It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike on Adonai and Lucifer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is correct that the common reference to Lucifer as it comes from Isaiah is a mistranslation. It doesn't even fit the context.

However, it is also true that Lucifer, under a different meaning and understanding, does have a very important place in esoteric wisdom.

People often try to lump it's history or meaning under one umbrella in a neat little package, but reality is not that simplistic. It's like when someone mentions the word 'Key.' There are many different types of Keys which do different things. Context is critical to understanding and appropriate meaning.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mryhh

That is the Taxil Hoax and that quote does not appear in Morals and Dogma.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The Only "Lucifer" I've Come To Know Is The Angel Who Thought Highly Of Himself Due To Being The First Creation Of God. He Was Endowed With Beauty. And He Was Forged Out Of Fire.
It Hurt Him To Know And Learn That Dominion Over All Things In Heaven And Earth Were Gifted To A Creature Made Of Clay. Or Dirt And Water.
The Fire Is A Tradition From Which We Shall Never Escape. Trial By Fire Is Essential In Life For All Children Of God. The Fire Is "War!"

Anyhow... When Lucifer Took A Stand (Irony?) And Refused To Bow... He Was Thrust Into The Aged Calamity Of All Mortals. The Dawn! Or Better Said: It Dawned On Him.
He Was Educated In The Divine Comedy.

He Took A Stand And Was Taught... That Despite His Beauty And Rank... The "Best Was Saved For Last!" The Angels Began To Clap And Cheer... And They Sang Aloud To God. This Embarrassed Lucifer Who Knew Not The Comedy Of God. His Face Became Flushed And Fevered As His Blood Boiled In Him. He Rose High In That Emotion. Thus He Was Named: "The Morning Star!" He Shined Like The Sun. This Then Resulted In The Great Fall... And From That Comes The Education Of Our Trial(s) By Fire. It Makes Men Beautiful, Strong, And Wise. A Pillar Of Masonry. This Gift Of Fire Is Enlightening. It Teaches Man Of His Charge And Duty. It Is The First Of All Of The Liberties. The Freedom To Fight!
Afterwards... Comes The Freedom Of Spoils. Theology Is Freedom Number Two. Theology Is Usury And Usury Is Of Our Spoils. Tax And Tithe And Wage And Etc...
However... The Battle Between Michael And Lucifer Was/Is The Battle Of Evermore.
We Follow Into It Without Any Control Nor Desire To Be Born. We Are Simply Thrust Into It.
This Is The Life We Are Born Into... And We Are All Blameless But Not Blessed Enough To Change This World In Which We Linger. Have Yourself Some Fun.

The Further Into Lucifer We Go... The Further We Rise.
They Say What Goes Up... Must Come Down.
That Is Why The Tabernacle Is 1° Purple (Obsession), 2° Red (Frustration), 3° Blue (Depression)... Those Three Calamities Go Hand In Hand. First You're Inspired.... To The Point Of Obsession... And Speak Thus.... Which Then Leads To Frustration When, For One Reason Or Another, No One Agrees Or Cares.... To Which End... After Frustration Has Devoured You... You Experience The Mild Depression Or The Depression Of The Highest Order. This Is The Blue Lodge..... Wherein We May Sing The Blues. Woe Is Me. Frustration Is The Key To Unraveling Yourself From A Careless Whisper. Be Silent. And Listen. What Goes Up... Must Come Down.
Inspiration Is Nice... But Beware! You May Rise In Degrees From 1 To 3. A Burn Is Wicked.
Swallowing Spit Is Too. Don't Rise And Fall....
Then Comes The Bottomless Pit From Which Realization Accords.
If You Suffer An Idea.... And Immediately Blink Or React Physically.... You Are In The Bottomless Pit. You May Never Know How Deep It Goes Because Realization Is Comedy And Strange. To Each His Own.

As Above... So Below....
Lodge Of Perfection. 4° Secret Master And 32° Sublime Knight Commander Of The Royal Secret. They Are Similar... In That They Hold A Secret. But... The Secret Is Already Known By All.
At The 4th You Decide To Turn Away From Combat And War For Fear Of Humiliation, Loss, And Pain. So... To Avoid The Grief... No Incantations Are Offered Up To The "NAME" Of The Father.... And The Son... And The Holy Spirit (Flag)... In Order To Avoid A Beat down. LOL!
In Secret It Is Done... Before All.
OR...... You Venture Past The Fourth With Honor And Bravery.... And Keep Your Silence Whilst Being Put To Hazards And Death In Combat. Fighting The Enraged Bully aka golden calf.
If You Suffer It In Silence You Are A Royal Secret.

