It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatening Letter Sent to Donald Trump's Sister Prompts Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sounds familiar huh? Let's see who is next on the list. I'll be curious as to how many more and how soon the next one will surface....

Donald Trump's older sister, federal appeals court judge Maryanne Trump Barry, received a threatening letter in Philadelphia on Friday — one day after the GOP front-runner's son received a suspicious piece of mail containing white powder, sources told NBC News.

L I N K

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Somebody is pulling out all the stops, aren't they? The FBI will get to the bottom of it, I hope, and whoever is doing this should be put away for awhile and treated like the terrorists they are. This kind of threat should not be tolerated under any circumstances. I don't think it will deter The Donald though. More security will be added, however.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Whoopsi! Threatening a Federal Judge is BIG TIME NO NO!

Can't wait to see who they catch, and watch the look on their face when they are handed down their sentence!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Indeed. This is not junior high. Sending a threat to a Federal Judge is jail time criminality. The FBI will find them and I bet a whole lot of recent agitators have now been put on the radar. This is someone that knew who to target and where to target. Sounds like an organized effort is underway. I would be looking real close at the activist community organizers that know how to use this kind of terror. Personally, I would start with Bill Ayers and his groupies.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Somebody is pulling out all the stops, aren't they? The FBI will get to the bottom of it, I hope, and whoever is doing this should be put away for awhile and treated like the terrorists they are. This kind of threat should not be tolerated under any circumstances. I don't think it will deter The Donald though. More security will be added, however.

I watched the Arizona Trump stump yesterday and all the security types that exited the vehicle before he got to the podium. I would say he is well protected at such events except for some sniper dude.

Anyone who thought those who depends on the status quo would bend to the will of the people peacefully is learning that is not their progressive government handout nature; regardless of all the talk.

The sheriff said they had arrested 3 on the road for trying to block everyone from attending Trump's rally..... I am surprised there were not more enjoying a night or two in lock-up.

I personally do not remember such large crowds at political rallies such as Trump is bringing out of the wood work. I just hope he lives long enough to be able to try some of his promises.

thehill.com...

www.azfamily.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

www.azcentral.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is another reason for making this presidential race shorter.

This is a two year side show of incredible nonsense and dangerous stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This muddies the waters a bit as to just who is making these threats, though of course this could just be copycat stuff, nor is that unusual for high profliers to get threats made against them.
So it seems this lady is a dyed-in-the wool Republican unlike her bro, and has a pro-abortion stance, which is not exactly a conservative point of view in many quarters, while Donald Trump seems to have swung from pro-abortion to anti-abortion...er, I think.
This time, with the threat against Ms Trump Barry, the source of the threat could come from any quarter, or even simply a mischief maker who want's to put the abortion stance on the agenda as part of this presidential campaign. This will be QI.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

if it was the left they screwed up as she pretty much saved abortion in new jersey

if it was the right going after a pro abortion judge they will have the book thrown at them

hell if it was anyone it was a terrible idea as screwing with sitting federal judges tends to not go over well ,hope they catch who ever did this

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah. This is not about what the average person thinks it is about. It isn't even about what the tools (protestors) think it is about. They're just being used like the tools they are, poor things.

All this organized hoopla by a globalist super wealthy man like George Soros and his MoveOn.org and BLM bunch is not because of some candidate running for president that is perceived by some misinformed people as bigoted. No. This is different. This is bigger.

We know what the international criminal cartels are worried about and it has nothing to do with building a wall or updating our visa system for immigrants coming from muslim dominate countries. Donald Trump is an unknown threat to their nice little world order.

edit on 19-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

All this organized hoopla by a globalist super wealthy man like George Soros and his MoveOn.org and BLM bunch is not because of some candidate running for president that is perceived by some misinformed people as bigoted. No. This is different. This is bigger.
We know what the international criminal cartels are worried about and it has nothing to do with building a wall or updating our visa system for immigrants coming from muslim dominate countries. Donald Trump is an unknown threat to their nice little world order.

You could be right on either account, you could also be totally wrong, for the simple reason that 'nobody' knows, or if they do, they ain't saying.
It's all right us sitting waffling about things we know sod all about, but what about the police, what do they know?
One thing though from the NY police over the son's threatening letter is very telling because a police spokesperson said something like this, "We have done extensive tests on the white powder, and it is harmless"
So, why did they not simply say what it was, salt sugar, talc...whatever. Is there a problem with them committing themselves over something they deem harmless. ???
And, what about those Republican groups who are anti Trump over his abortion views...whatever they now are, that would include one erstwhile presidential runner.
The thing is, Trump can easily make enemies all of his own making, that's a no brainer.
In a way it could well be an oversimplification to tag someone like Soros as responsible in this case, while the protest road blocks could well be something organised by the likes of him but, is not necessarily something exclusive to Soros.
There is no comfort zone.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's things like This that tick me off! This is an obvious THREAT not only to This Man and his Family, but to the Democracy of America by Vile Scum who want to Control it all. I have no doubt that soon, they will Crash and be exposed for what 'they' really are.

Thug threatens Trumps Family

A source close to the investigation said the letter had a Massachusetts postmark and warned that if Donald Trump doesn't withdraw from the race for the Republican presidential nomination -- paraphrasing -- harm will come to the kids.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

exactly!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Good question

new topics

top topics