It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had an awful dream last night; really vivid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Its the middle of the night and I've woken up really frightened following awful dream that was really vivid. Thought I would share see if any connection made in next week or so.

Can't remember lead up but saw two men who were being interviewed live on air. Could have been live TV news report where presenters switch to live reports. Both men had dark hair and Middle Eastern look. Both looked really frightened and agitated and were looking at something off camera. Like someone would if they had a gun pointed at them off camera. As men were being interviewed by presenter, the presenter picked up on their fear and realised something was wrong. I was watching the interview and I too picked up something was wrong and saw that man on left had blood near his ear. As news presenter started to ask if everything was OK someone came on to camera from left hand side with machete in hand and beheaded man on right live on TV.

I woke up at this point really frightened and have been up since trying to shake off the evilness taking place in my dream. It was so real and so vivid I thought I would share. I've had a bad feeling all week that something big is going to happen imminently in Europe or UK.

Last time I felt like this was when I posted on here about something to do with Brighton in UK and Pakistan was connected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only thing that cropped up relating to this was an article in January saying that a terror plot had been foiled which involved airline pilots who were heard talking about flying planes packed with chemical weapons in Bath, Brighton and a couple of other places. This was the reason why 10,000 soldiers were put on streets in UK. It was foiled a couple of weeks aftef Paris attacks.

It didnt say where pilots were from or what airline they were from. It just stood out to me that maybe that was the connection I had with Brighton. Brighton isnt the first place I would think of an airline pilot flying a plane into packed with explosives but maybe making it fit. My feelings usually do have some connection though when they are so strong.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 17-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

In the Book of Revelation, the two witnesses are publically executed in Jerusalem. Beheading is mentioned later in the book, in reference to martyrs in general.

Rev 11:7When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. 8And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. 10And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Rev 20:4Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand;

edit on 17-3-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: correction

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thats really interesting, I wasnt aware of the two witnesses and hopefully my dream doesnt come to fruition. Usually though when I have dreams so clear and vivid something does connect days later. Thought I would write it down whilst so clear then if anything does happen connected to this dream people who dont believe in hidden meanings of dreams cant insinuate Ive just made it fit after the event.a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I personally think that this is just your fears manifesting in a dream and nothing more.

I know that the current situation is something that concerns you and it is quite reasonable to conclude that if you are immersing yourself in the fearmongering that is omnipresent that sooner or later your brain will overload and create a dream like this.

Take some time away from the news and go for a walk in the park, your only making yourself ill with all this and there's nothing you can do about the situation anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
More I think about it the two men could be men who are reporters/journalists themselves who have been released or rescued from somewhere. One on left had long dark hair, hair was really dirty/greasy, both were visibly shaken and dissheveled. Bits keep popping in my head but arent clearr enough yet. If I remember lead up I will post. Sometimes forgotten bits become clearer as day goes on. a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I keep trying. Went to theme park on Sunday and felt different fear. Beautuful park in Derbyshire Tuesday after school with son and friends and tonight driving to Yorkshire with son to start his school project on rivers. Going to follow river over next couple of weeks, take photos etc from beginning, through our town and finish off where River Mersey joins Irish sea, so should keep me busy a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I keep trying. Went to theme park on Sunday and felt different fear. Beautuful park in Derbyshire Tuesday after school with son and friends and tonight driving to Yorkshire with son to start his school project on rivers. Going to follow river over next couple of weeks, take photos etc from beginning, through our town and finish off where River Mersey joins Irish sea, so should keep me busy a reply to: nonspecific

Mrsnonspecific just woke up and said she had a dream where we had to call the police because our house was overrun with dozens of Syrrian refugees and they refused to leave.

This is not the kind of thing that would normally bother her so maybe there is something in the air?

Would be interesting to see if anyone else had a dream linked to the current situation.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thats strange!a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Yes, but the two witnesses are able to speak protected by God for a period of time. The world hates and fears them, not the other way around if I remember correctly. Until the period of protection runs out, nothing anyone tries does any good and the people who do try seem to be sort of smited unless I remember my reading incorrectly.

It's only after that period of time runs out that they are able to be killed, and then the entire world rejoices publicly as their bodies are basically drug through the streets and subjected to all kinds of atrocity like we see happen in the Middle East now.

And I think after three days of this, they are lifted up by God.

However, I will add that those watch the Middle East and think it's a sign of the times do think the time of the Witnesses is coming soon.
edit on 17-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Putting this here just in case. Its Good Friday 11.15am and I have had another dream last night. A bomb going off somewhere like Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Alton Towers crowds of people screaming and got the feeling it was imminent today or maybe Sunday. I keep still getting the letter B as the place. Brighton, Birmingham I'm not sure. Pakistan connection. I had said something beginning with B the day before Brussels attack but that wasnt it. Definite now somewhere in UK, tourist spot such as theme park.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You read about Muslims all day and post about terrorists and Muslims on here. Is it any wonder you have nightmares about them?

