It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary to coal country: I love coal, I swear!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That is the name of the article. Coal miners know that she has no love for us and would love to see it all go bankrupt; business and people, just like she said.

In the letter sent Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she was “mistaken” in her remarks.

“I’m writing to clarify what I said recently regarding coal communities at a CNN town hall. Simply put, I was mistaken in my remarks,” she wrote. “Coal will be part of the energy mix for years to come.”

New York Post Link

That letter was in response to this speech (ok I will only clip the part I'm talking about)

Speaking in Ohio about her plans to revitalize coal country, Clinton said, "We're going to put a lot of coal companies and coal miners out of business."

This has been a week now but no one seems to be talking about this. As a West Virginian I feel like she is yelling that she will shut us down and then whispering that she won't. I think people need to understand how she will SAY ANYTHING. I want people to see the dance that she continues to do!

edit on 3/22/2016 by Martin75 because: added even more

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Flop.

She loves coal as long as it stays in the ground and doesn't get into her Christmas stocking(s)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"I love whatever you want me to love if it'll get me your vote."

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sweet lord ! She really can't keep all her lies straight can she ? LOL !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That is the name of the article. Coal miners know that she has no love for us and would love to see it all go bankrupt; business and people, just like she said.

In the letter sent Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said she was “mistaken” in her remarks.

“I’m writing to clarify what I said recently regarding coal communities at a CNN town hall. Simply put, I was mistaken in my remarks,” she wrote. “Coal will be part of the energy mix for years to come.”

New York Post Link

That letter was in response to this speech (ok I will only clip the part I'm talking about)

This has been a week now but no one seems to be talking about this. As a West Virginian I feel like she is yelling that she will shut us down and then whispering that she won't. I think people need to understand how she will SAY ANYTHING. I want people to see the dance that she continues to do!

Maybe someone finally told Hillary that without coal our economy would tank.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How anyone, anyone can look at this person as a good choice for President, or any other public office, is beyond me. How can they not see she is a lying, power hungry vulture, that will say anything to get their vote. Even when we know she will go straight to another part of the country and back pedal from what she just said.
This woman disgusts me, with her bald faced lies and greed.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh blasted Hillary the day after her callous CNN town hall promise to put Coal Companies out of Business. That was the real Hillary speaking. I don't know who she's pretending to be with this retraction of that promise.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's at the end of this video. I couldn't find that full clip.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow and at the next rally she ll preach for green energy and clean air.

Why cant she just be honest: we need to get rid of coal energy but we will make sure there will be better jobs around for all of you by the time we get there or youll have proper retirements.

See its not that difficult..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

But she cant support them. She is a globalist who wants to push Carbon tax and eliminate US coal.

She already devoted herself to the OIL INDUSTRY.
What a liar criminal.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Yeah She won't forget you coal miners because You can just head on down to the welfare office and sign up for food stamps. I work in the offshore oil field and I can assure You those jerks don't care about the coal miners. I lost My job three years ago due to regulations and I've had to work contract ever since. If I loose My contract job then it's game over for My family because then I will be homeless and what will I do? Will I be happy living on welfare? I get so pissed off just thinking about it because certain groups get free everything while responsible working class adults get to pay for our share and the other guys as well. One day We will either outlaw slavery or We will enter full blown communism which would be a whole lot better than this hybrid monstrosity.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I know, I heard that and couldn't believe my ears!

The truth does come out of her, at times.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wait, they haven't closed them all down yet? Obama must be slacking off. Power production using coal has dropped by a full 1/3 - all predicated on the shaky science of AGW. While Australia is actually increasing it's coal exports and India and China are burning more than ever the US is shutting down plants that actually burn cleaner than their Asian counterparts.
This is globalism in action and once again it's the coal miners who suffer from our insane policies. It's why your power bill goes up substantially every year, it's why businesses are moving overseas due to energy costs - we are being sabotaged from within by killing coal. Hillary will do nothing but continue what Obama has done already. Ask anyone in coal country how that's working out for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86

Why cant she just be honest: we need to get rid of coal energy but we will make sure there will be better jobs around for all of you by the time we get there or youll have proper retirements.

That was a reasonable, normal-human statement with good intentions. Which IS difficult if you are HRC.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: whatsup86

That was a reasonable, normal-human statement with good intentions. Which IS difficult if you are HRC.

Seems like picking the honest answer doesnt even cross their minds.

new topics

top topics

join