It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets make a magic religion!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

DO I have to wear a bracelet or something to identify me or can I just go birthday suit if thats what is blissful?

we in the UK, so i suggest covering up. gets a bit nippy
Were what you feel, up to you if you want to be identified or not.
its your religion of common sense and logic

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Azzezza

You would appreciate the main doctrine of Zoroaster.

not heard of this, will look into it

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Then if the rain be misty and mystic nude is good.
If it be harsh and nippy then perhaps a loin cloth to cover my shame.

I am made of nasty flesh and all.

LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Being merry is not selfish at all. It's being grateful to God. God never told anyone "Be not merry, for the world's problems are your fault."

If being merry is selfish then depression is selfless. But depressed people don't sing praises to heaven like the merry do!!

Merriness is only selfish if it causes someone else to be miserable intentionally, otherwise, it's just an emotional response.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: Azzezza

You would appreciate the main doctrine of Zoroaster.

not heard of this, will look into it

It's the oldest monotheistic faith in the world today, Zoroastrianism is. It's influence on Judaism led to Messianic and Apocalyptic prophecy, judgement after death, the Kabbalah and Gnosticism and Christianity. Zoroaster is known among its adherents as Ibrahim Zeradust and is equated with Abraham himself, who reorganized the Chaldean priest caste in the same way as Zoroaster did the daeva worshippers, who probably were the Chaldeans or Kaul Daevas, Holy Kauls. Chaldean Catholics exist today, and are RCC.

Abraham was one influential sob

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azzezza
Demons are not the same species as djinn. Demons are the souls of the Nephilim destroyed in the flood and Djinn were created as Djinn by Allah.

i spelled them as daemons. They are the Rephaim to be exact. Half fallen angel DNA, half human woman DNA. Numbers 13:33 has Goliath as one of them. The human wives are further cursed to become Sirens and Banshees.

Daemons are the European version of the Shaytan class jinn often seen as either air or fire elementals.

Only the physical bodies of the nephilim were destroyed during the Great Flood. Their spirits are cursed to traverse this world until Judgement Day.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

ok for you....suffer.

This religion is custom made to fit all sizes.

That is most noble. Suffer so that others will not suffer alone. Though, I suspect that you will want to be alone with your embarrassing and painful pain and wont be of much use to easing real suffering. In fact you will ask others to forgo their suffering to witness yours.

BUT, if it makes you happy.

be merry in your suffering.

That's disgusting
You are a scavenger, a robot

You can't enjoy good without knowing bad
Grow up in ignorance and pretend, pretend it's all good

The old Christian beliefs is suffer with the suffering, show them love

I will bless you, I pray you suffer, suffer so you need to rely on those who will love you and suffer with you.
Pray when things go bad in your life and merrymnet is so far away you ask for death, I pray that your religion fails, fails and someone listens and care, someone cares enough to place their merriment aside to suffer with you
Suffer because they love you

Be merry, be merry for as long as you can
It doesn't last, life is like the weather, prepare for a storm a cyclone for tragedy.
Then be merry

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You are pretty angry.

If your attitude is so ishtty why would I want to be like you?

Pray though. You are soo loving. You even admit you want others to suffer. How....insane.

LOL.

Typical religiosity. Sending me to hell all by yourself.

Merrily....

Damned morbid IMO

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The Rephaim were not an oogey boogey spiritual people.

They were stout redheaded people who spoke in a buzzing type language. Thats what it sounded like to others.

I actually studied this before and am surprised you even know about it. If you read about it here I probably was the one who brought it up. It was probably a post dealing with neanderthal language centers and their possible brain structures /composition.

Tell me more....look back and check. You may find my avatar next to the material you used to go crazy.

Stop twisting crap around and please do some actual reading.

Or stop pretending you are any authority to send anyone to hell like sparky posting below you.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The Rephaim were not mystic magic people.

Stop twisting crap around and please do some actual reading.

Or stop pretending you are any authority to send anyone to hell like sparky posting below you.

Try wraiths in Tartarus. i assume you have been there and faced fallen angels....... Obviously not......

No need to read scripture when it is easy to converse with negative entities from any of the hells.

So many insults. Humans really are predictable.

No need to send anyone to hell. Humans that turn away from Yahushua are already spiritually standing in the Lake of Fire.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Typical religiosity.

And yours isn't?

"Magic religion" sounds just like something Ron Hubbard would cook up in fact.

