It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama says David Cameron allowed Libya to become a 's*** show'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Obama abdicated his own responsibility and then he criticizes how others do things?

Is this leading from behind?

Lol, I guess so!

Don't forget Libya was hillary's baby too.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It seems Libya was a cock up. We got rid of gadaffi, who was keeping things stable in the country and replaced him with anarchy and Islamic extremism. Not to mention people traffickers raking thousands to Europe. Typical western interference failure. Syria probably awaits the same fate

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: inquisitivenature
I don't live in the US however I find it extraordinary how much criticism is levelled at Obama. He came into office needing to deal with 2 massively costly wars he did not start. An economy that he did not decimate (go Wya), unemployment spiralling out of control, to many low income families without access to universal healthcare and a level of illogical and counter productive toxicity from republicans that for anyone else outside of the US view as insane. When did a free thinking individual have their sense of personal identity so heavily defined by whether you are a Dem or a Rep? It seems to be that following this mantra regardless of whether there is productive and intelligent policies and solutions offered political lines Trump genuine consideration as to what will help to make a better tomorrow for everyone. It's a sad indictment on the state of US society if a narcissist such as Trump actually has support from anyone with half a brain. Greatest country on earth... Used to be. a reply to: neo96

I know I'm old but didn't obama WANT the job?

Didn't he celebrate when he got the job?

Didn't he promise Hope and Change? To Fix pretty much everything?

From the beginning he became the blamer in chief and looks like he hasn't stopped.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well whoever is to blame, at least Obama admitted Libya is a failure.

Putin was right all along when he said "Do you realize what you have done?"

Now can we PLEASE sort these countries out so that refugees can go home and rebuild their shattered lives?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Syria probably awaits the same fate

Its already meet the same fate.....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Italy and the UK are plotting right now, to drag the USA into boots on the ground in Libya, as they did with Blair and Berlusconi in Iraq in 2003. Thes manipulations must be preemptively stopped.

Italy also believes that since it now has illegally acquired nuclear weapons, it has some sort of immunity to its activities.
This is indeed a very dangerous precedent as it will inevitably result in nuclear terrorism in Italy, on an unprecedented scale of destruction.

Neither Italy nor the UK must be allowed to drag NATO into an insane nonsense war on Libya. If necessary extreme measures across the whole warfare spectrum will have to be put in place, to block the fascist state par excellence.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Libya was just fine before the West took the side of the revolutionaries.
It went from a comfortable, safe place to live to what it is now. A hell hole.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
He's right, but the operation was being commanded by Canadians on behalf of NATO, so I say, Blame Canada!!

Why those damned Canadians, with their waterfalls and fir trees...who the hell do they think they are anyhoo?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Do you really believe a bunch of medics caused the problems in Libya?

President Obama came out with this now for one reason. Hillary.

She has been touting Libya as her SS masterpiece and it was a disaster. President Obama can blame it on the UK and that leaves Hillary clear to say "I laid the ground work for a perfect operation. We got Kaddafi. Then the UK came in and it all went pear shaped". Political cover prior to the general election.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Still not sure what the UK had to do with it. I thought it was France who started it all and we allowed them to lead while we "lead from behind" in the "not-war" war in Libya.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

President Obama is a Bridge burner, that's been his goal since sitting down in the Big Chair.

He has already cut our ties with France over the response to the recent terrorist attacks. We sent a wooden puppet to serenade people rather than a President as we should have.

Then he watched a baseball game and danced in response to Belgium.

This is a "two-fer". He gets to kick the UK in the teeth (burning a bridge) while at the same time supporting a fellow Democrat.

edit on 1-5-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join