It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior GOP official admits they, not the voter, chooses the nominee

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Khaleesi
And does your current choice of possible candidates include anyone who doesn't have a large election fund?

My candidate of choice is the person that is concentrating on the issues that are most important to me. Different people have different opinions about what's the most important issue. That's the whole point of voting. One politician focuses on an issue that I either disagree with or is not very important to me. So, he's not on my list to vote for. Another candidate focuses on one, two or three issue that are at the top of my list of importance. Maybe I disagree with some other things he says but if those things aren't that important to me, I let it go because we can't all agree on everything.

The whole point I'm making is the leaders of the party can not act like we are children and they are the wise adults. I am an adult. They have no right to tell me "We are wiser than you and you just need to do what we say." No. I am an adult and make my own opinions based on my experiences.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: yuppa

Not this problem and not this time. It is pure GOP.

So the whole issue that The dems were discussing doing away with the super delgates isnt a valid comparison?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
And as angry as people are, if they pick anyone other than someone people voted for, you are looking at president Hillary or real revolution or third party.

Who will be the targets in a "real revolution"?

Third party is a good idea however!

TArgets in a real revolution? the GOP and DNC leaderships along with the bilderburgs and bankers. Nooses and gunshots for all.

I don't think making those kinds of threats is wise.

I didnt threaten anyone. I dont tell people when im going to get them back. thats stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Maybe after President Trump is in office, he will make some changes on this problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Whatever comrade.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I told you in a thread about that..www.bob-owens.com...
It's basic infiltration 101.
Easy for ANY recon trooper to stalk a public figure with a .50 cal. Secret Service can only protect SO MANY from so far away.
WE DON'T DO that because we require them to shoot first after THAT this will happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Bring back the Bull-Moose party!

On a serious note though the American electorate must be severely brain damaged if these people are coming out and saying plain as day: "your vote DOESN'T matter", and then they just carry on as if nothing ever happened. People unfortunately don't want the truth. The truth is scary. It's much more fun to watch retards like the Kardashians. No offence to actual retarded people.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I'm not a Trump fan. I honestly don't get the appeal. That said, it is fascinating watching history unfold here. I feel like we are watching the complete collapse of the GOP, in much the same way the Whig Party collapsed shortly before the civil war. It is astounding to me that the GOP cares so little for the will of their voter that they would risk self-destruct, rather than allow the rules as written to play out during their nomination process.

Worse -- I foresee dramatic repercussions for their entire ticket, should their voters wholesale revolt.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack

I hope this gets people pissed. It is beyond the point were the corruption is obvious. I think we won't see any change until the camel's back breaks. We need to take the country back and fire all of these white house crooks.
People weren't really that pissed back when hardly anyone at all could vote, so your wish will never become a reality. Voting is just one small part of participation... a trivial part really. If you take one person's life an switch their votes to the opposite of what they wanted, there will generally be zero difference at all. So, voting is over-rated. Its an opinion poll. Once you have 5,000 participants, no more are needed and are really a waste. At the national level any one person's opinion is irrelevant. Their actions, not including voting, are what matter.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join