It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an invisible 'black hole' that science MUST confirm and its right on top of us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Please take this seriously the human race is in big BIG trouble and we just ignoring it!

We could be busy being sucked into a black hole, well not so much of a black hole as some kind of super condensed event horizon, its like I tried to picture myself fitting my entire mind into a space the size of 1mm cubed and the only way I could do it was to suck it in in a similar way a black hole would suck something, compressing and compacting it until its so compressed that it easily fits into a 1 x 1 cube...

Which made me think. Maybe that's why I always feel like my energy and my life is being drained away because our spirits are being pulled into some event horizon but our body's prevent us from being pulled all the way so we're stuck but always feel like were being pulled!! (Only read this if you often feel like 'something' unknown is trying to suck your soul out of your body)

As soon as you die you loose your body and instantaneously your spirit, now loose of the body gets sucked straight into a very powerful event horizon which transforms you and transports you to a different place and you can't get back to this place or why did God make black holes? Black holes suck! Its amazing that matter can be so tightly compressed and so can your spirit.

So when I die I'm going to be sucked into a 'black hole' which is even now trying to pull me into it and I and each one of us has to fight everyday very hard to not let it suck us in and we do this by not dying. I feel it trying to suck my energy even now and its relentless.

There is so much to this universe including things we can't see and I propose there is some sort of 'event horizon' beyond what our eyes can see and it sucks the life from us daily and what happens when you die is you get sucked into this thing like I sucked my mind into a space just the size of 1mm x 1mm x 1mm (I saw it go in there like a mist) and I had no problem operating in such a tiny space) or its like bird getting sucked into the jet engine of a plane. What happens to a bird who gets sucked into the jet engine of a plane? I would be afraid, very afraid because I feel my essence could become compressed, and not be able to move and feel ever increasing pressure for ever and this is what happens when you die, your soul, essence will be super vacuum sucked straight into this black hole and you will be crushed and remain alive but be forever increasingly compacted and totally unable to escape. Think about it. This could be hell because where there is pressure there is also ... heat.

Black holes can suck in spirits. Its never been proven but I KNOW they can. Black holes suck in everything!

How do we escape being sucked into a very real invisible black hole that will gobble us up as soon as we die? How many poor souls have already gone in with no way out? Please have you ever thought that you (soulspirit) get sucked into a super massive black hole immediately after you die and felt afraid?

I CAN feel it pulling me, Oh No!

Its REAL!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Black holes can suck in spirits. Its never been proven but I KNOW they can. Black holes suck in everything!

How do we escape being sucked into a very real invisible black hole that will gobble us up as soon as we die? How many poor souls have already gone in with no way out? Please have you ever thought that you (soulspirit) get sucked into a super massive black hole immediately after you die and felt afraid?

This article, and other related articles, would add a little light to your fear of the black hole. It is a mystical creature out in space, like a cookie monster chasing cookies, it gobbles up everything leaving no crumbs behind...well, maybe not? Read the article below:

Scientists see something shooting out of a black hole for the first time
www.zmescience.com...

Black holes are black because their gravity is so huge that nothing can escape them if it gets close enough – not even light. So in a way, it’s extremely strange that black holes would eject something – especially supermassive black holes, the biggest and “heaviest” black holes.

So as we research more about this "thing" in space, I have read somewhere that these BO's could also be worm holes too! Star gates of sorts if you will. So I don't imagine too much doom and gloom on this topic. But even if Earth was fed upon by one of these BO's it will be millions of years from now. So don't fret so much and have a few drinks

Edit note:

PS...I would rather be sucked into a black hole than into a jet engine:

edit on 13-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The spirit doesn't work on a physical plane... A spirit can not be sucked up in to a "black hole"
But our spirits can create a "black hole" on a metaphysical plane.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

OK then HD. Taking this seriously here is what I can come up with.

One.... this sounds totally outlandish, outlandish enough that most everyone will totally ignore you as a raving loon.
Two... this is so profound, so huge so beyond the comprehension of 99.99% of us that the message will never get out.
Three. This is so cosmic, so beyond our regular senses that it has been sucking in souls for as long as we have been on this planet.

Four... At best only those who realize our peril will even begin to try and find a way to save themselves.
Five... Save your self or forget the whole notion.
Six.... Consider that you are wrong or at least interpreting all of your feelings in a more than necessarily dramatic manner and find another explanation, one that will let you sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I like this post because it's so out there.
It's the kind of post that stretches the mind into the unknown.

I know that feeling of energy/life being drained away. I feel that every day.

I've come to the understanding our energy is harvested for other purposes so your ideas are not unfathomable to me.

I've read about the concept of people's souls being captured when their bodies die and placed into cubes for future use.

There's also the thought that on the other side of all black holes, in another dimension, are suns so, if true, suns/black holes recycle energy.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

What you are feeling is might have something to do with this:

Our present great cycle (3113 B.C. - 2012 A.D.) is called the Age of the Fifth Sun.

This fifth age is the synthesis of the previous four. The initial date that Earth entered the Fifth World, was August 13, 3113 BC, written in Mayan long count notation as 13.0.0.0.0.

