It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Per Ted Cruz: Trump voters have 'low information' and are 'not that engaged'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is that so, Ted? Maybe the more information they get about you, they decide to engage more and go to Trump. Cruz just p!ssed off Trump voters who he thinks will flock to him if he happens to get the nod in a contested convention. Cruz is desperate with FLA and Ohio coming up. When Trump wins FLA and comes in second to Kasich in Ohio, Rubio will be done and Cruz will be barely breathing. Tonight's debate should be a donnybrook.

"GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz tells The Brody File that the reason Donald Trump is performing well in the GOP race for president is because his voters are uninformed and not engaged in the process. “Donald does well with voters who have relatively low information, who are not that engaged and who are angry and they see him as an angry voice. Where we are beating him is when voters’ get more engaged and they get more informed".
www1.cbn.com...
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'd say anyone who supports any candidate is misinformed for the most part, misinformed about the establishment getting what they want time and time again regardless of who is in office. They win, we lose, no matter the circumstances. Politics is a side show to make people believe they have a choice when they really don't.

All of them are corrupt, the only one who shows any promise is Sanders yet he is still a career politician and can't be trusted fully, and even if he is genuine he has no chance of getting elected because the establishment won't allow it to happen.
edit on 3/10/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Look pretty dumb, brainwashed and low information to me....

Derp Derp

Just to add I doubt the ones for Cruz are much better

edit on 10-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Trump's ego gets more and more inflated every time he has a rally with thousands of people screaming his name.

Looks like a cult of personality to me.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump's ego gets more and more inflated every time he has a rally with thousands of people screaming his name.

Pictures of trump rally's look like something out of North Korea only with more fat people

edit on 10-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Pictures of trump rally's look like something out of North Korea only with more fat people

Ya, a Rubio rally would probably look the same way if anyone bothered to go. His rally in Hialeah, Florida, played to an almost empty stadium. The only ones drawing crowds are Trump and Sanders. You establishment types are going to be mighty disappointed in the fall.
talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Stupid statement when you're trying to gain votes. He burned his own bridges by attacking Trump supporters. Any Trump supporters who are questioning to continue on supporting trump are now clearly entrenched by Cruz's personal attack. After all this time, I would think these candidates would know better than to attack Trump supporters. He clearly just strengthen the argument that establishment candidates like him think their constituents are dumb.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And that is different from any other candidate exactly how? Please, explain.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ted Cruz's campaign strategy manager must be Pee Wee Herman because lately, his main tactic is "I know you are, but what am I?"

For the past ~2 weeks, Cruz has seriously been trying to use that Pee Wee move. Every major knock on him he tries to apply to Trump.

Cruz better hope his voters are low information. He'll need them to be lower than one article because here's the best, most concise Ted Cruz takedown out there I've yet seen: Roger Stone: Who is the Real Ted Cruz?

Short version:
-basic game: total ideological fraud...tells people what they want to hear
-Wall Street's boy
-just another Bush puppet

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

LoL Trump is a REALITY SHOW star....

His whole business and BRAND is his name.......he admits this.......

The biggest cult of personality out there is Trump

edit on 3/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Derp Derp

I don't know if the Sanders crowd fairs much better either

edit on 10-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And that is different from any other candidate exactly how? Please, explain.

"Other candidates do it" is not a valid excuse to be honest

Trump supporters have used this tired line ad naseum to excuse Trump for transgressions that are MUCH worse than the norm.

This line of thinking really needs to change, and so does the standard at which we support candidates

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
"Other candidates do it" is not a valid excuse to be honest
Trump supporters have used this tired line ad naseum to excuse Trump for transgressions that are MUCH worse than the norm.
This line of thinking really needs to change, and so does the standard at which we support candidates

So what do you think of the information in this article:

Roger Stone: Who is the Real Ted Cruz?

Or are YOU one of those low information voters? Even if you are, it's just one article, so you can probably handle it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have to agree with 3NL1GHT3N3D1 on this one--anyone who is at the rallies of any of these six prominent candidates on either side is lacking true insight and information.

Just because Cruz called it out on Trump voters doesn't mean he couldn't have inserted any other candidate's name (including his own) for "Trump" and been any less correct.

This really is a stinkpot of a group of candidates that we're seeing this go-around, at least in the two major parties.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I still don't get the arrogance of some people that say 'My candidate good, yours bad'
can't you just accept the fact that everybody has the right to chose whoever they want
and respect other people ?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"Not that engaged"? That's a bit of a stretch given there's record turnouts at the polls/rallies, numbers that turned out to beat him in the "Not so informed" states he was supposed to dominate with evangelicals
edit on 10-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It isn't any different, I never said it was, even Sanders' rallies are the same. Politics has turned into a cult of personality where people worship their preferred candidate as savior while putting down any other candidate no matter what is said. It's dumb and divides us even more every 4 years.

What made you think I was excluding every other candidate besides Trump?
edit on 3/10/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Derp Derp

I don't know if the Sanders crowd fairs much better either

I can sort of picture that fat man with his arm in the air demanding free donoughts

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I was thinking the same thing...like it was on purpose almost.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why anyone would go to any candidates rally is beyond me. A load of flag waving moronic "ra ra" nonsense if you ask me.

As for what he said, possibly not the best move even if he is right, and to be fair he is mostly right. You have to be either a racist or a moron to be sucked in by what he says.

Sorry if that offends anyone but if you make your own bed you have to lay in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join