It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.Trump Most hidden Secret : He is using Mass Hypnosis techniques to move people to vote for him?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well at least the anti-Trump mania topics are showing up in SkunkWorks finally.

But this is an interesting view.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes, and Obama used some linguistic techniques too. My husband recognized that he had the natural cadences of a successful pulpit preacher when he gave his speeches. It's mainly why we stopped listening to him and started reading him. It was sort of hypnotic. We wanted to evaluate, not get caught up in it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think it might be wise for your health to give anything political a long vacation.
Maybe religion as well. I think you mean well, and don't have any malicious intentions for anyone, which is why I am mentioning that you might want to take a break. What you are saying is enough to have you evaluated, if a relative or someone was to snitch on you, I mean. Not that that is an issue, but you see where I am coming from I hope.

Nobody has the power to do what you mention, unless you believe Trump is a master hypnotist, but even then that wouldn't do what you say is happening. The CIA and NSA have been doing things on a smaller scale, mostly to individuals using hypnosis and scopalamine without the subject's knowledge or consent for awhile now, to have them carry out outrageous crimes that we read about so often.

That would be in the range of effect that you are saying Trump is doing, but he isn't simply because he wouldn't have those capabilities, or the perverted moralities and ethics like our wonderful CIA, FBI, NSA all have, to do criminal things to the American public like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hillary's coughing may be a far more advanced technique.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Abysha

So what YOU are saying is Trump supporters are racists?

No, not all Drumpf supporters are racist but every racist I know is a Drumpf supporter.

Lol, I hope that ends the conversation here!

That he castigates Mexicans, while loving Mexican workers because they build stuff like Volkswagons, Fender Guitars and God knows what well, his differentiation is not so clear. The same guy doesn't mention so much his plethora of euro cars like Mercs, Rollers and Lambos, Ferraris and a Camaro or two.
This white man speaks with forked tongue.
Perhaps not quite what the OP intended, but maybe snakes with forked tongues can hypnotise people...some people.
edit on 9-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yea...totally.

Its such a pain in the ass, especially when you actually have a conscience.
edit on 9-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is not hypnosis...it is Charisma. If Donald Trump and Jeb Bush walked into a bar, Donald would have a VIP table, KIm Kardashian doing a lap dance and Rambo films playing in the background. Jeb would be in a corner with a ginger ale mumbling under his breath. It is how you carry yourself.

PRESENCE. It is the authoritarian example people use.

He is a person who when he walks into a room, all eyes are on what he will do. Say. Talk to. Discuss. Walk with.

Is that not someone who would make a great president?

He also appeals to our inner thoughts. Not dreams...thoughts. He says the things that we all think but politicians are afraid to say. He said there should be a pause on Muslim immigration and still won Dearborn which has the highest population of Muslims in the country.

How about this to go against the racist rhetoric?

www.breitbart.com...

I believe in him first of all because he’s a businessman. I think jobs are badly needed in Mississippi,” Evers said.

In response to allegations that Trump is a racist and that he had actively removed black students from one of his recent rallies, Evers said, “I haven’t seen any proof of him being a racist.”

“All of us have some racism in us. Even me,” he added.

Evers counts Donald Trump’s strict statements on illegal immigration among the key reasons for his endorsement.

Evers said he will be in attendance at Donald Trump’s rally on Monday in Madison, Mississippi. The 93-year-old wants to talk to Trump about bringing a catfish processing plant to Mississippi.

“Our catfish is shipped to China and brought back for us to buy. Put a catfish farm here,” Evers said.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Personally, I think you are speaking to long time ATS members who are well aware.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No, not all Drumpf supporters are racist but every racist I know is a Drumpf supporter.

Ah, the ramblings of the biased left.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh yeah. Like Barry Soetoro.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Ah, the ramblings of the biased left.

Actually the joke "Drumpf" was already a response of him doing this to Steven Colbert. He told Colbert to pronounce his name as it should be and to be proud of his heritage. John Oliver said that Trump should also respect his own heritage and keep the name "Drumpf".

What you pointed out is a fair point, though. It's enough to make me see the hypocrisy, even if it's funny. Congratulations, you shamed me out of saying "Drumpf".

ps edit - I also had a Chrome extension that automatically translated all instances of "Trump" into "Drumpf". You also just shamed me into disabling it. Damn it.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Abysha because: added stuffs

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Gotta be careful even reading the words printed from a Trump monologue. His repetition ... and the use of fourth grade verbiage ...

