It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination 2016: The Revive Roman Empire

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Sorry, I don't know much about the Quran, I just know what a Muslim acquaintance taught me, that some Muslims expect to conquer Rome as a part of the Caliphate. Something about luring Roman forces into a battle with the Mahdi and Isa in Damascus. Islam is very fractured when it comes to prophecy. Some Muslims only follow the Quran, some include certain books from the Hadith and Injil.

Its not Islamic eschatology that I'm interested in, but this trend that seems to indicate the revival of Rome. I'm busy with another research project, so I'm not going to get into Islamic prophecy. Feel free to post whatever you find if you want.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I initially thought that this immigrant crisis in Europe was a conspiracy to destroy Europe. Now I fear that it is worse than that. The Elites seem to be using this Crisis to push forward an agenda that will result in Turkey (Byzantine Rome) reuniting with Europe (Western Rome). Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the metal statue predicted Rome as the legs of Iron (Byzantium and Holy Rome). It also predicted its revival as the feet of iron mixed with clay. Each leg has a foot, so logically both sides of Rome would be revived.

What if Turkey does join the EU, and Erdogan uses his ISIS ties to start a Muslim revolution to fulfill Islamic prophecy (taking over Rome)? There are a lot of confused immigrants out there looking for a spiritual leader.

I've noticed that this Turkish deal is following the same process as the Iranian Nuclear deal. In my opinion, it is foreshadowing the chronological future fulfillment of the Abomination that will cause Desolation. See this thread for info on the Iranian Deal.

Jan 19, 2014--P5+1 organizes a future meeting to for Iran Nuclear Treaty
Jan 19, 2016--Donald Tusk of the EU sets deadline to find a solution to the European immigrant crisis.Article.

March 5, 2014--P5+1 holds a framework meeting to allow Iran access to Nuclear material for "infrastructure" purposes.
March 4, 2016(account for leap day)--Donald Tusk visits Erdogan in Istanbul, Turkey to establish a frame work deal that will hopefully result in Turkey sharing the burden and responsibility in the Syrian Immigrant Crisis.Part of the deal will allow for Turkey to attempt to join the EU.Article.

April 3, 2014--P5+1 deal becomes a reality.
April 3/4, 2014--Will Turkey be on the official path to becoming an EU member?

No one in the EU wants Turkey to join the Union, but if Europe wants to buy Turkey's help, then they don't have much of a choice in the matter. This is going to end in disaster.

Ok, so the next date on the list is April 4, 2016 (14 Abib):

As part of this Turkey-EU Deal, Turkey is expected to take in all illegal immigrants who entered into the EU via Greece after March 20th (1 Abib on the Biblical Solar Calendar).

The returning of migrants in Turkey is scheduled to begin on April 4th, according to an EU- Turkey agreement. The agreement provides that any migrant that will be entering Greece illegally after March 20 may be returned to Turkey, DPA reminds.

Link.

In return, the EU is expected to take Turkey's accession into the EU into consideration, some time around July.

So far, this is following the Iran Deal of 2014 very closely. It was on April 2nd (14 Abib) in 2014 that the Nuclear Deal was confirmed, but it didn't take effect until the summer. So I will be watching these events unfold very closely.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I don't know if Turkey and Erdogan will play the role as you see it. It might or might not to be a part of the picture.

What I know though, is whatever scenario comes, the Christians are the least prepared ones. I mean not a particular church. Because they will fail to recognize the salvation of God (in physical terms as of Noah) and therefore will left themselves behind in whatever case (be it rapture-like, be it caves-like, whatever). The misinterpretation and the original rewriting of the holy books is so deeply rooted, that it is almost impossible to get it right today without a cutting edge intervention by God or his angels. But that intervention will be called "the great delusion". I can say more but I think it is enough for the informed readers. Particularly the Catholic fundamental websites are filled with some expectations of miracles to come, yet they fail to see the signs in the time.

And here your analysis of immigrant crisis is one perfect case of these signs, although I don't know how exactly it would fit in End times.
I can't see Turkey as a major power beyond its current outreach.

In fact, the fundamental Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox differ very little in what they perceive as 100% truth (although different between each other) and would hardly accept any correction. To think that after 1990 years post Ascension there isn't any need of correction, is naive. If there are banned ancient books, and new ones that were never banned but anyway declared now "forgery". I talked separately about the books, that is one of the many details that makes the modern Christianity in its three main branches incapable of dealing with reality. The example is how the Roman Catholic Bishops quarreled on two consequent years on Synods for questions of morality that should not be the major focus of their attention, when people are starving and dying from curable diseases, and wars. The Catholic Church wasted the last 3 years intended to be years of Change. Now there is declared Year of Mercy, that may end up fruitless as the grand jubilee year 2000 declared by John Paul II.