Silence Is Golden.... As Above... So Below....

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

4 + 32 =36....
3 and 6 Make 9!

Go To Psalms 36.9 And See What Silence Is Golden Means...

And Remeber: As Above.... So Below...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Can Anyone Here Tell Me Why Adam Gets It All.... ???

And Why It Bugs Lucifer So Much.....???

Thanks...

Hail The ATSians.... "Deny Ignorance!"

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Pike had the gift of writing a lot of shi* people believes in.. geez..

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

The Good Part Is We Don't Read Morals And Dogma In Its Entirety.
Instead We Pike At It... And Continue To Piss Off The Free And Accepted Masons.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So hows ya kids doing? They the same as you? The reason you practice morals and dogma is cause the majority are "themselves"

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Interest.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is the Taxil Hoax and that quote does not appear in Morals and Dogma.

The taxil hoax was debunked in this thread already and that quote is only called a hoax by people who assume it will be taken as negative. I have no doubt that Pike wrote it, and I agree with himand uunderstand what he is trying to say.

So you don't have to propagandize my thread or me personally because I know you are a minister of the status quo and love "debunking" conspiracies and things you think will be harmful to your masters.

I don't take anything you say seriously.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So what do you teach your kids? I hope its dogma, or i think its stepping out of bonds and a dangerous path..

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mryhh
I have no doubt that Pike wrote it

He didn't!

Easy to resolve though - all you need to do is reference where he wrote it; we'll check your reference; and then everyone will believe you.

Or don't reference it and nobody will believe you.

Let me save you some time though - I've done a word search through Pike's complete works, and he didn't write that.

edit on 13/3/2016 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The taxil hoax was debunked in this thread already...

So you are claiming the Taxil Hoax is real? Too funny.

...and that quote is only called a hoax by people who assume it will be taken as negative. I have no doubt that Pike wrote it, and I agree with himand uunderstand what he is trying to say.

Well then, if he wrote it you should be able to provide the page number. You have one?

So you don't have to propagandize my thread or me personally...

Tough luck Francis, suck it up.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Let me be clear to one and all. I do believe that Pike wrote this because it is in his book. If he didn't want it in his book it wouldn't be their.

I don't give the slightest bit of a damn how many people come out of the woodwork calling it a hoax.

Freemasons have no problem lying when it comes to defending Freemasons so I don't trust anyone who says it is a hoax because obviously if it receives a negative reaction from people it is going to be called a hoax. I happen to agree with Pike on Adonai, so you are really wasting your time.

Freemasonry has become subservient to Zionism since Pikewas aalive so they have been trained to call anti-Jewish sentiment in Masonic writings "hoaxes" and the like. But a confederate General having anti Jewish sentiments in the 1800 s is not at all hard to believe.

That it is a hoax IS hard to believe because Freemasons are secretive liars who can't be trusted in general. I don't dislike Freemasonry or Freemasons who are honest, I actually find them intelligent and enlightened.

But I don't believe that it is a hoax, just because you say it is a hoax perpetrated by Leo Taxil. If it wasit was if it wasn't it wwasn't. History is full of lies and liars so it could go either way.

That it's a hoax sounds like propaganda designed to hide the fact that Pike didn't care for the god of the Jews. Jews have that kind of power now, and masonry is subservient to Zionism, so I amggoing to believe it was a legitimate comment.

Either way though, I really don't care. But I don't believe it is a hoax. You believe what you want about me it doesn't affect me AT ALL.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Let me be clear to one and all. I do believe that Pike wrote this because it is in his book. If he didn't want it in his book it wouldn't be their.

What page is it on?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What page is it on?

He would rather just pointedly ignore your question because it doesn't fit his agenda....

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Actually, why don't you guess my agenda? Because I don't have one, that should be fun.

I read Morals and Dogma at a website that has since been shut down. I have also stated I don't care if it is or isn't a hoax. Since I agree with Pike, why should I have to be scorned for posting his comments, hoax or not.

You really should concern yourself less with my opinion as to whether or not it's a hoax. Your really wasting your time. If you think you are going to get me to acquiesce to your opinion that it is a hoax, think again. If you think I am going to get flustered because some apron wearing servant of the Jews asked me what page it was on. Think again. The two of you are jokes to me, something to laugh about while having fun.

I am laughing.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Did you find that page number yet?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Pikea reply to: Mryhh

But I will provide a link that will answer the question I was asked, which contains a link itself regarding the alleged hoax.

It's above.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

If you agree with Pike you should have no problem telling all of us which page it is in, instead of purposely avoiding the issue.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join