It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

78 Year old Man Sucker Punched Protestor at Trump Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Here's a better view from Inside Edition. (Warning advertising).

There is a better angle of this cowardly attack.

Don't care what the guy was saying. I wonder if Trump denounced this.

Charges have been filed. This is not OK.

There is lots of anger out there. Trump should not throw gas on it.

edit on 10-3-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

(post by ReadLeader removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

oh what?? He was just trying to reboot the whole knockout game thing made popular by black youths across America? Except he clearly did it in reverse, as it is usually a unsuspecting helpless elderly individual being targeted by a cowardly impolite youth for a devastating blow.

I cant help but be amused at how blatant racism still is when authorities even in such a case as this demonstrate.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That was hilarious.

I would have laid his old ass out.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I cant wait to see trump fans excuse, dude is lucky he didint get hit back.
edit on 10-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah, that guy who did the punching sure looked like the typical Trump supporter.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is this really surprising? to anyone?

Could it be foreshadowing a Drumpf future?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I cant wait to see trump fans excuse, dude is lucky he didint get hit back.

The guy who hit him should be arrested!

What I find hilarious are those disingenuous enough to blame the actions of one on someone who had nothing to do with the crime committed?

But carry on, this is fun!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think Trump should be charged for inciting this. He even said he'd pay for the fines.......

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
He's been found and charged; but little else to the story so far

A supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump who was seen on video sucker-punching a black man in the face at a rally in North Carolina on Wednesday has been charged. Cell phone video posted online showed a white man in a cowboy hat punching an unsuspecting black man during Trump’s rallying in Fayetteville. The victim, later identified as Rakeem Jones, also said that he was targeted with racial slurs. WRAL reported on Thursday that 78-year-old John McGraw of Linden, NC had been charged with assault and battery and disorderly conduct.

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 3/10/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And here i tought trump fans had tough skin, thanks for coming out. Good on you its the first trump thread you didint bring any excuses to, might be too early lol.
edit on 10-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Please correct me if i am wrong, but isn't one of the big boasts we hear from Americans is " We have freedom of speech "

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow, US politics is way more entertaining than here in the UK, the best we had was in 2001 when the Deputy Prime Minister had eggs thrown at him and he punched the protester, funny as #...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Wow, US politics is way more entertaining than here in the UK, the best we had was in 2001 when the Deputy Prime Minister had eggs thrown at him and he punched the protester, funny as #...

I still like the politician in New Zealand who recently had a dildo thrown at him; everyone had a good laugh.

edit on 3/10/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Don't rely on "Inside Edition" for your thread title; that dude elbowed the guy.

We'll call it a "sucker elbow."

It was an okay elbow, too--at least his wrist seemed turned with his palm facing his body so that the radius and ulna were properly aligned.

This whole season of presidential rallies is a load of poppycock, and those who attend the rallies (either in support or protest) are the ones who tend to act like children who exchange civility with mob mentality. It's pathetic to watch.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
That was hilarious.

I would have laid his old ass out.

That was hilarious.

Then I would've knocked you out.

Act like an animal you get treated like one. Maybe someday they'll figure that out.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Nbondo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by Nbondo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I'd answer that, but I'm being told that I cannot, as it might hurt someone's feelings.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Ah post a link to a vid please, I love crazy politics, some of the films of fights in the Ukrainian Parliament for example are hilarious.

*Edit*
I see your edit...hahaha!
edit on 10.3.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Guys, guys. It's fine, he is my grandpa and the reason he punched that black guy was because, the black guy voted for Obama.
Nothing else.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Please correct me if i am wrong, but isn't one of the big boasts we hear from Americans is " We have freedom of speech "

What a joke.

I think the joke here is your understanding of the Constitution and freedom of speech. The Constitution pilots the power of the government. The first amendments freedom of speech can only be violated by a state actor not a guy with a quick right on a cowboy hat. That's seriously first grade stuff. Why say anything m if you have no idea what's going on?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join