It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Maybe.

But I myself don't bash Masons or other supposed "inner circle groups". I think all that talk is way over blown.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Maybe.

But I myself don't bash Masons or other supposed "inner circle groups". I think all that talk is way over blown.

Kev

You mean the mass rank and file? Don't miss understand me, I'm not bashing them, they are as much puppets as you and I. Besides, the best men I have ever known, were masons... Oddly....? No, not odd, they knew nothing of the "Royal Secret" and its ramifications. Great men caught in a bad system.

Issac Newton was a Mason, and Albert Einstein was a covert mason. Virtually all of today's science had its beginnings with Newton, and the Free-masonic "Royal Society".
www.youtube.com...

You don't get your papers published if it does not follow the masonic line. Period. The "gate keepers" of science.

Royal society, keeping the Royal secret, of our subterranean masters. The Masons refer to them as "The Ancient Ones".
www.youtube.com...

Yes, these great men, were in fact, hoodwinking all of us. What a joke.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
An advanced subterranean culture would have inherent leverage over us surface dwellers. If the surface leaders get out of line, a proper earthquake would cause enough punishment to grant future compliance. Also, considering that the earth warms the further down you go, perhaps the under-dwellers see benefits to global warming and pollutants. Living deep would be safe from many things...

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join