It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills wife, texts kids later "your mom died because of her actions"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Link

I'd put this in posse comitatus, but I don't think this guy deserves the credit. I think it's a case of domestic abuse gone wrong, and people entirely ignoring warning signs. The wife had previously filed for restraining orders against him I believe, but they didn't stick because it would affect his job.

To note: What stands out in this case is he shot his wife, then there was a stand off with police. Instead of killing him, shooting him dead instantly as they arrived on scene, (I think he even fired more shots into his wife while they were there) it turned to a standoff. Where he threatened to kill himself.

They eventually talked him down.

Prosecutors say he fired the shots as their 7-year-old daughter sat in his car, CBS2’s Christine Sloan reported.

“Go over to her driver’s side of the window and fire inside that car not once, not twice but multiple, multiple times,” Assistant Prosecutor Marc LeMieux said during Seidle’s arraignment.

Police responding to the scene were able to pull the child out after the next series of shots were fired, Sloan reported.

The reporters even asked 'why the double standard'?

“She had told me her ex kicked her while pregnant. That he had pointed a loaded gun at her head when she was pregnant,” said Tammy’s friend Rachel Alintoff.

Seidle has served on the force for 22 years. Officials would not comment on the restraining order or why cops on the scene didn’t shoot Seidle as he fired his weapon leading to an hour standoff, Sloan reported.

“In part, we were able to have him surrender because a cell phone that contained photographs of his children was passed to him,” Said Monmouth County Prosecutor Chris Gramiccioni.

On second thought, maybe it should be in PC. Ill leave it to the mods.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have a tongue that cuts deep. I can say the foulest things knowing it is with the intent to hurt, and I regret it every single time.

I could never do what this low life did.

I've never even so much as hit anyone in anger, and I am fiercely protective of those I love.

And this guy was given authority.. :/

such an unsafe world, we need no law to protect us, we need only ourselves. because everything is a corruption these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Even his kids are now suing him because they say with his "History of Violence" he should never have been allowed to be a cop and have a gun!!!

Holly crap. He said he shot his EX-wife because she moved her new boyfriend in with her. Yeah, you psycho, she's your EX Wife which means that is perfectly acceptable!!!

What a monster. This guy should get life in prison. He deserves much more, but as we are a civilized society (supposedly) I won't fantasize about any of that. But he should get life without parole, it's that simple.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm sure this POS will have a nice time in prison, indeed an interesting double standard as to why he was allowed to keep shooting. Joe citizen would of been shot 37 times.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Kind of indicates that some law enforcement officers have gone all judge dread

Seems common to hear these sorts of things, gunning down innocents

I wonder if its training or personal, what bothers me is he sounds like he believes he was serving justice on her

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Affect on his job is all they cared about? If a restraining order was brought up due to domestic violence, then maybe he should have been questioned about his qualifying as an officer? Sounds like the kids need to sue the PD as well.

Blaming her for it all? Bad for him, cop or not, that won't stand up in a court of law. Poor children lost their mom and their dad that day.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Insane.

If her actions killed her why did he need to shoot her as well?

Talk about not taking responsibility for your actions.

Maybe US cops should be fitted with electric shock collars with remote controls available on every street corner.

edit on 14 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
While reading about this one thing popped into my mind. If this scumbag wasn't a cop, they would have wasted no time and had taken him out. Perhaps that could have saved the wife, I don't know.

He deserves to never see daylight again.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Affect on his job is all they cared about? If a restraining order was brought up due to domestic violence, then maybe he should have been questioned about his qualifying as an officer? Sounds like the kids need to sue the PD as well.

Blaming her for it all? Bad for him, cop or not, that won't stand up in a court of law. Poor children lost their mom and their dad that day.

Classic control freak + narcissistic personality disorder, backed up by his bros in blue.

Sort of surprised they haven't bargained it down to time served and a misdemeanor, so he can stay on the force.

You can bet it's not the first time he's done something like that, either.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well in his world the wife deserved what she got ...yay and these people have a very large sway on how court proceedings go ....kinda fills you with confidence ...due process and all....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If only they'd be so nice as to pass a cellphone with images of people's children to others instead of just busting in killing them and sometimes their children or dogs.

