It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump eats pizza with a fork

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He's not one of us! A real man doesn't mind getting his hands dirty at any given moment. It's a life fact.

Can you trust a guy who uses this excuse? I can't.

"A lot of people are asking why am I using plastic forks and knives that the pizza parlor gave. Well, I don’t walk around with forks and knives, and frankly, it was very comfortable. Plus, this way you can take the top of the pizza off so you’re not just eating the crust. I like to not eat the crust so we can keep the weight down at least as good as possible."

Remember that kid you invited to your pizza party in 3rd grade who always left out a plate full of uneaten pizza crust? It had excess toppings he didn't like and pretty much wasted a perfectly good slice. Yeah, that's Trump.

Can you imagine the wasted spending? Not only is he wasting a good crust, but he's a genius at being bankrupt just like our current government.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Really?

The guy doesn't eat crust so in your opinion this equates to potential wasteful budget spending?

Maybe that's his secret to amassing such wealth?

Cutting out what he thought was BS?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well this is certainly an enlightenment.

What's the punchline?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

i've seen lots of people eat pizza with a fork, i've also seen people eat fried chicken with a fork. doesn't mean sh@@.
there are a lot of things wrong with trump without worrying about how he eats pizza.

edit on 23-3-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Really... condemning a man for his eating habits?

This may be the very dumbest damned anti-candidate argument in the entire history of political buffoonery.

Let me repeat...

This may be the very dumbest damned anti-candidate argument in the entire history of political buffoonery.

Just... wow...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I dont know much about America's presidential election, but I see how Trump is winning big time, as you stalk this mans every breath take - he wants it you know. He does it on purpose.

Its just how Miley Cyrus trolled the world, and only got more and more fame because "you didnt like what she did". But all in all, Miley and Trump, they are trolling you all. You all jump the bait.

Just think about if no one ever said a thing about Trump, would he still have as many voters?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat "hand food" with their hands

How does he manage with Tacos ? You can't enjoy a taco with a knife and fork it just doesn't work

I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat tacos either

I was right in never trusting Trump even before I heard of this perverted practice of eating pizza with a knife & fork

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That was exactly what popped into my head when I read the OP!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Trump may end up winning and doing a decent job, but, a real NY'er sees this (knife and fork to pizza) as blasphemy.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ColeYounger

That was exactly what popped into my head when I read the OP!

Great minds think alike, my friend!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sometimes I use a fork if it's right out of the oven and piping hot. Once it's cooled I use the hands. But, I'm a Nazi, so what do I know.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I swear... if news were to break tomorrow that H. Clinton enjoyed a breakfast of roasted babies served with a side of fried puppies, the idiots would praise the woman as an avid champion of recycling... an environmentalist!

The Bush and Clinton families have been largely responsible for our current mess... and yet another is being set up as the next POTUS.

Yet... Trump eats pizza with a fork...

Eesh...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My Mum's a Brit. We ate pizza with knives and forks. KFC????? Dive in.
When the family visited from England they didn't get it. They ate fried chicken with knives and forks.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I wonder how Hillary eats pizza?

Double fists her face?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Depending on what I am wearing I find myself occasionally eating pizza with a fork.

And weight reason is a fact.

Now Grandma Wala (may she rest in Peace) was from Italy, she made me a dish when I was a kid, she said it was Pizzia. It was a fresh cooked flat bread in a bowl and a spicy tomato sauce with meat, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions poured over the bread topped with Mozzarella and Fresh grated Parmesan cheese. It was far better than any American pizza and you ate it with a fork.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I wonder how Hillary eats pizza?

Double fists her face?

You could be correct. Did you ever notice that they tend to not show her from the waist down in photos...

LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

You can eat soft tacos with a fork and knife also burritos.

Trust in a person should never be placed on a person because of how they eat their food.

But rather on what they do to help others eat.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

did you ever notice they don't show her very often Eating?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join