It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida principal violated district rules by booking stuntman for pep rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
original post here , we collaborated on how totally wrong this was, and the civil liability that she/the school will be charged with. Well, here it is, she was in violation. So far there have been no charges; the FD is assessing the situation...

Who thought having a fire-breather perform insanely dangerous pyromaniac tricks inside a high school gym packed with 2,000 students was a good idea?

This woman.

Tara Dellegrotti-Ocampo, the principal of Florida’s Atlantic High School, violated district policy when she hired a pyrotechnic stuntman to breath flames at a Thursday pep rally — a spectacle that went horribly wrong when the performer caught fire.

I am pretty certain that the fire breather will face some hefty charges as well,

Note to-self, NEVER try something that NEW, until you have practiced w/it time and time again safely- duh....

"So when I did my blast with this new oil, the flame trickled right back down to my face. It caught my face on fire, which is a new thing to me. And that's when everything just went crazy,"

Lets keep an eye ball on this one... Here is the NEW l i n k .

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

More importantly, if you are going to hire a person to do fire breathing tricks, hire someone who does the same stunt, all day, every day, with the exact same chemicals and methods, not someone who is in experimental mode!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A real gem this one is.

She had previously served as the principal of a local elementary school, and was reprimanded last fall for sneaking into her old school to berate one of her former employees.

Can only imagine what the petty nit-picky jealousy is in that private den of iniquity.

A genuine product of the ivory tower ultra academic intelligentsia I believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If fire was involved, why was the local fire department not consulted and ON SCENE in the event of this type of accident? Was it because she didn't want someone to stop her from doing something this insanely stupid, but "cool"?

What other lapses in judgement has she be responsible for prior to this incident?

Boggles the mind....

ETA: I guess the thought of simply having a fire extinguisher on hand and ready was too hurtful for their brains to comprehend?

edit on 3/19/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

(post by livinginflorida16 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

top topics

join