you any clue what you've done?!? I will petition ATS to ban you and also hire Academi (new blackwater) to raid your house and have an accidental discharge! How dare you!!! How dare you!!!

...pardon me I need to go find my credit card and wipe the tears from my seemingly 3 year old eyes...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

" Liberalism is a very sick and twisted mental disease "

Man , that's a great Idea to Print on a T Shirt , Imagine the Stir that would cause on Collage Campuses Today . LOL

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
These students of Emory University need to get a life.

When i was there age i was serving in the US navy off vietnam sweeping live mines in Haiphong harbor.
That payed for my collage.

I would never hire any of these moron students from Emory University.

Bernie Sanders wants to give away free collage to morons like this but i as a taxpayer would never pay for it because it would be a waste to money because who would ever hire these morons.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Mostly BS.
www.snopes.com...

Deny Ignorance

Good...

Guess that means it's no longer necessary to deliver any swift kicks to their "safe spots"...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hope the Emory Presidents action of standing up for free speech will let the snowflakes know that world is changing (or regaining its senses) around them. Hopefully the poor little dears will not be too offended.

Emory President stands up for free speech.
edit on 31/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They remind me of a bunch of mental patients, Like the nutcases walking around in a circle in that old school movie Midnight Express. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
#TheChalkening

Excellent - snowflakes actions started a countrywide trend that categorically tells them to shut the hell up.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join