It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Paranormal show. Paranormal lockdown.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Paranormal Lockdown

This one has a slightly different premise. They spend 72 hours day and night at each location. Which to me makes better sense. I never understood why in other shows for example, they would do a Ghost hunt in the wee hours of the AM when the supposed apparition always walked from one room to the hallway for example everyday at 2 or 3 pm.

Yes, they do follow the same routine of the AM hunt and if you're like me enjoy these types of shows then here it is.

I saw the first episode and it wasn't bad.

You'll see some surprising faces from a few other ghost hunting shows making appearances...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
I Tivo'd and watched the premier show. It was slower paced then some of the others, but had its moments. I was never able to get a detailed explanation on why Groff left GA, and if the split was amicable. I'll never forget the episode when Nic came face-to-face with an apparition at the Linda Vista hospital, and how the interaction shook him to the core.

I read a brief back story on this new show, and the mandate of no manufactured or questionable evidence was of paramount importance to both cast-members. Not like Paranormal State...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sounds like the Ghost Adventures on steroids.

The reason ones like TAPS do it at night is that they want to get the place with little to no interference from the family/workers/patrons. More things may happen when the workers aren't there to report something or the family is asleep at those hours (normally).

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I'll never forget the episode when Nic came face-to-face with an apparition at the Linda Vista hospital, and how the interaction shook him to the core.

Yeah, that startled the heck out of him when he turn to stare at that apparition..I thought he was going to go over backwards - too bad we couldn't see what he did.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Coolio, ill watch it

There was a show in oz about 15 years ago that had this premise, can't remember the name of it to save me...getting senile.

top topics

join