It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones should get a nobel peace prize

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

i said in the original post '' hes woken me and countless other people up to the horrors that a goverment can do more then anyone else on tv or the internet ''

You mean like the threat posed by Justin Beiber.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

before alex i believed a goverment was there to help you and was for the people, now i can see the truth.

Clear improvement, kudos to Alex Jones then.

But then again, someone who tells you things will go bad tomorrow is really saying they aren't bad now.
Which they are.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: DAVID64

mean the guy who thinks giant lizards wearing human skin are our leaders

ok this is 1 theory based on many other things he does, - if you ignore the reptile thing

Man, that is one HUGE thing to forget about...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

but alex repeatably tells us things are bad now and we are near the point of no return.
edit on 23-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Alex Jones has as much to do with true real investigative journalism like a fly has to do with sheparding sheeps. In other words...non.

And I think what Alex Jones deserves is to be hard-core spanked by a blond domina hooker in a self-styled leather-uniform, who does not give up spanking him when he starts crying. But Alex problably would enjoy that, so...no...even that is too good for him.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah.

Except the point of no return was reached with the patriot act, time to re-wake up

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a hack. A pitchman.....if it wasn't for conspiracy theories, I can see him saying " And here's how to order" In a loud and boastful way.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Very sorry, forgive me, it must be your style of writing/subject matter of interest.

Mental note made.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
his y2k end of the world predictions wiped his credibility out.
911 got him some new idiots.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You'll find Alex is not a popular figure on ATS. Alex is crazy!......yeah, like a fox.
Alex reminds me of the guy on the TV in "They Live", that kept interrupting broadcasts. They all thought he was crazy too. I think Alex has figured something out about humans. We tune everything out that doesn't fit our personal bias. The one way to get through that is by going off the deep end. We will pay attention to that, with our mouths hanging open. The result will either be ridicule or interest. Either way, he got us to listen, and for those who are interested enough to research for themselves what he's saying, he doesn't care that we think he's crazy. He's succeeded in sounding the alarm, and making money to keep his show and his family alive and thriving.

There's just enough truth to what Alex says to scare the s##t out of the unsuspecting. That's all that's needed. "Wake up folks. The world is not how you imagine it to be, except in your own mind. There are bad people out there wielding unimaginable power, and they will destroy anything they can't manipulate, regardless of the consequences."

Personally, I think the Alex Jones of this world are needed. Shut them up, and kiss any freedoms you have left goodbye.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Jones has turned from an interesting conspiracy reporter to a brand that seems more bent on selling his product line than anything else. Not to mention he has pretty much gone off the deep end. Maybe a decade ago he had a little integrity but it gone now.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

you see it as crazy talk i see it as a motivational speech in disguise.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

In my minds-eye something like this happend with Alex Jones once upon a time:

As he still was a pumpy on steroids, some rich creep came along and said onto him, "dude, you seem to be the right kind of guy to spread some fear and anger around about some new-word-order stuff. You wanna be the guy who spills the beans for us? We sacrifice Bill Hicks for you being the guy who poses as some truth-delivery men." And Alex said, "yes, please. That's exactely what I'm interested in."

And then Bill Hicks died.

And then Alex Jones and Kevin Booth played with the deluded minds a game, called: Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

And then they got caught.

And then they considered suicide as an option.

And then....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman

you see it as crazy talk i see it as a motivational speech in disguise.

We will have to agree to disagree then

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have always liked Alex Jones as well.

You can tell he is a polarizing figure, but the fact remains he is passionate in his beliefs and has every kind of Government disinfo agent working to discredit him. I agree with him on a lot of topics.
edit on 2016/3/23 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That moment when your faith in humanity takes a nosedive into the local cesspit...

I guess the same folk that support Jones are the same folk that consider Drumpf to be a good potential POTUS....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

The $1million that comes with it does.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
edit: was thinking of the tesla patent thread, nevermind
edit on 35049v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I watch Alex Jones . He is passionate about his beliefs and cares. You can't kick a guy for that.

He does, however, appear to have the the worlds worst case of heartburn. He often looks like he is stifling a belch. #r.o.l.a.i.d.s.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How does the king of hyperbole wake anyone up? To me, he just looks like another fearmonger appealing to the gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join