It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Big Pharma really this evil?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was just recently on my snapchat today. Watching a couple vids of whatever my friends were doing at the time. (I know many people probably hate snapchat on this forum. I just think it's a good way to keep up with what they are doing. Since we all have hectic schedules juggling work and school.) . I clicked which one of the news snaps. Which are highlighted above. It's a quick way to kill some time. I think it may have been CNN. But the entire thing was based on the opening of the Cuban border. It talked about Obama's upcoming trip etc. There was a page on how Cuba has a 1$ lung cancer vaccine that MIGHT be coming to the US. What I want to understand is how does a so called 3rd world country create such a vaccine faster than any first world. We spend millions upon millions on lung cancer research. This country with 1/10 of our population and is such a small land mass. Not only that but receives no aid besides from China and the like. In a haunting instant I came to my conclusion. No rational mind can say that Cuban medicine is 'ahead' of ours. America has had the luxury of being a relatively stable country who has influenced, and push the boundaries of innovation and technology since its inception. What I concluded is that we do have the same exact vaccine. Somewhere locked in a research lab in America is a vaccine to lung cancer. But why isn't it public?
It's simple because someone has so much influence over our humanity that they were able to keep this vaccine a secret. When I realized this I knew then that there really is no human decency in these people. I'm all into conspiracy and the like but this is when I realized how grave this really is. These pieces of scum are deliberately toying with the health of millions of people. All for PROFIT. My next question was "how far does this rabbit hole go?". How many cures and medical breakthroughs have they had. Swept under the rug because they weren't profitable. Who even decides these things in the first place???? Is there really people with such immense power over our lives? And what about Cuba? Will they just be another chess piece in their back pocket? There are reasons for these things happening. I always underestimated how much control and how dirty these people are. Who ever they are. I don't use labels. They are bent on keeping humans as stagnant as possible. I'm optimistic though they are being called out on their bull#. This piece of news proves that.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If BIG pharma was here to make you feel better, where would the profits come from?

They are an incredulous industry, always looking for the next ill to cure, or not.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

They are bent on keeping humans as stagnant as possible. I'm optimistic though they are being called out on their bull#. This piece of news proves that.

Yes, big pharma is evil

No, proving it does not stop it

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Don't get me started on big pharma. I'd post a reply long enough to kill all the bandwidth on ats plus their reserves.

Big pharma (BP here on out) is pure profit. Keep em sick. Give deadly pills as a cure then more pills to counteract the first pills side effects then more pills fir the second polls side effects, just keep em drugged and spending more more more.

I use kratom for chronic pain and fatigue. 100 percent natural leaf, (never trust kratom from head shops or gas stations however, no one knows what else is added.). Kratom been used for thousands of years and no one's ever died from it. It's as addictive as coffee or soda. That's it. It also gets ppl off deadly BP drugs. Fully. At least pain killers. And we know the epidemic of pain killer addiction. Epidemic.

Anyway, BP wants to make kratom illegal. It's taking money from their pockets.
But now they are also doing away with pain killers for ppl unless they have cancer or are dying. They want drs to give tiny amounts for a few days and then give otc drugs. Anyone with chronic pain knows otc drugs don't do crap.

So BP pov is simple : if it keeps them sick so we make profit, keep it going. Sickness brings more income than a cure.

It goes way deeper than this but I won't use up ats' bandwidth lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I'm just happy that slowly info is finally slipping. They can't hold on too all this info and technology without someone finding out.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They are an incredulous industry, always looking for the next ill to cure, or not.

Next ill to treat. Not cure.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know the particulars of this story.. But it being Cuba vs big pharma could be completely irrelevant.. All it takes is one brilliant mind..

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
'vaccine' means an aquired immunity to a disease, there's no such thing for cancer.
so you just read some BS on the internet, and then re-posted it.
well done.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes, they are.
And we've heard amazing things about the medical community in Cuba. I know of people who have gone there for far superior treatment and services. Not having researched but also hearing hospitals are cleaner and more of what one would expect, I guess.

We live in the birthplace of Universal Medicare and that has been torn apart in about 2 generations via greed. The hospital cleaning staff were one of the first cutbacks how interesting.

Cuba has more positives than we've been told. And again, yes BP is 1 of the biggest lies on and against the planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If I knew how, I'd find a link for you but instead I'll tell the story:

Some doctor in the Detroit area has recently be exposed as having been bribed/coerced by chemotherapy manufacturers to tell (hundreds of? Not sure here) patients they had cancer and required very expensive, not to mention excruciating, cancer treatments that they never actually needed.

You know, to make money.

Yup. This level of corruption in medicine ABSOLUTELY exists.

Look it up. ETA Dr. Farid Fata, MD...got 45 years in prison 😄😄😄
edit on 20-3-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The US never forgets. Castro peed in Americas cheerios when he deposed Batista, ruining all those cheap junkets state officials and the mob enjoyed.

They have isolated Cuba ever since. Now, having punished the whole country for decades, we are finally going to allow them to shop at wal mart and Mcdonalds. Corporations are drooling at the chance…

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku
It was an official story from a legitimate news site.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OP is a really long wall of text, so I'll just answer the headline of the thread:

Yes.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I remember that time North Korea claimed they had a miracle cure for MERS, Ebola, SARS, and AIDS too.

Wonder what happened to that?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Rikku
It was an official story from a legitimate news site.

Well you didn't link it and the other person was correct. There is not and will never be a 'vaccine' for lung cancer. That's not how vaccines work.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros This is an interesting story. Can you provide a link to the source?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In March of 1994 my oldest son was supposed o be on the show, "President Clinton: Answering Children's Questions." The night before the show became ill and had to be hospitalized due to complications from chemotherapy. He was being treated for acute lymphyocytic leukemia. He was 12 at the time. His younger brother who had made the trip with us took over for him on the show and asked his question pertaining to childhood cancers.
Me and my two sons were asked back to the Oval Office when my son was released from the hospital. When we met with President Clinton I asked him to please release the cures and vaccines they were holding up for cancer. He asked me why I thought they had them. I replied, "because all the pharmaceutical companies, doctors, and hospitals are making all the money so they don't want to release them." He promised me he would check into it.
When we left the Oval Office several reporters were waiting for us on the White House Lawn. I told them what I had asked for. The next day at our hotel room an NCI doctor called and offered me help for my son. I said what kind of help and he said they had different drugs and therapies they could use. I said, "but I want this for all the children." He then said he could not help me. That he had misunderstood and thought that I had wanted help for my son only. The call was abruptly ended.
I knew back then that the U.S. had the cures and vaccines and after this Cuba announcement came out, it only solidified my belief! In 1994 I really believed President Clinton could fight them and get them out. How naïve I was.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

We only 'know' what Western medicine tells us.

There are vaccines for other viruses.

If cancer has even a partially viral etiology, this could be true.

Cancer is Big Business. That is undisputed.

The causes and potential cures are debatable.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There isn't a vaccine for lung cancer. You could possibly create a vaccine for a oncovirus but not cancer itself. Vaccinating for one of them would not be cancer type specific either. Cancer is usually created by years of eating foods you are not genetically supposed to eat or other environmental factors for a decent period of time.

That doesn't mean I am saying big Pharma is all honest. Some of the companies are decent but some are not. I can't say which companies are bad or good because I have not researched that, I research their medicines and how they are derived. I try to find what we do wrong that makes it so we need their medicines and the coverup and spreading of false information that leads to many people needing these meds. I am trying to find out who is spreading this Fad nutrition concept that isn't correct for half the people.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

In that case you would vaccinate against the virus. Simplifying too much encourages people to remain ignorant, which big pharma loves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join