It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie is Burned Out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Someone posted an article with sliders.. a really cool tool to help you plot a win for Hillary or sanders..

It turns out..

Sanders can win the rest of the remaining states by an average margin of 59%-41%..

And Clinton would still win.

That means he will have to average wins of like 37-63 in all the reaming states to beat Hillary.

That's borderline impossible. Hillary has too large of a voter base to average that.

Not to mention New York will be a win for her. Once she nabs NY and AZ.. it's over

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If you don't know who to back, then don't vote at all. When there's fewer votes, it's easier for someone to come in later and get enough to make a difference. Voting third party just strengthens the Democrats/Republicans hold on things. Fewer total voters means less money spent to influence voters, which in turn lowers the barrier to entry.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Clinton only needs to win a handful of primaries to lock the nomination.

With some of the biggest ones coming up.

New York. Clinton's home state.

California.,

Even if she comes in second, and still getting half of the delegates for coming in second ?

It's OVER.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: dragonridr

If you don't know who to back, then don't vote at all. When there's fewer votes, it's easier for someone to come in later and get enough to make a difference. Voting third party just strengthens the Democrats/Republicans hold on things. Fewer total voters means less money spent to influence voters, which in turn lowers the barrier to entry.

Have a feeling many Bernie supporters will do just that. No way I can vote for hillary I really can't stand her in fact I'd elect Anyone before her.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
someone TELL HIM, HE STILL DIDNT GET THE MEMO THAT SHE WON.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join