It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American injured in Brussels was also at Boston Marathon bombing and in Paris during attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It is like that movie : People send from the future to be at the accidents and watch them closelt.

Maybe he is a trill seeker? Knows about the bombings and goes there to feel the thrill from the chaos. Like adrenalin boost.
edit on 23-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
And if he is 19 now ... How old would the son of been at the time of the Boston bombings ... A 16/17 year old CIA op ?

I agree, the chances of being in the three cities at the times of the events are not all that great.

Statistically I would imagine there are a few people in a similar situation given the billions of people on the planet.

It is not as much fun though is it?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
i wouldn't say perfect cover .. Perfect cover is when you leave no trace that you were even there at these events. Allowing information out and allowing people to connect dots is not perfect cover

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Ah damn sorry for using my brain

Ok so he is a CIA op and they put this report out so he can hide in plain site when it would of been a lot easier if they said nothing at all.

Sorry for commenting I'll take my two pence back

There is a difference between offering an opinion and making a definite determination without suitable evidence to back it up.

I said earlier that the likelihood he was an operative was slim but did not presume that I had the authority to end the debate based on my own personal belief.

And I too was offering my own opinion, my opinion was that at the slim chance of him being a CIA op is not correct. Surely if you were a CIA op involved in these attacks you would leave NO evidence you were there never mind having a news report about you being aired. People start connecting dots when you realease Information, just like here on ATS. All it took was that one report and already being suggest he may of been CIA .. Cover blown straight away. It's best to say nothing at all

But what if his cover was already blown.. It is also a known fact that various government agencies have employed children..
And sometimes it just runs in the family..
Just look at the bush family.. 2 presidents, various politicians and even a former head of CIA.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

i wouldn't say perfect cover .. Perfect cover is when you leave no trace that you were even there at these events. Allowing information out and allowing people to connect dots is not perfect cover

OK not perfect cover put a possible use of plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

He is just as likely to be a time traveller from the future observing key terrorist events and just stood a little too close this time.

I thought he could be back researching the events that led to whatever is the outcome of this "terror war". If it is true it could be a bad sign for the outcome unless scholastic research in the future uses time travel much like a library or the internet of today.

But I wonder about Boston, it seems to be a bit of an outlier. Maybe his presence there is why he became involved or volunteered.

The observers!! You've made me want to watch fringe again
edit on 23-3-2016 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Why does my mind tell me there is something odd about those men in the photo. The old splinter...

edit:

You've made me want to watch fridge again

Did you men "fringe"? Or are these men raiding your food and beer supply?

edit:

Got it...

edit on 3/23/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Coincidence.

They do actually happen you know.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
If they raided my fridge they would be dead men lol I saw my mistake when I read it back after posting, I laughed at what a fool I was ... I was hoping to correct it before anyone noticed hah guess not

That's why you get for using an iPhone with fat fingers

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

He is just as likely to be a time traveller from the future observing key terrorist events and just stood a little too close this time.

I thought he could be back researching the events that led to whatever is the outcome of this "terror war". If it is true it could be a bad sign for the outcome unless scholastic research in the future uses time travel much like a library or the internet of today.

But I wonder about Boston, it seems to be a bit of an outlier. Maybe his presence there is why he became involved or volunteered.

The observers!! You've made me want to watch fringe again

I watch it back to back about once every 6 months or so and I am still not quite sure what it's all about.

Would you say that he is more likely to be an observer type time traveller than a teenage CIA operative like Cody Banks then?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Off topic .. I enjoyed the series it did make you think about things a little but a great show never the less

I'd say he was more of a CIA op than a time traveller .. And I don't think he is a CIA op if you get me

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

And now I have a post with comments about two different posters. ha on me also.

Maybe truth is really far away from what our rational mind believe can be true.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Misterlondon

Coincidence.

They do actually happen you know.

Well that's it then guys.. Case closed.. It was a coincidence. We can close this thread then..
And might as well close every thread down because they could all be coincidences..
In fact let's close the site down and we can just dicuss this stuff on the mainstream websites and forums and conform to what 'they' want us to believe.

Take the blue pill next time.

Anyway I've got to go.. There is a black helicopter over my house and 2 suv's have pulled up outside..

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If we could identify time travelers then maybe we could use the frequency of the visits to certain times or events to determine what passed events had a major effect on the future.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why would missionaries be travelling to Europe in already Christian countries?
Those people normally go to Africa and other 3rd world countries.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious
Why would missionaries be travelling to Europe in already Christian countries?
Those people normally go to Africa and other 3rd world countries.

That is a very good question.

And one that would like to know the answer to.

Maybe they were using Europe as a stepping stone to travel to and from Africa.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That is pretty dam unlucky no doubt some will try to claim he is a Crisis Actor but these things do happen.

Poor guy should probably just lock his doors.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

There is no way of knowing in which order he would have visited.

Maybe he started at the end and worked his way backwards to find the starting point.

Maybe we should trawl through old photo's of other events like 911 looking for him?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Good point. The order wouldn't have to follow our time.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Maybe we should trawl through old photo's of other events like 911 looking for him?

He could also have aged if he is doing this over several decades. A match might be to someone 10 or 15 years older.

Could get a bit complex. Very interesting thought material.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join