It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors block major road to Trump rally in Phoenix (Live Feed) and Trump Tower(Live Feed)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

How long before this terrible, illegal, and dangerous protest gets blamed on Trump?

Someone already did up thread. It's embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

B-b-but Trump is the only one that should take responsibilty for his supporters.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Everyone of these leftist idiots need to be arrested. Period.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hmm. I don't like trolling of any kind. Give me a real debate any day of the week. Give me intellectual discourse. People seem to think memes are the way to go because they THINK the average intelligence it too low to understand anything more.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Let's try some honest to goodness TALKING, instead of memes. Memes actually encourage people to be intellectually lazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

One woman and her van towed and arrested!

Funny thing?

The Trump rally is already filled and at max capacity!!!!! WHOOPS!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
this has the Arizona and the NY protests livestreaming www.youtube.com...

enjoy

Good work!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Direct from a Trump supporter:

"Carpet bomb Mexico."

Classic

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Name one thing that would be a positive for anyone with this disruption? Anyone....

I am not against protesting. If that is what you want to do, fine, but when protesting bleeds over into the lives of private citizens it becomes a riot by definition. They are disrupting traffic. They should send in 8 police officers and forcibly remove them.

We can't in this country anymore. If the police do they are called Hitlers henchmen or some other garbage. How dare they intervene and get rid of a public disruption. Then, fine each one of them 1000 dollars. If they cannot pay it, 50 hours of community service. Let's get something out of these jerkoffs instead of just sending them home. Let them work at a homeless shelter or a battered womans home and they can help out the local community. Right now all they show is that they are clowns for the man with the money.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The biggest issue here is Sheriff Joe is already being constantly harassed by Obama's Justice Department. Most of these protesters are hispanic, and Joe knows he needs to use kid gloves. It's no surprise that the protesters chose a county island for the blockade. NYPD is handling their current protest totally different.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Direct from a Trump supporter:

"Carpet bomb Mexico."

Classic

Direct from a Sanders supporter.

Vote for Sanders to use that weapon of mass destruction called the US Government to 'reign' in Wall Street.

No worries there 'won't' be any collateral damage.

edit on 19-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

While I do agree,

and I think memes should be banned at ATS,

until then.....

Trump trolls have been attacking Sanders threads, what comes around goes around!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
civil war is coming.

This is how they start, so it does look ominous.
There's the parallel of the 1920's clashes in Germany between Hitler's gangs and their communist counterparts.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is all simply being used for self promotion also...I bet no one read her articles till she did this...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Read this...it explains exactly how the protests were set up. She discusses how she felt about doing it. Yelling at the cops...and in the end, of course, the racial epithet that cannot be confirmed.

My questions is...WTF did Donald Trump do to black people? WHY would the BLM want to protest him. No memes..really. Tell me in facts.

link   

Watching a live feed and I see people going around in ski masks blocking traffic. Not terrifying at all.

link   

Great! Such a reasonable adult you are. I guess two wrong make a right in your mind. This reminds me of arguing with children. "He started it!" Wonderful.

link   

Speaking of Trolls that names being with a S and ends with an S.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Run them over...why not?

Because that's dumb and would make you even more of an asshole than the people blocking the street. You think they are holding traffic up? Wait until a hit and run takes place, that will close the entire road off by police doing an investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join