It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Joe Santos of 'The Rockford Files' dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow, another staple from my days is gone. Santos was a fabulous actor. May his life carry on with The re-runs of The Rockford Files. ..... RIP Joe.

(CNN)TV actor Joe Santos, best known for his role as police Sgt. Dennis Becker on the 1970s show "The Rockford Files," has died, according to his agent, Alicia Beekman. He was 84.

RIP Joe Santos

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Wow, another staple from my days is gone. Santos was a fabulous actor. May his life carry on with The re-runs of The Rockford Files. ..... RIP Joe.

(CNN)TV actor Joe Santos, best known for his role as police Sgt. Dennis Becker on the 1970s show "The Rockford Files," has died, according to his agent, Alicia Beekman. He was 84.

RIP Joe Santos

Yes, his acting roles were always convincing, without the gratuitous blood and guts meme, and a nice touch of humour in his role of Becker. R.I.P. Joe.
Just to add, The Rockford Files theme was a great mix of synth sound rolling into rock, with the guitar taking the middle eight, a well produced piece of music.

edit on 19-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Man, it's like open warfare on old stars lately.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

IKR?

It seems as though we're loosing the best of the best..... So mote~ it be......sadly. .

Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Oh wow, another one gone. My condolences to his family.
We are just about to finish up the series on Netflix only a few episodes left to watch.
RIP Joe.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

viable consciousness is being evacuated to safer realms as this one is on the road to perdition

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

CNN)TV actor Joe Santos, best known for his role as police Sgt. Dennis Becker on the 1970s show "The Rockford Files,"

He was promoted to Lt. at some point. I believe one of Jim Rockford's cases put him on the fast track to promotion.

I've been watching a lot of the old Rockford Files reruns on MeTV. It's fun to watch those old shows. It kind-of makes you wonder: How did we get along without the Internet back in the 1970's?

RIP Joe Santos

-dex

top topics

join