It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question regarding an earlier topic about Adolf Hitler which was taken down..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Earlier on I opened a topic about "Adolf Hitler fought against the NWO", but it was taken down within a few minutes.

Can someone pls explain why it is forbidden to talk about him here?

As it seems a bit strange to me that on a Truther-forum as ATS just about every topic is allowed to be discussed... but once it gets to Hitler, then it's a no-go.

edit on 21-3-2016 by Flare1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flare1

Holocaust denial is one of the most egregious conspiracies that has ever come about, this is a form of holocaust denial we must be able to (as atheists) objectively look at reality and form a objective moral standard - wether or not hitler won the war his actions in that war were wrong, from the death camps and genocide, to the take over of the free world. Just like we can objectively say nuking Japan was wrong (however it may have been strategically needed- which is arguable) holocaust denial has no place in the rational or truth seeking mind, just like sandy hook crisis actors it is demeaning and immoral.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flare1

Hardly the case, it was probably something else.

Oh it was holocaust denial, ya that isn't allowed because it is ludicrous.
edit on stMon, 21 Mar 2016 19:25:36 -0500America/Chicago320163680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ok..? Well, you know they are lying to us in the media at just about everything, so how come you are so sure about the Holocaust really happened?

Have you ever watched some revisionist documentaries by the likes of David Cole?

You can view these documentaries on youtube, as they are freely available there.

I mean, we're all Truthers here right? But if certain subjects are not open for discussion or research, then you'll never get to the bottom of it and only can keep on discussing the 'symptoms' of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We don't like Hitler. Not even a bit.

That will explain everything.

Thread closed.

top topics

join