Unless a Miracle happens in a form of major intervention by God, most likely not in person (not second coming) but thru His Holy Angels and Prophets.

If we are talking particularly of the immigration wave in Europe, it seems it reaches the breaking point of no return soon, if not already reached. How that will fit with other hot spots, such as Koreas and Middle East, the most likely spots to use nuclear weapons first?

Do we have a deadline such as Planet X event (whatever the exact name) or we are again told a part of the truth and such event is scheduled indeed but after 20 or may be 200 years?

What is the role of the Hi Tech that outsmarts us already? What is the role of the aliens that most likely provided that smart tech? Is that from God or not?

The Christian population should be given new stimulus to go ahead, with new interpretation what is the will of God. Or it will dramatically fail. Not because an antichrist will chip everyone (whatever his name). But because today's answers, starting from the apple in the garden till the interpretation of the End times, do not suffice anymore. We have more sources of ancient history. We have mega stones structures that were never built by anyone of our predecessor civilizations, such as Incas or Egyptians. We have a sky full of stars, that the churches are still shy to acknowledge that may be there is a second earth as the Revelation speaks of, or thousands of them.

We don't have the answers, and when some answers are attempted to be given, imperfect, they gain the public laugh. Those insufficient answers are not given with authority of any earthly government or church. I would call that, buying of time. Otherwise, we would be told the truth right in the middle of the year 2000. Or in 2012.

Perhaps that will change, on part of secular and religious institutions alike.

But more likely it will change from above. In one single day, 30 days or 365 days, I don't know. Be ready! We may not have a second chance.
edit on 2-4-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I agree with you, Christians focus too much on their denominational traditions rather than trying to sort through the existing manuscripts of the Bible to find unity. There will be multiple divine interventions, and its already beginning today, but I doubt the Church will recognize it as truth unless God removes the "old salt" and replaces it with "new salt". One way or another it will be done;

a) either God will destroy the Church of the West and raise up another gathering elsewhere.

b) or God will completely remove the Church, and the 144,000 of Israel will lead the Great Revival.

Regarding Turkey; Turkey is in a very unique position. While Turkey is a relatively weak nation, this immigration crisis has the potential to make the Europe even weaker in a very short period of time. Istanbul is the old capital of the Ottoman Empire, which was the Original Caliphate, and Erdogan aspires to revive the Ottoman Caliphate. With the immigrants facing pressure on all sides, it would be very easy for Erdogan to lure them into his vision for the new Caliphate. I don't know how this would take place, but it isn't a stretch of the imagination.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Daniels 2 visions one in chapter 2 and one in chapter 7 are not the same . Chris white brings this out very clearly . very much worth a look at .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't think Daniel 2 and 7 are the same either. I made a thread last year on Daniel 7, where I attempted to identify the 4 beasts with kingdoms in a Revived Assyro-Babylon, but I've changed my stance since then. I think the feet of iron and clay are definitely Revived Rome (East and West). One thing I do agree with is that the 4 beasts in Dan 7 are contemporaries during the 70th Week, not historical as most scholars believe. So that makes the 4th beast with 10 horns in Daniel 7 the same as the feet of iron and clay in Daniel 2.

I'm watching your video now.

edit on 2-4-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

edit on 2-4-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think the feet of iron and clay are definitely Revived Rome (East and West)
Why couldn't the feet of clay and Iron be what followed the Roman Empire ie the colonial times .Portugal ,Spain,France,Britain, USA ,Canada,Australia ,Newzeland and the Otaman Empire The NWO may bring about the appearance of the 4 beasts .
edit on 2-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Because the colonies came from sovereign nations long after Rome (legs of iron) had fallen. What ever the feet are, I believe it will be exclusive to the 70th Week, though we might see its formation shortly prior (7th head of the dragon).

edit on 2-4-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The colonial Nations battled each other over the right to form or rule over other territories .Some of them tried to conquer but they also made treaties with the Native Nations . The feet mixed with iron and clay seems to represent tptb of today .The EU seems to have been a attempt to unify them but doesn't seem to be working out very well .The stone that might break the whole structure seems to be Christianity its self imo

ETA I notice that Chris brings up a good point when looking at the feet of the first vision where it is described and divided and week where as the last beast is strong .Two different descriptions wouldnt you say ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The colonial Nations battled each other over the right to form or rule over other territories .Some of them tried to conquer but they also made treaties with the Native Nations . The feet mixed with iron and clay seems to represent tptb of today .The EU seems to have been a attempt to unify them but doesn't seem to be working out very well .The stone that might break the whole structure seems to be Christianity its self imo

ETA I notice that Chris brings up a good point when looking at the feet of the first vision where it is described and divided and week where as the last beast is strong .Two different descriptions wouldnt you say ?

