It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AA Man Disrupting Trump Event Gets Ejected By Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wrong Klan meeting..
Sorry but anyone who uses a known flag of that group and supports a minority group voice not be heard, well it kind of paints itself.

Video is sickening.

Whats even worse, the Trump supporters are not disavowing the actions of these guys but placing the entire blame for the assaults on the protestors.

They apparently have issues with free speech and support physical violence when someone protests against their "Great White Hope".

I thought Trump Supporters loved the constitution and I believe the right to protest is part of that...oh yeah, only for certain groups and definitely not minorities.
edit on 10-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Funny that someone brought up the constitution.

That talks about FREE SPEECH.

And people to go those events to hear them speak.

Rather hard to do that when TROLLS go them with the sole intention of making an arse out of themselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Well , I hope the Guy is Happy with his 4.5 Nanoseconds of Fame as his Butt hits the Pavement Outside.........

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
and i thought that this was about a drunk from alcoholics anonymous got into trouble by accidentally stumbling into the event. after all, the headline read was AA man!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ahhh... the old, "I know you are but what am I" debate tactic.

OK made the mistake of ever replying to you and doing it again but it is to tell you, I do not reply to playground debating types.

My last and only reply to you. I thought I would tell you in case you wonder from here on in...why I never reply to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join