Karma came calling after all the fear-mongering.
edit on 25-3-2016 by steamiron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How do you know what I read in the day?

I've been fearmongering have I? You believe I've been exaggerating the dangers do you? Try telling that to the people who died in Paris and Brussels. It couldnt possibly be that quite rightly I am concerned about the amount of jihadists we have let into Europe could it.

I dont think having a bad dream is karma. I'm a good person, I havent done anything evil, which is why I sense evil so profoundly. When I have these type of dreams they are usually a warning. Ive had them throughout my life and usually they come true. Not always straight away, it can be months after.a reply to: steamiron

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Putting this here just in case. Its Good Friday 11.15am and I have had another dream last night. A bomb going off somewhere like Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Alton Towers crowds of people screaming and got the feeling it was imminent today or maybe Sunday. I keep still getting the letter B as the place. Brighton, Birmingham I'm not sure. Pakistan connection. I had said something beginning with B the day before Brussels attack but that wasnt it. Definite now somewhere in UK, tourist spot such as theme park.

Could this be it or related?

Killing and Wounding Blast in Pakistan

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I thought at first no but then when I saw pictures in Pakistan it was a park with fair rides and it was Easter Sunday and Pakistan connection. I am not spot on but there is usually some connection.

I said on another thread the day before Brussels there would be an attack but at the weekend and beginning with B. Maybe the UK bit keeps coming into my dreams because of media. Hopefully! There is still today.

I'm not psychic as such there are just lots of coincidences in my intuition and I have decided to start putting them out there to sed if I can develop whatever it is.a reply to: tweetie

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I appreciate you putting your "coincidences in your intuition" out there.

Concerning being psychic, and everyone is (including non-human animals) to some extent, all it is is an awareness of prevailing energies. Being psychic is "normal." Some people are better at reading these energies than others.

I rarely remember dreams of what I might have read or seen in the media. I understand the 'daytime residue' concept showing up in dreams but dreams serve a purpose, they aren't just random waste from brain activity, in my perspective.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Explosion? Train? Madrid, Spain? Thursday?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'm glad that one didn't happen but... there are many Thursdays to come.

I noticed a long time ago, and I hope I can explain this clearly, there is an odd property to this reality we live in and that is if something which is likely to occur, meaning it's a probable future event because various hidden forces are merging and coagulating to bring it to fruition (and I don't mean cyclical events such as the sun rising and setting or the seasons changing or other such things of that nature which are predictable in the mundane sense because of repetition and are characteristic of this reality), if it is properly named beforehand, the exact naming of it will often dissipate the likelihood or severity of the event taking place. This can apply to something good being likely to happen as well.

It's a complex and very deep subject.

I'm not sure if there is a proper term for this phenomena but I've observed it countless times.

People who can detect something about to happen and name it only to find it doesn't happen will often doubt what they detected and believe they were wrong. This is not necessarily so.

We are energetic antennae and receivers (and broadcasters) and the more finely tuned we are to prevailing energies, the better we are at perceiving probable, future events which are not yet cast in stone.
edit on 2-4-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: ATS member

I personally think that this is just your fears manifesting in a dream and nothing more.

I know that the current situation is something that concerns you and it is quite reasonable to conclude that if you are immersing yourself in the fearmongering that is omnipresent that sooner or later your brain will overload and create a dream like this.

I made a post & gave a star some 10 minutes ago.... but the ATS site fouled up on creating the post reply...

it sounds like the OP is caught up in the Zeitgeist-of-the-times.....Muslim Jihadists

good advice to try to disassociate from the Jihadi threat the scrambled brains of the politicians created --- likely out of guilt instead of Altruism... see the political elites first bomb them then accept them as refugees
edit on nd30145960277802122016 by St Udio because: blah-blah

further:

...Would be interesting to see if anyone else had a dream linked to the current situation.

funny thing, at 3 30 am I woke up from dream.
a group of athletic, quickly moving persons were all dressed in black garb from shoes-pants-shirts-hoods, so I could not tell if they were men or women... the group of 15 or so reminded me of the groups of ISIS beheaders' who marched their 20 or more victims to the sea-shore for execution... but I seen no swords or rifles or any weapons

the Most important thing was the group of persons in completely black uniform garb were riding on MOPEDS here in my hometown as if it was the customary thing-to-do

perhaps I too am getting frustrated with the Zeitgeist, and I too am creating an internal Narrative to satisfy my personal angst

edit on nd30145960354402252016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on nd30145960379102292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join