There is a problem with the colonial view.

Dan 2:44“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.45“Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Whatever the feet represent, it will be destroyed just before Christ's kingdom is establish. So I interpret that as the Second Advent of Christ. If the feet represent nations other than that of the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, then they must be absorbed by the 4th beast.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I am wondering is the feet go the way of Rome who was never conquered .It seemed to go on in one sense ,like with the Vatican and a lot of the laws we see today .

God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.”
The future may not be referring to the end times though . Its good to think about and I may go find Chris's work on chapter 2 . He mentions it in the vid I posted so I think looking at what he has to say might be a good idea .... Found it and watching now

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Here is my rule of thumb: Daniel 9 gave Israel a countdown of 490 years (70 weeks) to the Millennium. To put it simply, the time between the 30 AD (when the Church received the Holy Spirit) and the Rapture (beginning the 70th Week) do not count against the 490 years. The Church Age is a bubble of time.

Therefore, I do not look for the fulfillment of OT prophecy during the Church Age. So I do not consider the feet of Dan 2 to be any Church Age kingdom.

What is Chirs White's view of the Rapture??? Pre-trib, mid, post? Does he believe that the Tribulation is 7 years or 3.5?
What is your view?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Chris takes the pre-wrath view of the rapture .After seeing what he had to say on that I would tend to agree with him .

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ok, I'll be watching his video on Daniel 2 in a minute, but I am firm in believing that the Rapture will be the event which starts the 7 year Tribulation. I could give you all the standard Pre-Tribber Dispensationalist points, but I'm pretty sure you've already heard them by now.

The reason why I am sure of a Pre-Tribulation Rapture comes from my analysis of the Greek NT syllable metering. Its a long story and I can't explain it now, but I am very close to proving it. As soon as I have, I will post it on ATS, if we are still here.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I used to believe the pre-trib view as well .The pre wrath is well worth watching as it makes more sense when you become honest with the text as Chris shows .

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: 2012newstart

I agree with you, Christians focus too much on their denominational traditions rather than trying to sort through the existing manuscripts of the Bible to find unity. There will be multiple divine interventions, and its already beginning today, but I doubt the Church will recognize it as truth unless God removes the "old salt" and replaces it with "new salt". One way or another it will be done;

a) either God will destroy the Church of the West and raise up another gathering elsewhere.

b) or God will completely remove the Church, and the 144,000 of Israel will lead the Great Revival.

Yes, I develop that in a number of posts. Rome has to either reform ASAP after 3 years lost in the last pontificate, or a heavenly change will come, a purge if you like, predicted in so many catholic prophecies old and new.

The ones to come, most likely connected to or the real 144,000 that never emerged in history so far. (let separate the issue of personal sanctity of holy men and women throughout centuries, and the group of specially appointed 144,000 for the end times). The current number of Catholic clergy is roughly the same, is it artificially kept low despite dire need of priests, don't know. But they are NOT the innocent ones nor the Jewish tribes, so they simply don't fit in that number of elect ones, no matter if homilies talk the opposite. Perhaps we will have a completely renewed Church very soon, even before the rest of apocalyptic events. Because the cleansing starts "from the house of God" as the apostle preaches.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Looks like Turkey might be trying to bribe its way into the EU with natural gas...

link

...but first Turkey needs to get Israel on its side.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I wanted to post this update here. It looks like Europe is moving in the direction of Federal Union, and apparently the planning was done out of the public eye in the city of Rome in September of 2015. The information is coming to light just as the UK is considering breaking away from the EU. Meanwhile, Turkey is getting more aggressive in its attempt to join the EU, as it threatens to return the immigrants they have taken in as part of the deal.

Got this info from another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a news link:
www.express.co.uk...

I don't know how many people are actually catching on to the possibility that this is an attempt to revive the Roman Empire, but this seems pretty blunt to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I dont have time for a link now, but I will post one later. Besides, you can google this yourself and find it on multiple MSM outlets.

Turkey has gone full-blown tyrannical. Erdogan is threatening to return EU refugees if they dont let Turkey into EU by October.

As a result, the EU will be holding a meeting concerning the issue on September 16, 2016. For those of you familiar with my threads and predictions, that should a very familiar date.

So why now? Why has Erdogan taken full control of the land of Magog, while trying to reunite East Rome with West Rome? Why have all these things happened just in time for September 16, 2016, of all dates.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's a link that mentions the September 16, 2016 Summit.

Asked by public broadcaster ORF whether he wanted to halt the talks, Kern said he would initiate a debate on the matter at a summit of leaders on September 16.

edit on 8-8-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added quote

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join