It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: If He Wins - What's the Worst Case Scenario?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I wanted to ask your opinions on something. I won't go into the details of my own personal opinion and political views, although I will add that I do NOT view Trump in a favourable light, and I personally find a lot of what he says offensive.

Anyway, having said that - I wanted to ask the members here who are very insightful about US politics and the agendas of those standing for election: What is truthfully the outcome for the US - and the world at large - IF Trump wins? If he succeeds and manages to put into motion some of the plans he has for the US.... What is the worst case scenario? How far reaching will that influence be? Should people be as worried as they actually are?

I'm seeing a lot of people who seem very nervous/afraid, and I'm even other people making comparisons to Hitler. As I've said, I personally find it worrying, after reading some of his views. But how worried should we be, in your own opinion, and why?
How extreme are these views - and should we be worried to that extent?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlmostRosey
I wanted to ask your opinions on something. I won't go into the details of my own personal opinion and political views, although I will add that I do NOT view Trump in a favourable light, and I personally find a lot of what he says offensive.

Anyway, having said that

Well you haven't really given any points on what you find "Offensive" other than to say you don't view him in a favorable light.

Could you give us some specifics on what he's said that you find so offensive and why?

Listening to all the talking heads on TV, Interwebs, soap boxes etc is not the same as actually listening to what he has said-straight from the horses @ss- I'm not afraid, scared or worried about his Presidency if he wins, To me it would just be another bad choice made from a poor selection given.

Just look at the poor selection of clowns we've had going back as far as you can personally remember.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am no American and American politics baffles me. Funny that you mention Hitler, you know Hitler was voted into power before he showed his true colours or should I say his no colours. I am terrified Hitler I mean trump will be voted in as potus I predict nuclear war and more. I am also scared that Clinton will be potus because that would Prob be same outcome.
Anyway I should Prob shut up and go and vote on if my country changes its flag or not. I don't like the new flag option but I don't like the old flag either and the amount money that will be spent if it is change should be spent on other more important issues.
Good luck America I say NO to trump or clinton

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey

What would happen, no one knows. However, after what i've personally viewd i'd say why the hell not?

America is f'kd up and if anyone disagrees they're living in lala land.

vote for Establishment aka Goldman Sachs or Vote for Actual Change. The last several decades prove it, JFK tried to tell us what was going on until they murdered him, and MLK would be rolling in his grave if he knew how stupid the general public has become. The good guys are dead, LETS REVIVE THEM!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmostRosey

I'm glad you're asking this question, because I believe it leads to the truth.

The truth= There is nothing more "terrifying" about Trump than there is about Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc.

That's also the reason many foreigners(and extreme American liberals) don't get it. Most Americans look at the issues and who will correct those issues for the better moving forward.

With that said, Trump wants to lower your taxes, secure your border, bring businesses back home(by lowering or eliminating the money repatriation tax AND lowering the corporate income tax), and like many Americans wants to use war as only a last resort but once committed, FULLY commit to the war.

Those are a few of his policies, none of which say "racist" or any other idiotic word they are trying to use.

For the record, I don't think Clinton will be hitler either.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If he decides to build his wall and if he decides blocking all Muslims so he can "figure out what is going on" I can see the US losing a lot of International goodwill, possible boycotts and tit for tat relations with predominantly Islamic nations.

Honestly, who knows. I'm not sure he knows. I do know he has a tendancy to be a evil piece of crap when he doesn't get his way. Just look at his actions when people haven't sold up when he wants to build golf courses and stuff.

He might go around annexing nations so he can build plazas and hotels.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Bring businesses home like his suits made in China. ?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If he wins and threatens Israels control of Americas foreign policy and Anti-White agenda they would rather pull the plug than see that happen, so the causing of economic collapse and the rendering of Government ineffective through mass civil disruption and instigation of violence, all it would really mean is that they'd have to advance their time table forward, rapid collapse rather than the gradual subversion.

There was bound to become a time when sections in Government, the military and intelligence realized the double cross from the Jews, the knife in the back, and tried to reverse the trend, but it's going to be too little and too late, they can rely on the support of the unions, mass indoctrination of American youth through the education system and popular media and play upon any number of conflated historical ethnic resentments, it's also the case that their control of Free Masonry remains absolute with varying degrees of control over the Protestant psyche, not to mention owning the Papacy...oh and it would be Anti-Semitic too not to let them get their own way

Trump cannot save America, you are doomed because of your incredible naivete and ignorance of how the world really works.
edit on Kam33180vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Bring businesses home like his suits made in China. ?

Responses like these also help his support. You obviously didn't read and understand my post or read and understand his policies. Let me explain to you if you care to really understand instead of making immature cheap shots.

1. The repatriation tax is a tax we place on businesses to bring their money home. By lowering or eliminating it we incentives businesses to being billions of offshore money back into American Soil.

2. Lowering the corporate income tax will lower the price of businesses to come to America and run their businesses. Currently we have one of the highest in the world, by lowering it, you incentives businesses to come back home.

Both of the above were not in effect when he was making suits in china(obviously).

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Trump is looking into saving america. He has also been figuring things out about 9/11 and has promised to tell us who did it and why.

Trump wants to put a stop on Muslims for a while while he sorts things out about them. He doesn't know what they are up to, but he will look into it and decide what to do. When that is done he will do something involving them.

The wall is a great idea. Trump will make a big wall and that will solve the illegal problem and get us more jobs so we can work at places. Jobs are great. Walls are great.

Trump will bring manufacturing to america. Even more jobs. I don't know how many jobs, but it will be many, many jobs. So many jobs we wont know what to do with them.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonNova

You're joking right?. Your answer submitted sounds about the same as his rhetoric.

He will tell everyone the truth if he gets elected?.

But not before?.

Classic.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I think you are Trump !

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I dont joke.

Trump has figured out something about 9/11. He will tell us in a few months, when he is elected. I don't know why, but that is what he said.

All i know is that he looked into it and may have found some things about the whole thing. He thinks it may be the saudis, but we dont know that. We will have to wait until he is done figuring stuff out and then he will tell us.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

'Figuring stuff out','so many jobs won't know what to do with them', and 'what are the Muslims up to'..I am laughing thank you for that.

I especially liked the 'figuring stuff out' part I think that's a wonderful platform to run on.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
There will most certainly be a global market crash because the market hates Trump.

Also Americans and their new president will become the world's laughingstock for a few years (and it's already starting)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think the worst-case scenario, no matter who gets into office, would be a global nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The wall is a great idea. Trump will make a big wall and that will solve the illegal problem and get us more jobs so we can work at places. Jobs are great. Walls are great.

How old are you?
I'm not bashing, but that sounds incredibly naive.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The Worst Case Scenario is Bankruptcy

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

How old are you?
I'm not bashing, but that sounds incredibly naive.

I think your sarcasm meter is broken

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SugarDaddy

Also Americans and their new president will become the world's laughingstock for a few years (and it's already starting)

Have you even heard of Obama?

Yes, the laughing began about 8 years ago, it all started with his winning of Nobel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join