I thought he was gonna make a laughing stock of the GOP and bow out. Now, I'm wondering if he's hypnotized himself into going the distance.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not hypnosis...it is Charisma.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Why wouldn't all the candidates use these techniques? I don't think Trump would have exclusive access to them nor would he be the most manipulative of the candidates this election cycle.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE, great trigger word

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Dear Metallicus,

Yes, it is possible that Trump is not the only one using Masses Hypnotic techniques in the political arena, that is the reason for which I decided to mention a list of other figures in History that also had political power that did it too.

If you Check carefully all the leaders and famous medical hypnotists that appear in the opening post are not fictional characters, were very real famous public figures of the Past and present:

Anton Mesmer, Paracelsus, Grigori Rasputin, Georgi Gurdhieff, Harry Arons, Barnie Konikov among others.

Now, it is fair that the people know that when a politician do something in a stage that can be part of ritual of Hypnosis, that it is clearly part of a hypnotic induction, when there are so many repetitions of same triggering words, certain gestures, or use of hands in some particular way or the way they look to the public that is hypnosis.

We saw Mr Trump discussing in one of the debates something that is apparently not really meaningful like the size or form of his hands, he took time to call the attention of the public onto them, something I didn't see before other politician doing.

I am surprised for the reactions that seem to be focused only in Value Judgements of the content of the Thread, not in what objectively it is inviting to analyze.

It is not true that people susceptible to Hypnosis are weak-minded as some passionate post of another member suggested, there is people that is hypnotizable in one grade or other, and of course there is also people that is almost not hypnotizable at all. What it is true is that if you can be hypnotized by somebody you must first trust on that person, since a people can't be hypnotized against their will, so to believe in the hypnotist is a requirement.

Thanks,

The Angel of lightness
edit on 3/9/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dear readers,

One of the very well known properties of the hypnotic state is reduction of critical judgement.

When you hear a statement in your fully awake state you are the only one that decide how much of what is said to you is going to be accepted by your mind.

Now , when you here the same statement in hypnosis you release completely your analytical mind and you accept completely without objecting what it is said to you.

This is because in hypnosis your mind is more suggestionable, since the statements bypass the conscious mind to go directly to the subconcius mind.

We all go naturally to hypnotic state temporally when we are entering in sleep and when we are awakening every morning. That's the reason for which we most be very cautious to don't go to bed watching TV or listening news at the radio.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/10/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, the kind of use of NLP, a branch of hypnosis, in the business arena, like in sales training, or in the sports one, like to prepare athletes of high performance, even for Olympic competitions, as well as its use in accelerated learning is what make me think that this is a scientific discipline and as it is not really highly speculative.

In hypnosis, any kind we are referring to, either if we are talking of scientific meditation of Silva method ,Sophrology, NLP or any other there is a well designed technique to proceed to achieve results.

Harry Arons, who is credited to be one of the fathers of the criminalistic and medical hypnosis devoted his entire career to show that this is science and the same can be said of Dr Milton H. Erickson.

When I expressed my concerns that here in ATS we treat hypnosis as highly speculative is because I know a lot about its applications in Dentistry and Medicine that show it is a science.

Now when I found this article of Forbes referring that Mr Trump can be using it I believed is highly probable since as a tool used to convince people is extremely powerful, and many of his characteristic gestures, his body language and way to talk contains hypnotic elements.

After all there is people that pay extremely high honoraries to stop to smock, reduce weight or fix phobias or even postraumatic disorders using Hypnotic therapies.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightnes
edit on 3/10/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Hypnosis is a discipline that is as old as civilization. It appeared first time probably in Ancient Egypt or in Ancient India, but it was clear than when Marco Polo visited China in the XIII century it was already there.

Hypnosis state is a kind of trance in which critical judgment is visibly reduced, the person obeys instructions or suggestions given by the hypnotist , who, however, to be able to perform it must have gained the trust of the person that is hypnotized.

All politicians do, they are no different to each other and probably hire the same advisers, same teachers

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yes, and Obama used some linguistic techniques too. My husband recognized that he had the natural cadences of a successful pulpit preacher when he gave his speeches. It's mainly why we stopped listening to him and started reading him. It was sort of hypnotic. We wanted to evaluate, not get caught up in it.

So does Ted Cruz...I mean his father after all...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join