To help you understand this Notation:

13=Baktuns, 0=Katuns, the 2nd 0=Tuns, 3rd 0=Uinals, 4th 0=Kin

These are the Mayan words for the periods of time:

Day = Kin (pronounced: keen)
Month of 20 days/Kin = Uinal (wee nal)
Year of 360 days/Kin = Tun (toon)
20 Tuns/years = K'atun (k'ah toon)
20 K'atuns = Baktun (bock toon)
a Baktun is 5,125 years

Every day from that point is reckoned by the number of days passed since the event of this cosmic beginning point. Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle lasts for 394 years, or 144,000 days. Each baktun was its own Historical Age, within the Great Creation Cycle, with a specific destiny for the evolution of those who incarnated in each baktun.

Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle, the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter."
On 13.0.0.0.0, the December solstice sun will be found in the band of the Milky Way, directly in the position of the "Dark Rift" in the Galaxy, forming an alignment between the Galactic Plane and the Solstice Meridian. We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes. Kind of like a "turning" of the Universal Gears. It brings about the Great Harvest, and the return of the Lord of The Harvest.

This from a 2008 ATS thread at this page:

Window of Opportunity

And then collated at this website:

Hidden_Hand thread

I find this thread to be worthy of a few reads. I've read it twice now, am reading it again.

Some info is off (San Francisco is still habitable today) but a flux in time lines does wonky things.

Enjoy the read with an open mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OK then HD. Taking this seriously here is what I can come up with.

One.... this sounds totally outlandish, outlandish enough that most everyone will totally ignore you as a raving loon.

Yup, this is what I'm going with! I swear it sounds like the stuff I would expect to hear from someone stoned or from Boulder, CO. (or both given the current marijuana status of CO)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Thank you. Wow, that thread from 2008 received 257 flags! I'll take some time to read it. I may have come across the thread linked from another website years ago. The title sounds familiar. I'll find out after I am into it.

I've always been one to be hyper-sensitive to energies around me as well as energy changes, and then to spend time investigating what's going on. My inquisitiveness has led me down many strange mental paths, usually the ones marked, "Do Not Enter!"

edit on 13-3-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Today, on another website, someone posted a thread wanting to know how to escape the light. Many people posted to the thread and could relate to what was being said. The gist of what they were all saying is they didn't want to be reprocessed back into the matrix of the earth prison.

Now here, we have someone relaying a blackhole is sucking them in and people replying they can relate to it. The general tone here is fear and feeling trapped in a black hole prison.

Both hold something in common with feeling trapped already, or that they will be trapped. One party rejects the light and another rejects the dark. Both are fear based. Both groups relay feeling drained. What is noteworthy is both groups are social with each other, seeking validation and recieving it, and expressing compassion in one form or another. Both groups are expressing a capacity to love. Even under the threat of darkness or the fear of light it is there. It is love that holds human beings together and makes human beings umique and very special. All are from a bloodline of royalty having been made by God, who knows the exact number of hairs on your head and the exact volume of blood flowing through each human being's body because He created them. He created you. His most precious creation, that beimg you all, is a carrier of love, to which love is the vessle to ride in at the point of death. Love cannot be sucked into a black hole and love knows true light from false light. Why? Because God is love. Love is not a hidden hand or a hidden agenda. Love is a vessel you choose to climb into and continues onward to advance God's children, which are human beings. Special and loved immensly by God.

The universal message that has been repeated over and over is to love. Jesus Christ's commandments are to love. Love self, neighbor and God. Open your hearts and be receptive to it. You do this while you are living. Everyone remembers a time of love in their life, go to it, and remember the feeling. The current feeling while experiencing love. Build it up. If you can't express it, just be there in silemce and remember it, if a negative thought comes in, push it out and say in your mind, "love." Anything you can do to over come the fear. At your point in death direct your spirit conciousness eternal flame to love. Others will be doing it too. Others on the otherside will help guide you to the vessle. The vessle is woven throughout the Universe. Love flows through the veins of the Universe. Love does not go to a false light, there are many. Love cannot be sucked into a black hole. If the vessle of love, the veins of blood flowing through the Universe could be pictured, it would look like a long line of beautiful human beings holding each others hands in a line. Gripping each others hands solidly like the brothers and sisters they are, were made to be. The veins of God flow with love and with God being love, only good things are possible.

edit on 13-3-2016 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The only black hole I know about is the one my wife throws money into every day, maybe the scientists can taker her away and do some experiments they may find the source of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

people take this physical stuff way too seriously.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I think you need to go an learn a little physics... and keep away from those loony religious books.

If you want to learn more about black holes you may visit: -

National Geographic - Black Holes

Nasa - Black Holes

Hawking - Into a Black Hole

Until you grasp the concept I believe you should refrain from posting threads about the subject.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

The spirit would be energy.
Black holes do consume energy.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Bla bla bla .. jesus christ bla bla..
Grow up

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
How do we escape being sucked into a very real invisible black hole that will gobble us up as soon as we die?!

We don't.

Nothing escapes a black hole except for the handful of particles that may get ejected at the poles.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I feel like this thread was a black hole sucking what little smarts I have left out of my unsuspecting skull.

I still cannot figure out what it is about.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well..what would it avail to Worry about it? It's not like we can Do anything about it if a black hole is about to swallow the planet/galaxy whatever? I refuse to worry about things on that scale.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2016 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join