It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Himmlers stash of Freemason occult books

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So im having a research on Freemasonry atm, about their creeds and foundation... and all of a sudden dailymail shows me a fine little article..

Heinrich Himmler's stash of books on witchcraft is discovered in Czech library after being hidden for 50 years

German SS chief amassed a 13,000 volume library on the occult
    Had warped belief mysticism was proof of Aryan racial superiority
    Some books were part of the Norwegian order of Freemasons' library

The weird parts were;

The bulk of the collection was called the 'Witches Library' and concentrated on witches and their persecution in medieval Germany. One of Himmler's quack theories was that the Roman Catholic Church tried to destroy the German race through witch hunts. He also discovered that one of his own ancestors was burned as a witch.

So were do you guys land?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Dailymail?

Hm, I'd be searching for a better source if I were you.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

i thought it was awesome!! *rofl* i just wanna hear a comment from August!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Nazi Germany had interest in several controversial subjects from the occult to aliens and spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Look out for a book called "Nazis and the Occult: The Dark Forces Unleashed by the Third Reich"

They were an odd bunch to say the least.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Funny that the Freemasons were outlawed then persecuted in Nazi Germany. Then all the buttons and pins adorning the Nazi uniform as you rose through the ranks were all loosely based on how the Freemasons are organized.

A Mason once told me that German Masons wore blue cornflower pins to distinguish themselves as Masons and because it (blue) was Hitler's favorite color! Yet another example of "hiding in plain sight" for those that "have eyes that see"!

(You got a star for the AM remark above as well!)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The Ahnenerb set about raiding and looting any and all manuscripts from private and public librarys in occupied europe, many were priceless and irreplaceable work's that thank's to that bunch of lunatic occultist freemason spin off's (Which the black Sun society were that inspired the Ahnenerb were) those texts are now lost forever.

They particularly set about raiding secret library's and there so called war on freemason's was actually a pretext to raid there library's as well as monastic librarys and state archives.

The Nazi's were actually believers in a lost golden age of man in which higher technology and a super civlization had once existed, there personal spin on it was that these super humans of the past had been of course all blonde, blue eye'd ancestors of the Nazi's fictionalized idiological view of the Germans ancestry.

They also searched for book's and scroll's in Tibet, China, India, South America and Africa.

Of course Rudolph Hess was a freemason and had through his contacts arranged a high level meeting with sympathetic members of the Royal family (probably mountbatten), this was when he had been shot down and captured in scotland, he was actually coming to that meeting and it had been dropped on the english end.

Many Nazi's were actually freemasons so there was no actual war against Masonry just a spat in there family, it was selective based on the Nazi's appraisal of were particular lodges allegiances lay, there have always been good and bad lodges based on there membership and those that did not fit there particular agenda were the one's they set out to eradicate so in essence it can also be seen as a war within the mason's themselves.

www.excatholicsforchrist.com...
www.henrymakow.com...
edit on 18-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I believe Himmler confused the HNS with ancient aryan supremacy, Arianism stands purity in a religious aspect.. The swastika came from the symbolic of:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes, Himmler apparently stylized himself as the high priest and actually performed human sacrifice on concentration camp prisoners brought to the Nazis high temple, a castle
www.spiegel.de...
www.bilderberg.org...
thecreationeffect.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

What high priest?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Running the risk of sounding crazy...
Wicca, occult, satanism... That's where the conspiracy lies. Good vs evil. Go(o)d vs D()evil.

What's happened to and14263?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes, they even stooped to re writing the bible and making hitler into a form of Nazi Messiah but it was intended for there school's after the war as they would have totally rewritten history to there own idiology.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well the Renaissance made Jesus white, and the KJV made the royal house God, so can't see much difference here

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I always read it ... doG liveD??

btw how did you get my phone number?

No really, i thought that God was the devil in disguise. That's at least what the Gnostic texts told us
edit on 18-3-2016 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
a reply to: and14263

I always read it ... doG liveD??

btw how did you get my phone number?

No really, i thought that God was the devil in disguise. That's at least what the Gnostic texts told us

God was a dinosaur and the devil was another dinosaur that disagreed with him but that's a different thread when I get round to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire
God as a 'being' or 'godly morals' ?

Religion is a form of control much like capitalism. But the morals promoted by God, the guidelines which tell us to love each other and help each other... Those are true religion. Yet everything in our modern world is working against those morals. We are in competition against each other, we want for the material, we have become an evil species. We have become Satan.

We have succumbed to temptation.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Nazi ideology was warped at best. Trying to make sense of it from a historical or spiritual (left alone philosophical) perspective was impossible, because there wasn't any ideology except hate and selfishness.

Sooo, any one actually interested in backing arguments from that mindset was at a loss to explain it with any reason or intellect.

Himmler more than most was into every form of religious investigation (including Masonry) to find the truth,something he could claim was the highest ideal to all the up and coming idealists in the ranks.

He authorized missions to Tibet to find the Master Race, for chrissakes.

Imagine the Nazis riding around on horseback with banners and bravado, searching the Tibetan Plateau for Eastern Masters.

Hitler was over heard one time asking, "Whats he doing? Does he think he's going to find it in an ancient piece of Pottery?"

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I found the article I wish it was more in depth. They didn't give you any titles or how rare the books are now . Just a small article which gives you little info past the title …very disappointing. but I will keep digging maybe in a few days there will be more info.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have completed York Rite as a Mason. I rose to knights Templar. The only thing higher is a Shriner. I have never seen or heard of any of this. My experience with the Masons is they are good guys, salt of the earth kind of guys. My experience was they were all very, very straight arrows. I was looking for something outside of myself and could not find it. It was inside me all along.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I am not a mason myself and have at times held them with suspicion (burn the witches but seriously) but I know that I was being biased simply on the point there are so very many Masons out there and so very many Lodges that often share opposing idiology's and even different practices with each sect having there own unique secrets etc.

Also in the past even what today I could probably rightly call bad lodges (riddled with politicians and other inhuman creatures) have actually done some pretty good work's ranging from opening and funding hospitals to buidling homes for the poor.

Today, at least in Britain the Rotarians (Whom are mainly but not exclusively also Masons) are taking over from them on this front and the Average lodge is little more than a restaurant and gentlemant lounge much like the one in my hometown Ormskirk which doubles as the local meeting place for many members of the local chambers of commerce.

I do disagree with them on both fundemental religious ground's though and also since I once had an unhealthy attraction to the Rosicrutions (which it can be fairly well argued are just another form of Masonry) that I also disgree with some of there fundemental secret's or what little of them I do know.

And the fact that I respect you and your post's proves my point about good and bad everywhere, there are bad priests in the church, rotten politicians in government, scheming and inhumane solicitors, barrister and lawyers that rot the core of the legal institution's of almost all nation's.

People are people, we can often disgree on one thing and find we are the same on all else, all the Mason's are today in most countrys is a private members club that some rotten sod's also happen to be members of but there are also some saintly guy's too and these days or so I hear lady's.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join