It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I thought perhaps some of you would be interested in what senpai has to say about 9/11.

Do you think he'd actually out lies in the OS?

DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

I can see him doing it more than other candidates, but I also have a sneaking suspicion that if he reads all of it he's going to shut up quicker than Sanders getting his mic jacked.

I wonder what the ramifications would be.

Link

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just make public the 'sealed' white house meeting between George Bush Jr., Cheney, and the 911 commission.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I could easily believe the Sauds are behind it, they're insane and that's putting it mildly.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I could easily believe the Sauds are behind it, they're insane and that's putting it mildly.

"The Saudis" as a governmental policy decision? No. "The Saudis" as in certain prominent members in the House of Saud? I can believe that.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What did the Don say "Bush lied" with Jeb there at the debates. Something tells me if Trump is elected President we all in for a "wild ride". Fasten your safety belts and put out your smokes in Jan if it does happen.Because I believe he is going to rock the world from the get go.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

err yes i have always viewed the gov't as being the house of Saud, i also believe deals have been cut purposely by certain 'family members' in the mob gov i mean, US gov. Money and Power is their only God.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
More "words" from Trump

He says whatever gets votes and attention

Just like last week he said he had seen a report and talked about it , then literally 5 min later on another news show denied even hearing about it.

The guy is playing a reality show personality w no idea one moment to the next what is truth and what's not, nor does he care

He just likes the attention.

Besides " he's got a good brain". And " all the best words"

I swear it's like listening to Mongo from " blazing saddles" every time he speaks.

It's not even a word salad , it's a word soup

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why wait till he gets elected , why not tell us now who was behind 9/11? This guys is so full of s@@t. I can't believe how many members of a site that denies ignorance are eating it all up.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Oh yeah, they are going to suicide him

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

And they can't believe how many people who don't have continually voted in the most Corrupt Government in atleast 40 yrs. if not longer. Wow eh?

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

He doesnt know yet. He says he will make it a point.

READING

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Well, they may certainly try but i don't think they'll be able to.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I thought perhaps some of you would be interested in what senpai has to say about 9/11.

Do you think he'd actually out lies in the OS?

I think that depends on the truth.

He would not, I think, deliberately endanger national security.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wonder if he keeps his own protective service personnel and gets the SS if elected president? I bet he does, if he wins.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What did the Don say "Bush lied" with Jeb there at the debates. Something tells me if Trump is elected President we all in for a "wild ride". Fasten your safety belts and put out your smokes in Jan if it does happen.Because I believe he is going to rock the world from the get go.

I don't think Don knows the power and the reach of the Old Man's Club. But I expect he just might find out. He must be very naive if he thinks 911 was another country.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I dont know who did 9/11. When trump becomes president, he will look into it. Right now we dont know. It could have been the Saudis, i dont know. It was probably the Saudis though, but we dont know that yet.

vote trump

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
He may say that now but, once he gets into the White House and the real people in charge sit him down and show him the Zapruder film from a never before seen camera angel, that will be the end of that.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
He'll look into it...

Oh, boy. I'm so hyped now.

No matter what comes out half will not believe. The other half will call that half shills. In what way will it be different than we've got now?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Personally, i think we've all the 'National Security up to the yin yang' that we can take.

We need the Truth, No more lies and secrets.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join