It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step Mom Charged in 4-Year-Old Boy's Death After Hot Water Punishment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Another human being that should have been chemically castrated. This poor excuse of a 'step mother' apparently threw scalding hot water on her srep sons legs and then put him in a scalding hot bath. Her mug shot is somewhat 'snide', there seems to be no remorse.....

The poor child died from this punisment. Her bail is set at 350k. What should her punishment be? How a human being can do something like this is just unfathomable. ..... RIP young Derreck......

An Ohio woman who allegedly punished her 4-year-old step son with scalding hot water was charged with a felony count of child endangerment after the boy was found unresponsive and later pronounced dead.

The Warren County Coroner's office ruled 4-year-old Austin Cooper's death a homicide, and further charges could be coming, police in Franklin, Ohio, just north of Cincinnati, said.

L I N K

edit on 18-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: Sc

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

apparently threw scalding hot water on her step sons legs and then put him in a scalding hot bath.

That would inflict unbelievable pain, burning him twice like that. The first burns would be super sensitive. She intentionally did it like that…

heinous.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The Warren County Coroner's office ruled 4-year-old Austin Cooper's death a homicide, and further charges could be coming, police in Franklin, Ohio, just north of Cincinnati, said.

Further charges COULD be coming!!!??? The woman is a homicidal psycho. Convict her, and end her existence.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is one of those child abuse articles I simply can't bring myself to read past the headline. I can barely stomach the headline
What the ever-loving F is wrong with people?! A four year old doesn't deserve this, no one does!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sorry,
Maybe the punishment, should be the crime. Let her know how it feels.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It's cases like these which are why I support decades of torture as a viable option in our sentencing system. If Karma is real, I'm getting a lot of bad karma with the things I'm wishing on some of the monsters I've read about today. I'll refrain from posting the detailed description of the things I think should happen to this beast.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Fortunately, capital punishment is still an option in Ohio.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I won't give any details about how I know, but I came into an acquaintance with someone who survived one of the more infamous child abuse cases in this area. Details were let slip, and believe me, there are no punishments that suit this kind of thing because what goes on in a household like this is far beyond the things you read about in the articles.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Do we have to go through the same old value checks and moral dilemmas, or can we just shoot her and cremate her unceremoniously already....????

new topics

top topics

join