So lets make a religion!
There is a GOD. He is not a person, but a global, no! a universal consciousness.
He has no relation to the world, since the world and him were made by the universe.
This religion accepts that GOD did not come from nothing, He was created by the universe itself. IS the universe itself and the spark of
We shall worship nothing. There is no worship. Worship to us is parasitic and draining. It kills the spirit.
So, we honor things, like we honor our parents or our favorite person who said great things we think are true.
We can honor a scholar, a philosopher, a king, anyone.
In our basic belief of the universe we detest the observer who does not cross into the realm of action. We think there is no sin and no stain on the
There is no need to be forgiven like in the Abrahamic religions. You are responsible for your own balance and if your balance is out of whack we send
you off, like a banishment but not a permanent one.
We forgive those we think are worthy of forgiveness. If they make amends so as to restore the balance we perceive they disturbed.
We accept that there is no end to time and that time is not linear. That it runs in parallel with the mind but the mind is constantly trying to
contemplate the universe and ourselves in a linear progression. This we see as a fallacy.
There are guidelines but not rules.
1. You dont take power in any sense unless you are willing to wield it properly (true to yours and its purpose)
2. We do not make vows of obedience unless we adhere to them. Vows are like commitments to war. You cant stop in war unless you surrender. You cant
break a vow unless you are willing to be destroyed.
3. We can kill people, though if their death creates an imbalance we are responsible for fixing our mess. Killing a weaker person you do not have to
is seen as being very dumb. You then used your power in a way that was not true.
4. People can only be guilty of being human. That is ok. We are. You can still be seen as a dumb monkey if you act like one though.
5. There is no punishment beyond self imposed punishment. We have no problem letting you punish yourself. You do /will anyways.
6. We accept those things we can not change but REALLY try to change everything else. Its good.
7. We do not corrupt created things. We create. We can make evil or good according to our measure but we can not take the creation of others to do
with as we please.
8. all these guidelines are wrong and should be rewritten. If they made it this far in the teaching, shatter their world and contradict everyone of
these tenants. Make them hate everything they did and who they became upon your request.
9. Its good to start fresh.
10. We teach our religion so as to make people see the absurdity of religion when juxtaposed to spirituality.
Once people see the truth, we let them do as their hearts tell them. We only try to get people to think for themselves and listen to the inner master
If they make it this far, give them a cookie and a slap on the ass. Be merry.
if they make it that far, but are still arrogant apes pounding their chests, but now quoting sage words and acting like they are enlightened.....
Maybe tell them to read some good books. (what ever, the old man and the sea is good and just as valid, a comic) If they are too cocky and still full
of themselves, revert them to anther religion they are masters of by appointment. Just make it up. Maybe make a cool ceremony and let them have sex
with pretty women or hunky men. Both if they like. That will make them feel good. Tell them they are very special and different from others.
Rinse and repeat.
You and the others who realize what you are doing, share the popcorn. THAT is the only rule.
We are the religion of popcorn makers. That is out secret.
Also our greatest masters know to melt butter several seconds before the popcorn is done. This is our greatest secret.
We watch the fools burn their world. We watch the fools who dont know they are fools burn their world and themselves. Perhaps, watch them be the
We dont really think they are fools. We just know thats what they would think /do think of the others still on step one or seemingly on the wrong list
of progression of another religion.
So we call them fools and enjoy our popcorn.
All hail the popcorn makers. We rock!
Again, be merry.
EDIT TO ADD:
Also somehow we develop gret physical strength and mental powers. Dark arts and light ones.
Basically we like the Jedi spirituality at this point and popcorn. We are Je-dai though, not Jedi.
We like light and dark sides of the force.
The stuff about balance is real to us, but we dont tell anyone. No one believes and would ruin our own perception trying to make it 3 dimensional for
them. Thats their job. We only exist.
edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)