It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Police Releases 5 Photos Of Suicide Shotgun Used By Kurt Cobain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Again, I was not joking.

And as for the absurd link you made between two totally dissimilar issues, well done, you officially added two and two together and produced pi. Well played.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Psychonautics

Again, I was not joking.

And as for the absurd link you made between two totally dissimilar issues, well done, you officially added two and two together and produced pi. Well played.

Saying a musicians most artistic work was committing suicide, and then comparing it to a Jackson Pollock painting, is not joking?

You're sick then. Hopefully you won't ever have to deal with someone you know killing themselves. No more thread derailing, apologies to the OP.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I used to go along with he committed suicide, but now I strongly feel that he did not. There are definitely many red flags and I've researched this thoroughly. There is a reasonably high possibility that he was killed and his wife orchestrated it all. I know this is ATS, but the only conspiracy here is a murder conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Anyone ever hear of the Forever 27 Club? A list of popular musicians who died under suspicious circumstances at the age of 27. The list includes Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse etc.

I remember reading an article about monarch programming in the music industry and claims that around the age of 27 top musicians usually experience some sort of meltdown, like when Britney Spears shaved her head and started talking to herself in the third person during interviews.

Pretty strange stuff.
edit on 18-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If you fired a 12 gauge with a toe you wouldn't have that toe anymore. A shotgun is a mighty weapon.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

BOOM HEADSHOT!

SOrry coudnt resist. You know this could be just a cover up of his overdose by courtney. did they find evidence of her on the shotgun or GSR on her and her clothes?

Or he just shot himself to free his mind.all over the wall and ceiling.(c mon you know that was funny)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All i know is Courtney Love is the most evil bitch around. No way that gun was used in a suicide. Do you know how many young people killed themselves after this and directly referenced Cobain in their suocide messeges? The number is in the dozens.

Courtney practically killed them all.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
If you fired a 12 gauge with a toe you wouldn't have that toe anymore. A shotgun is a mighty weapon.

I thought the gun he used was a 20 gauge?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
With a barrel that long, if his shoe wasn't off using his big toe to pull the trigger I'd have questions.

That's how Hemingway did it.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
All i know is Courtney Love is the most evil bitch around. No way that gun was used in a suicide. Do you know how many young people killed themselves after this and directly referenced Cobain in their suocide messeges? The number is in the dozens.

Courtney practically killed them all.

No. they themselves were to blame for their own suicides. Courtneys a whore but sh edidnt make them people kill themselves. That sliek blaming the manufacturer for a mass killing they had no knowledge of.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Put in mouth.. use a toe.

Look I've spent years in the medical feild. Nothing is impossible. I've heard it's impossible. But. That gun is fine for the tragic events that happened.

Each my arms are 3 and a 1/2 feet.. how long are the guns in the photos?

Edit from the tip of my middle finger to my chin..

I'm just over 6 feet.

He was 5' 7"

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

he was a 27 club sacrifice. Amy too. And all the rest. Murdered.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join