It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Spirit animal ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So if I am your spirit animal can you kindly take me to the dentist!

*just because I am not human I still have teeth!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
a reply to: intrptr

Oh. Then none.

Thats hard to believe… all of us at some point have an animal encounter. You need to get out more, go hiking in the woods, camping overnight. It will find you.

Edit:

How to identify your spirit animal
edit on 19-3-2016 by intrptr because: link

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

So how did you become convinced your animal spirit guide is a horse? If you feel like sharing…

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Cats and Hawks. For some reason, both have been very prevalent in my life. Not that I necessarily believe in "spirit animals", but that's what I've been told by someone who does.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Are you asking what your favorite animal is or is there some way to determine what your 'spirit' animal is.

"They say" your spirit animal is one you have an encounter with at some point in your life. Like an unusual encounter, a memorable one, the one you had that 'sticks' in your mind was-- ?

Mine was a bear.

Then mine would likely be the coyote. I've had 2 Shepherd/Husky crosses that turned out to also be part coyote. One even had a den dug out under her doghouse. I had a coyote come around all summer long last year eating all my excess apples. She wasn't even scared of me

Either that or some other type of canine. One of my dogs gets into my cup of coffee so often that I think we're sharing dna now....🐾🐕

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mine would definitely be a cat. I have a strange affinity for cats. They seem to love me for some weird reason.

I've always loved cats and dogs but cats just seem to be drawn to me. Makes me feel like a wizard.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: intrptr

Are you asking what your favorite animal is or is there some way to determine what your 'spirit' animal is.

"They say" your spirit animal is one you have an encounter with at some point in your life. Like an unusual encounter, a memorable one, the one you had that 'sticks' in your mind was-- ?

Mine was a bear.

Then mine would likely be the coyote. I've had 2 Shepherd/Husky crosses that turned out to also be part coyote. One even had a den dug out under her doghouse. I had a coyote come around all summer long last year eating all my excess apples. She wasn't even scared of me

Either that or some other type of canine. One of my dogs gets into my cup of coffee so often that I think we're sharing dan now….🐾🐕

Or parasites. Coyote is the trickster in native lore.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Red Cardinal. Boom.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

After meditating quite a bit on this subject a few years ago, I came to find that my spirit animal is a raven.

Also I remember as a child saving one after finding it caught in a trap; I feel that it also kind of strengthened that bond.
edit on 19-3-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have meet so many animals in the wild, i don't know which one is my spirit animal.

I have owned many more, cat's, dogs, reptilians, snakes, cows, horses any many feathered species.

I think one of those that stand out the most is a small lizard, sitting on some stones near the beach, this little guy climbed my leg and rested on my knee for an hour or so, i could stroke its head and back, and it would push back against my fingers, it had no fear of me, just peace.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A man, I have always in my visions been a man except for a few strange deam's and I doubt these class as spirit guides, though I do feel an afinity to both the panther (which is not native to my country) probably due to it's lone hunter and stealthy self defence tactics and to the eagle due also to it's seperation and overview of other's.

The wierdest dream, not vision, though I was running at some very bad people and could not catch up so I fell onto all fours and seemed to become something else, as I gained I jumped with my mouth open as if I was going to rip them apart with my teeth.

On another occasion I had a dream, I was walking through a multi story carpart, those enclosed concrete types that you used to see back in the 70's that were always dark inside except for the electric light's, two men I flet malevolent evil from were making a deal, one had block's of white cocain in the back of his van with the doors open and the other was passing him a suitcase full of money, I was upright like a human and closed in the shadows on them, I noticed that my leg's bent the wrong way and felt sharp teeth in my mouth which felt wrong, looking down I saw my hand's were more like talons and my skin a slick black with scales, I got closer then pounced, I was so fast they barely had time to reach for the pistol's they were carrying, I took the first with one foot which I raked down his body, my feet were also clawed and talon like I noticed as his gut's were pulled out and spilled from him, I swept at the other accross his throat with my left hand claws extended nearly decapitating him, I woke thinking What the hell was that.

These two were just nightmare like dreams but the running on all fours and seeming almost rabid I experienced several time's in dream's but thankfully not recently, the other I will put down to cheese too late at night and it was only the once as far as I can consciously recollect.

I have in my life experienced paranormal activity, seen shadow and mist people, others in the home we then lived in experienced movement of objects on there own, my mother was driving far from home and had run out of petrol driving on vapor's and lost when she and my sister both witnessed her fuel gauge go up to full of it's own accord as if someone was helping them from the other side.

This was not a dream, Back in 94 at the height of what I shall call demonic attack I was walking to my brother's late on friday night, I just wanted to get out of the house and walking helped to clear my mind and diminished the hell I was going through, so the walk to his home which was a good seven miles away was an excuse, I would stay for a cuppa and then go back home when I thought I could face it again, as I walked under an overpass I felt a distinctly evil presence, like I was being stalked, like I say I had experienced paranormal activity but this was something else, almost instinctively I wanted to destroy it feeling like I had a duty too and to keep whatever it was away from people so I stopped and looked at were I felt it was, it was not visible but a very strong palpable evil, demonic presence and I litterally felt something as if I had two bodys at the same time in responce like a defencive reaction, this was no animal I know of though, I felt the nerves inside each tooth and they were big teeth, maybe a foot and a half long top and bottom, more than a human mouth and the jaws were to either side of my human form about eight feet across I would estimate and about ten feet from front to back, I felt like I was in the middle of it's head my physical locality about the centre of what must have been a huge brain because despite the fact these teeth felt sharp and predator like this thing felt like a gigantic humanoid.
The domonic presence seemed to retreat, if you can call running for it's life retreat and the sensation vanished as fast as it had come but left a lingering impact on me.

Not an animal guide but what the heck was it, maybe I just had a mental issue, safer for everyone if we just compartmentalize these experiences like that but I know it was real and that other thing? was/is me, something that hates demon's and views them like a cat does a mouse.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have an Owl familiar that came to me in a meditation but we had an argument and he left....

I wrote about him in Baddogma's meta cafe thread a little while ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think that the whale is my spirit animal.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Then super moderator Argentus is your spirit animal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Thank goodness it isn't that Xfile critter in your avatar!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Mine is the Tasmanian Devil.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There i am

Herping my derp.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would have said Bear... but this highly scientific, highly accurate test said It's an Owl.

www.spiritanimal.info...

You have to click "No Thanks" over on the right hand side and then It'll give you your results.

Your spirit animal is the Owl

Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit

Can't say I disagree with any of that.
edit on 19/3/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Now I would have thought it was a gorilla

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I got OWL also using your infallible scientific method

It also said I am connected to:

Other spirit animals you may be connected with…

The Bear

Characteristics: Strength, confidence, leadership, healing, strong grounding forces

Spirit Animal Profile: In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing. >> Read More About Bear

The Butterfly

Characteristics: Powerful transformation, metamorphosis, playfulness, the world of the soul

Spirit Animal Profile: The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding

www.spiritanimal.info...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join