It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders being enormous hypocrite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I can't take him seriously anymore. I think he's a good guy, but he is just not someone I can support.

I'm throwing my vote away on a 3rd party candidate.

This is just sad. He should be ashamed of himself, this BS is what's pushing people to abandon the left.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The saddest part is the brainwashed crowd laughing behind him, the fact that he had just told them about Trump needing to take responsibility for his voters already forgotten.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He does make a good point though...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

That he's a hypocritical scumbag?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The difference being, Trump encourages violence from his followers.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: charolais

That he's a hypocritical scumbag?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Do you understand the difference is that Trump tells his supporters that their troubles come from "Mexicans or Muslims". He tells them at his rallies to "Kick the crap out of them" and that "He'll pay their Legal Fees".

He's suggesting to his supporters that they should act violently to others and he will support them if they do and is even suggesting who it is they should be attacking.

How can you not see this???

Show me where Sanders has ever said anything close to those examples I just gave you and you might have something to your argument. Until then comparing the two isn't the same thing.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Do as I say, not as I do"..... more pure leftist dogma.

Sanders flip-flopped almost in the same sentence.

Typical and telling. Thanks for putting this out here.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wow. BULLSEYE!
Ih adn't seen that exchange...but it's clear-as-day hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Not understanding the argument at hand or where context fits into language......Pure Rightist Dogma

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

How is he being hypocritical in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Shouldn't you be phonebanking and donating your shekels right now?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So Trump needs to take responsibility for his supporters, get on TV and tell his supporters violence in the political system is not acceptable, but when pressed with confronting the same issue himself concerning violence perpetrated by his supporters, Sandy says (paraphrased) "If I have to take responsibility for everybody that voted for me it'd be a very difficult life."

He wants Trump to do what he himself is unwilling to do.

Yep, hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Do you understand that Trump was specifically talking about ILLEGAL ALIEN Mexicans who COMMIT CRIMES and Muslim TERRORISTS?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
bernie didnt tell his supporters to enact violence. this is hypocritical but his supporters are the ones ruining him. they do not stand for what he stads for. they do not believe what he believes. honestly i feel bad for Bernie.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
So Trump needs to take responsibility for his supporters, get on TV and tell his supporters violence in the political system is not acceptable, but when pressed with confronting the same issue himself concerning violence perpetrated by his supporters, Sandy says (paraphrased) "If I have to take responsibility for everybody that voted for me it'd be a very difficult life."

He wants Trump to do what he himself is unwilling to do.

Yep, hypocritical.

No, he just wants Trump to not encourage it. Don't tell people you'll pay their legal fees for causing trouble. Don't tell people to attack others. You can't control what other people do, but you can not encourage it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Lol bernie is just too old. He didn't even realize how dumb he just sounded when he contradicted himself.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There is a big difference in my view, Sanders does not legitimize violence like Trump does.
Both should not be held responsible for the actions of brainless americans, but Trump should acknowledge that he has crossed the line with his rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I think he needs to get a checkup, it's probably Alzheimers.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If Bernie was advocating violence and promising to pay legal fees for said violence than you would be right but he never did such a thing so you are wrong, he's not hypocrite.

Tell me you feel the same about Trump because he's the political poster boy of hypocrisy.

Good news for you, Sanders most likely will not be nominated so I'm with you in voting, again, for Gary Johnson.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join