The word oxymoron immediately comes to mind...

Especially considering the fact that the etymology of the word religion is “to reconnect with God”.

The root meaning for the word means to “to know and obey” God.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Oh damned. Ok.

If you think I dont hang out with wraiths then you are wrong. I am their party and marketing director.

We have a new promotional package.

It comes with bubbly and gogo dancers.

Its cool B

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Um, you didnt read the thread.

Is this where you finagle and act like you did?

Who looks dumb?

Not my fault. You cant read before knocking people.

Typical cool guys trying to feel better about themselves.

What if I was serious? You would insult me just because you are some self proclaimed thought police.....try reading or LISTENING before you judge.

In fact dont judge. I am you from another mother.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If you think I dont hang out with wraiths then you are wrong. I am their party and marketing director.

We have a new promotional package.

ok. Here is a challenge to prove your weight in salt.

Summon the wraith that goes by the alias 'Ki-lash' and send it to me now. Give it specific orders to allow a certain program to be activated that will allow me to prove how 'Numerology' + 'Sacred Geometry' + 'Sound Frequency' can be merged together resulting in both Levitation and Divination.

Now, from experience, Shaytan class jinn are linked via thought patterns so i will know if you are a BS within the next 10 minutes.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

but my dear sir,

If I did that I would be as insane as you. Why on earth would I waste my time doing nonsense if I can better spend it learning about gamma rays, the nature of photons, the psychology of the human condition, the history of my people, the various permutations of an idea through culture and time?

And so much more.

You are the one this thread was made for. There is the magic moment you so sheepishly look for in nonsense as interchangeable as you and I are.

I hope one day you break free and find real spirituality. I salute that you made your own religion, but it is still codified memorized formulaic responses to those questions you havent yet answered with all this.

It may feel good to think you know. It is liberating truly liberating to BEGIN to understand the nature of the universe in our infinitesimally small measure of capacity.

What this gnosis reveals is TRUE POWER.

I do weild great magic BTW. It is not even what I seek, it is a side effect of the understanding.

I cant walk on water.....but I DO HAVE POPCORN!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Rephaim are descendants of the Nephilim, so they do have some magic aspects.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is your contribution. A clarification on my part.

7. What is meant by ‘Shaytan’ in the Noble Qur’an?

The word Shaytan is derived from the roots (شطن) and شاطن means 'impure and base'.

Shaytan refers to an entity that is rebellious - irrespective of whether it is of the humans, jinn or animals. It is also said to mean 'a nefarious soul, who is distanced from Allah (s.w.t.) and Truth'; all of these meanings, in reality, can be observed to be turning back to one common element.

It should be noted that Shaytan is a 'common noun' whereas Iblis is a 'proper noun'. In other words, every harmful, deviating and rebellious entity - human or otherwise - is referred to as Shaytan. Iblis is the name of that Shaytan, who deceived Adam and even presently, together with his soldiers and forces, lies in ambush of the humans.

From the usage of this word in the Qur’an, it can also be inferred that Shaytan is used to denote a harmful being - one who has deviated from the right path and has embarked upon a mission of distressing others; an entity that attempts to create division, discord and corruption, just as we recite:

إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَنْ يُوقِعَ بَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةَ وَ الْبَغْضَاءَ
“Surely Shaytan only desires to cause enmity and hatred to spring in your midst.”1

You do not understand the meaning of Shayatan. I did not until I read a little. It turns out you are using it without the basic grammatical understanding of the culture you appropriated that from. It is a common noun not a proper noun. Do you know the difference?

They are not class of jinn like the thrones are a class of angels in our culture. It is more like a noun used to describe, ironically, people such as you and I who deviate from the supposed true meaning of the words and meaning of god. Those who cause distress with pesky honesty.

Well, more like you since it implies a corruption of ideals or Gods will.

www.al-islam.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh, I figured you were European or something. And I thought daemon was an alternate spelling. But I still don't think djinn are Rephaim. Nimrod was a Rephaim but no djinn.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If I did that I would be as insane as you. Why on earth would I waste my time doing nonsense if I can better spend it learning about gamma rays, the nature of photons, the psychology of the human condition, the history of my people, the various permutations of an idea through culture and time?

Exactly the programmed response i expected. Lies destroy your credibility. Time to role up a new ATS alias.

Popcorn isn't going to get very far if North Korea detonates their beloved E-Bomb.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join