It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona; Cochise County polling stations disapeared

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
So they will backpedal "We just didn't have the staff to oversee all of the polling stations" in particular Districts. I wont take your bet. Problem is there were many voters of both parties that were thwarted in their quest to vote in Arizona.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

It does seem like an unusual election.

Gore vs Bush was about as crooked as they come.

But, this one is gonna be a doozy.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It does seem like an unusual election.
Gore vs Bush was about as crooked as they come.
But, this one is gonna be a doozy.

I was immediately reminded of Florida. To be sure I will know my polling stations in the General Election (may have to chase them FAST as they lock their doors/turn out the lights when I approach). Thanks for all of your great information Annee.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have to laugh; to reply to myself..Fox News Channel 11 Tucson; is going to suggest/address suspected voter fraud shenanigans happening within this great State: this 28th day of Monday; evening reporting.

edit on 28-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Just bumping your thread as it would appear you are onto something here is a link to member onequestions thread....

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just bumping your thread as it would appear you are onto something here is a link to member onequestions thread....

I read the link you attached to my thread; and appreciate your efforts to expand/expose A FACT regarding the curious INSTANT vanishing of polling stations that have existed for decades.
Thank you so much!
edit on 31-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your welcome ...i think this is important that people are aware of these kinds of shenanigans

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It is real; it is happening. What is the point; or who is at the bottom of this? In this County (of small districts) was to thwart all voting of ANY candidate. Insidious by design of something; a force confined to County politics? or an effort (by secret handshake) statewide?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I would think the orders come from the top, the excuse that it was oversight or bad planning is just rubbish,these career politicians and bureaucrats within the system plan things for a living in fact that's just about all they do...

I believe they rely heavily on peoples apathy, people are just not pissed off enough to care ...yet

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I would think the orders come from the top, the excuse that it was oversight or bad planning is just rubbish,these career politicians and bureaucrats within the system plan things for a living in fact that's just about all they do...
I believe they rely heavily on peoples apathy, people are just not pissed off enough to care ...yet

As already stated in this thread, the blame is put upon poor planning (voter turnout greater than ever) and as you say is a RUBBISH excuse. Who came up with the brilliant idea to not open the polling stations (as if we wouldn't notice). Your word "Apathy" is good terminology for this (no one will EVER see an anomaly in this voting cycle system)! Those of you HOODWINKED.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In the last 30 years hundreds of voter fraud machinations have been
detected. But still people stay preoccupied with politics and the illusion
their votes are counted. While controlled media assets continue to
propagandize the uninformed, which continues the cycle of a naive
and incredulous majority, constantly blinded that their government is
corrupt and completely controlled...sigh

I really don't know where you people have been the last 30 years.
Or, do any of you ever take the time to READ, or is watching
useless reality televisions a major past time for the majority in America?

I simply can't understand WHY the *bleep* so many are still blind to
what's been going on in our country. Good grief.

Please try reading any of the following...

Deliver the Vote: A History of Election Fraud, an American Political Tradition (1742-2004)
by Tracy Campbell
Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy by John Fund
Proving Election Fraud: Phantom Voters, Uncounted Votes by Richard Charnin
Loser Take All: Election Fraud and The Subversion of Democracy by Mark Crispin Miller
edit on 4/1/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
Thanks for the information; (abstract reading UNTIL one experiences it firsthand). I as one of the 'miss/ill informed' trusted a system I thought was grounded in democracy; (knew about the shadiness of past election cycles IN THE '20s and '30s) never dreaming this could happen now. What is the point of this 'Tom Foolery' MrBlaq; any insight other than the obvious: someone or something is attempting to rig an election? Saudi Arabia is buying LARGE tracts of land in Arizona to farm Alfalfa to be shipped back to Dairy Cow conglomerates in Saudi Arabia. How does Saudi Arabia have the right to purchase land in the USA as a dictatorship that abuses its women and beheads any protester of its regime?
edit on 1-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

As already stated in this thread, the blame is put upon poor planning (voter turnout greater than ever) and as you say is a RUBBISH excuse. Who came up with the brilliant idea to not open the polling stations (as if we wouldn't notice). Your word "Apathy" is good terminology for this (no one will EVER see an anomaly in this voting cycle system)! Those of you HOODWINKED.

Eric Holder; former Attorney General to Obama Cries Foul in a tweet regarding lack of open polling stations in Arizona and NOW Wisconsin. "A deliberate attempt to disrupt the democratic process in the ability to vote". Critics say it was because of massive voter turnout. Those normally open locations have been polling stations for decades. Why closed during this election. Is this sheer incompetence? Apparently Wisconsin also ran out of ballots.
edit on 6-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

As has been pointed out by many republicans, we have a representative government. They don't need one vote for one person, so polling stations are going away to save money.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
As has been pointed out by many republicans, we have a representative government. They don't need one vote for one person, so polling stations are going away to save money.

How does this happen without telling the voting constituency "OH, don't bother to vote as your normal polling stations will not be open" and excuse this as saving money? I am curious. They would have to actually say "Your Vote Does Not Count Anyway so don't bother looking for your normal polling stations" (as do not exist on this voting day). I am surprised this has not made any national news other than but an oddity (or hiccup) blaming incompetence. Thank you for your comment MOMof3.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If your vote was important to count there would not be these problems. It is an abusive system. I like the mail in ballots system. You only have to attend caucuses.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

If your vote was important to count there would not be these problems. It is an abusive system. I like the mail in ballots system. You only have to attend caucuses.

Here in Arizona; the regular ballot 29th primary March had candidates on it that had suspended campaigns (dropped out), consequently Ben Carson got 2% of the vote (not write in). Dum Dums unaware? Of course my Mother would not tell me if she threw her vote away as an early mail in ballot caster. I agree something is amiss with this voting process. I was surprised a former Attorney General pointed out potential voting corruption fraud in AZ and now WI.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join