It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones should get a nobel peace prize

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
alex jones should get a nobel peace prize because he has done more to help humanity then any other individual i know, hes woken me and countless other people up to the horrors that a goverment can do more then anyone else on tv,internet or the radio ,its not fair to call him a conspiracy theorist because he only shows you what people will do if they have unchecked power useing their own reports, , he sells some of the best supplements on the market at a unbeatable priceif he cant get a nobel peace prize he should get some journalism,radio or humanitarian award.

just thought i would share my thoughts on alex jones.
edit on 23-3-2016 by theboarman because: mistakes

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

You do realize nobel peace prizes aren't worth #, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing ...

.... Pardon ?
edit on 23-3-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This guy.....

I think the only way he has ever woke anyone up is by shouting very loudly.

Either that i have to get rid of my light-bulbs and Tv

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
not sure about the peace prize, but he is a good man

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

He hasn't done anything to help humanity except be rhe biggest fear-monger that ever was allowed to have an audience.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

very brave thread, i was a little concerned it was not in the "Jokes" section.

i feel for you as it seems he has impacted your life. Please bare in mind this guy is very Anti government and if he could have his way he would march with 100's of people to take out governments..if he had his way.

he spreads fear across the nations making you think everyone is bad and is good at dividing people. Most of his information is half truths. They way he talks and acts with aggression and anger is not someone i can see getting close to a peach prize of any sort. Maybe unstable mental prize.

he is just an entertainer like the rest of them. I would recommend David Icke instead of Alex Jones, just coz he is more humble and does not force stuff down your neck, you take the information he shares and make your own opinion.

stay away from Alex jones the money grabber the best you can IMO

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
alex jones should get a nobel peace prize because he has done more to help humanity then any other individual i know, hes woken me and countless other people up to the horrors that a goverment can do more then anyone else on tv or the internet,its not fair to call him a conspiracy theorist because he only shows you what people will do if they have unchecked power useing their own reports, , he sells some of the best supplements on the market at a unbeatable priceif he cant get a nobel peace prize he should get some journalism,radio or humanitarian award.

Alex Jones has made plenty of money selling bullsh*t to idiots for years, claiming all kinds of disgusting things.
Those who are old enough remember him claiming "Martial Law" was coming at LEAST TEN TIMES.
I remember him claiming FEMA camps had "gas ovens" ready for a "genocide" more than once.
I recall him claiming that the US military was about to start rounding people up and executing people more than three times in the last ten years.

The man is making money from selling sh*t to people who believe anything he says, even though he's been proven to be preaching bs more times than I can count.

The man doesn't deserve anything but condemnation for profiteering off the paranoid delusions of people who should be spending their money on treatment.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Alex Jones is awesome.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Good point

Also, saying "the S will HTF tomorrow in a specific unrealistic way" is the best response, propaganda-wise to "people, we're knee deep in S, the F has been H pretty bad"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I would recommend David Icke instead of Alex Jones

You mean the guy who thinks giant lizards wearing human skin are our leaders?

OP - I would advise you to avoid both, while doing your own research and coming to your own conclusions.
edit on 23-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As long as we're sharing our thoughts... Alex Jones is ten pounds of crap in a five pound bag.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: theboarman
alex jones should get a nobel peace prize because he has done more to help humanity then any other individual i know, hes woken me and countless other people up to the horrors that a goverment can do more then anyone else on tv or the internet,its not fair to call him a conspiracy theorist because he only shows you what people will do if they have unchecked power useing their own reports, , he sells some of the best supplements on the market at a unbeatable priceif he cant get a nobel peace prize he should get some journalism,radio or humanitarian award.

Alex Jones has made plenty of money selling bullsh*t to idiots for years, claiming all kinds of disgusting things.
Those who are old enough remember him claiming "Martial Law" was coming at LEAST TEN TIMES.
I remember him claiming FEMA camps had "gas ovens" ready for a "genocide" more than once.
I recall him claiming that the US military was about to start rounding people up and executing people more than three times in the last ten years.

The man is making money from selling sh*t to people who believe anything he says, even though he's been proven to be preaching bs more times than I can count.

The man doesn't deserve anything but condemnation for profiteering off the paranoid delusions of people who should be spending their money on treatment.

I don't live in the States.
Alex is the man that brings " hey, open your mind and start thinking for yourself" person. He is an all American.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Alex jones the genius. Lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Another one from you?

I wonder if this troll will get as many reactions as the 'People From the UK' thread.

Thanks for making ATS a better place good man(boy).

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

i am not a troll, i believed all guns were banned in the uk when i made that thread, if you read through the thread you see me and another fellow had a nice conversation that showed me i was wrong, also why i wont be moving to the uk, also no need for the degrading remarks.
edit on 23-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

mean the guy who thinks giant lizards wearing human skin are our leaders

ok this is 1 theory based on many other things he does, - if you ignore the reptile thing which i dont buy into myself then alot of other content he provides about governments, structures etc can be interesting.

anything better than Alex jones, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What did alex wake you up from?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

i said in the original post '' hes woken me and countless other people up to the horrors that a goverment can do more then anyone else on tv or the internet ''

before alex i believed a goverment was there to help you and was for the people, now i can see the truth.
edit on 23-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He CAN be awesome and he CAN be a fear mongering attention ho... like all of us.

But when his blood pressure and fear is in low ebb, he has some fine ideas about intellectual freedom and our societal brain washing systems of control that are hard to fault... but when he talks about FEMA camps and our military executing us and marshal law coming tomorrow, not-so-much.

His "TV and lights programming us, there are patents!" shtick actually is based in partial reality and folks should be aware the tech exists, but perhaps not afraid... yet, anyway... or rather, most of us likely aren't unwitting Guinea Pigs for nefarious electromagnetic brain conditioning that might actually be carried on HDTV and/or programmed lighting ... or it's really good and operational and I'm now a slave of the system, even more than simple economics makes slaves of us all unless we're positioned at the top of the pyramid ... how's that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join