It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally in Chicago postponed amid growing security concerns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The irony is how the media calls Trump supporters Fascist while Lefty brownshirts crash a peaceful rally and use violence to shut down political speech. It was honestly the closest thing I've ever seen to 1930's Germany in America.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I cant believe that you actually defend Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I can't remember the last time a Democratic rally had to be shut down because violent Trump supporters stormed the gates like barbarians.

BLM gangster fires off his Uzi in celebration of the rally shutdown

"Protestors" blocking ambulance after Trump rally

I can literally hear Trumps numbers ticking up by the second.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yup the more they protest in the cities the more votes he'll get in the country. With both parties against him people are starting to realize he might be the best thing for the people. Willing to bet paid agitators

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yup the more they protest in the cities the more votes he'll get in the country. With both parties against him people are starting to realize he might be the best thing for the people. Willing to bet paid agitators

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What sort of losers go to a rally anyway?

Whats the point except waveing a flag and crying over bull#!?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What we have here is your garden variety clash of the dumba$$es

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Liberty is absolute freedom, limited only by the rights of others.

When thousands show up to hear the speech of any candidate (dog catcher to POTUS) and are violently disrupted, there is cause for immediate defense of those rights.

The "BLMs" rights do not, will not ever, can not possibly, over-ride the rights of anyone else.

Violence will come. It will be heavy with the repression of all the times the people did nothing. It will be fierce with all the things we've tolerated that we shouldn't have. It will be hot with all the passion the people have kept cold in the hopes that we could still come together. Now the cleansing is being forced on us.

There is no hope for healing by now. There is only delay of the inevitable. The backlash has been building for too long...

White folks set the world on fire for thousands of years. They've been quiet and swallowed # for 50. Everything will be settled, one way or the other, very soon now.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I thought they were Sanders supporters.

That's what they would want you to think. Holding Bernie signs can easily turn the attention away from the GOP establishment who is trying to derail Trumps campaign.

MoveOn.Org is cunning. I doubt Hillary or Bernie are not aware they are being used.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkSmiles
Liberty is absolute freedom, limited only by the rights of others.

When thousands show up to hear the speech of any candidate (dog catcher to POTUS) and are violently disrupted, there is cause for immediate defense of those rights.

The "BLMs" rights do not, will not ever, can not possibly, over-ride the rights of anyone else.

Violence will come. It will be heavy with the repression of all the times the people did nothing. It will be fierce with all the things we've tolerated that we shouldn't have. It will be hot with all the passion the people have kept cold in the hopes that we could still come together. Now the cleansing is being forced on us.

There is no hope for healing by now. There is only delay of the inevitable. The backlash has been building for too long...

White folks set the world on fire for thousands of years. They've been quiet and swallowed # for 50. Everything will be settled, one way or the other, very soon now.

But ... but ... this is not about race ... we're now "post-racial" in America ... haven't you been keeping up with GOP propaganda.

Thanks for your honesty though. There are many folks clamoring for a race war. I'm tired of seeing those who are being afraid to admit it.

Bravo!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

And yet, EVERY POLL shows Trump is INCREDIBLY unpopular with the general public.

Disapproval rating is about twice approval rating ... in EVERY POLL.

Some people are living in a constant state of delusion. Trump is not a populist hero. He's a dangerous, duplicitous windbag.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ohh yeah. good on them. now trump can play the pity card.. #en idiots.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: TaleDawn

I can't remember the last time a Democratic rally had to be shut down because violent Trump supporters stormed the gates like barbarians.

BLM gangster fires off his Uzi in celebration of the rally shutdown

"Protestors" blocking ambulance after Trump rally

I can literally hear Trumps numbers ticking up by the second.

Trump will gain unwaivering support over these Nazi tacticts, Hillary must be ashamed at the free media sympathy these idiot left wingers are giving him free with nothing but soaring poll numbers.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
What sort of losers go to a rally anyway?

Whats the point except waveing a flag and crying over bull#!?

The people I saw being interviewed were undecided and wanted to hear Trump for themselves instead of through a media filter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join