It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cologne is Everday': Europes Rape Crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I suspect that this forum does not wish to hear first hand accounts, unless it happens to support their cognitive bias.

Having partaken in an archaeological expedition in Syria, I have firsthand knowledge of their nation's intelligence, hospitality, and modernism. Yet people wish to blame Syrian refugees for everything. Also from my experience is that most of the violent crimes attributable to muslims in Europe are done by Pakistani and North African peoples, impoverished, uneducated, et cetera.

Simply not true. Many of the men arrested and charged over the massive Cologne attacks on hundreds of women on NYE, were in fact Syrian refugees. This is according to German police releases.

People don't think of social classes. They think 'Syrian refugee' aptly describes every person from Syria and they then equate the criminal Syrian refugee with ALL Syrians. The ones throwing rocks in Sweden looked the same as the delinquent youths we have from Brazil to Glasgow - hooded coats, hanging on the streets etc.

It doesn't follow that ALL Syrians are sex pests. It does follow that those who were petty criminals over there are the same over here.

A few years ago, we had to send UK police to Spanish resorts because of the sexual assaults and violence. The Spanish in the resorts see us as savages when it's not quite the case. Truth is, most places have enclaves of people who are feral and lack empathy or restraint. Intelligent people know that all the Brits aren't like that and neither are all the Syrians.

I think people should stop painting with these mile-wide brushes and focus in on the types of character who are going around molesting people. Those who get caught should be deported and dumped back wherever they came from. When there's a pattern in one area, the police should temporarily go 'zero-tolerance' and DNA or ID parade the suspects and then deport them.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
people here do understand it wasn't rape of the sabines type rape, this was touching a girls bottom.
which all you social justice warriors im sure have never done.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
people here do understand it wasn't rape of the sabines type rape, this was touching a girls bottom.
which all you social justice warriors im sure have never done.

BS I detest the way scumbags try and talk down what is sexual assault. Id happily pour petrol over anyone I caught doing that shizz to any of the women I care about.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: inquisitivenature

Here it is in a nutshell.

Stephan M. lays it out pretty well.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Until you realise that 1% of millions is a massive amount of rape and sexual assault.

Germany has around 1 - 2 million 'refugees'...so there's a potential 20,000 rapes just for Germany at 'only' 1%.

It is actually a crisis whichever way the numbers are jiggled.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Anyone complaining about immigrants raping people as young as seven are obviously racists.

/sarc

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

is stopping a refugee from raping someone in Europe considered racist?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

It's part of the NWO , and that is to tear down any nationalism at all . The migrant wave is really designed to put fear in western white culture , so when your country as you once knew it is gone , and these savages have your country , state town looking like a nuclear bomb went off , and beheadings and rapes , and enslavement and subjugation , people will accept any kind of help. The push for the globalists to get what they want , and that is complete control and liquidation of at least a majority of people so they can keep all of the natural resources to themselves. But first there has to be a breakdown of society as we know it. This will start wars , disease , famine, terror , incarceration without representation, ban on weapons , forced medical procedures , and a social disorder of unprecedented proportions. They can then justify a ban on ALL religions. Because , ' see how bad they were' , and us wanting Islam to be gone , will accept a ban on all religion. ' We are being mocked at our religious traditions. We want religious freedom , well they don't . So they are serving us up Islam. Radical Islam , and importing it with all that comes with it to the civilized world. What a mess , and I fear for us . But their tactic is clear.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seeknoevil

these savages have your country , state town looking like a nuclear bomb went off , and beheadings and rapes , and enslavement and subjugation , people will accept any kind of help. [...]wars , disease , famine, terror , incarceration without representation...

The way you describe your worst nightmare sounds exactly like the places a lot of the refugees/migrants are running from.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I haven't been to cologne its a great city being german myself my heritage is there. the crusades were started by the pope. many german knights fought in the crusades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join