I'm with the reporters.

Why the double standard coppers?
edit on 14-3-2016 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Terrible tragedy, and a surprise that the cop wasn't shot...hmmm.

Here's a question I have. How is it that he was not under a restraining order? Because it would infringe on his ability to do his job? I am sure I am not the only one who sees the huge problem here, right?

If he was a violent person, why should he be legally protected at all? He should have lost his job as soon as he was found to be a violent person not given special dispensation to carry on regardless.

Her right to protection was violated completely. What a nightmare for the family.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wow so 30 years, maybe less.

Hey police, why not say he is innocent here too like is always done to the rest of the country?

You know there have been cases like this before.

You know what the kicker is, he shouldnt have been a cop. YET police just had to protect him and keep him in a uniform.

You know what else is the kicker? You make your own people go crazy trying to cover up the crap that is done.

PTSD when not in combat....not in high crime areas, and not in the line of fire....I wonder why? What could be so stressful about a job where you spend most of the time driving? Could it be the double life and double standard you have to live?

Maybe. Cops werent this insane even 20 years ago. WHAT have you changed that is changing you?

Guy kicks a pregnant woman, keeps domestic violence prevalent in their lives and you just keep giving him ammo for his service weapon?

I wonder who lied to internal affairs and all those psychologists for him? OR kept him off their radar.

Nice job, now an innocent woman is dead and 9 kids are screwed.

MAYBE start to talk among yourselves.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Prosecutors will ask for 30 years in prison for Seidle. The defense said there are “mitigating circumstances” that justify a shorter term.”

Yeah, like he was total psychopath, and everyone knew it long before he did this. The city should be sued, but the problem with that is, the taxpayer has to foot the bill.

The double standard here is what gets my blood boiling. It is unapologetically IN YOUR FACE, and nothing will be done about it, because he's a special snowflake in a uniform.

It's only going to get worse from this point folks. Either the people stand up en masse(fat chance), and demand justice be served against ALL rogue cops, or you can be certain your grandchildren will be serfs, groveling at the feet of the jack-booted thugs.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Even his kids are now suing him because they say with his "History of Violence" he should never have been allowed to be a cop and have a gun!!!
a reply to: mOjOm

What's alarming is there's probably many more around the country that shouldn't be police officers. They protect and cover their own. Anyone else would have been shot dead.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I hate cops. Every cop protects the others and they all think they are above the law since they enforce it. And it is partialy true. They just shoot for no reason and escape justice because "they had to do it".

If only cops could act as individuals and didnt care about the others...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to pull a police record on this guy?
I'm wondering how many other people he's harassed or even shot on the job.

Obviously he wasn't shot on sight like anyone not on the force would have been, he's one of them.

Can't wait to see the reduced sentence he gets.

edit:
NINE children.
After the first five you'd think they'd figure out what was causing them...
edit on 14-3-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You just gotta wonder at this psycho's double standard. It's perfectly fine for him to have a girlfriend, but as soon as the ex gets her life together and meets a man she loves enough to live with, it's "adultery".
The kids need to sue that court system and the PD in to bankruptcy for not issuing the restraining order.
The cop needs to go in to gen pop with the rest of the killers.

“She had condemned me to my children for three and a half years for being with someone else, and then, I never even introduced my kids to my lady. And now she moves this guy in and replaces me with him, and makes him their father,” Philip Seidle said. “You know, she commits adultery.”

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The kids need to sue that court system and the PD in to bankruptcy for not issuing the restraining order.

All that does is hose the taxpayers of Monmouth County and Neptune, NJ for this scumbags criminalty. They should be able to civily sue the judge and police chief.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DAVID64

All that does is hose the taxpayers of Monmouth County and Neptune, NJ for this scumbags criminalty. They should be able to civily sue the judge and police chief.

And the officers involved. And the civil forfeiture money the department would have gotten this year. After all, they're not supposed to count on it, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join