It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Shows Foul Play, Cover-up by FBI and OSP in Shooting of Lavoy Finicum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I literally just watched the cell phone video from inside the cab.

He was fired upon as soon as he exited the truck, he actually was in the process of saying "Go ahead and shoot me" and about mid way through the sentence a round completely shatters the driver side glass.

He was barely out of the truck. Watch the video for yourselves.

Cell Phone Footage

* I just realized the video has been linked in its own thread here on ATS.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Let us see the truck.
The whole truck, not just the passenger side, and no tarps covering it.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Now he's stopped by law enforcement and he's known to carry a gun, but instead of doing what the officers told him he reached for his waist...which is where most carry their pistols...any law enforcement officer will tell you they plan on going home at the end of their shifts...and the last thing they ever want to do is shoot someone.

Nice distorted view on what really happened. If you had watched the video carefully you would see he was fired upon while having his hands up. Plain and simple murder. Now we have a video which destroys the lie.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: roaland

It wasn't a normal traffic stop. It was a felony stop to grab Lavoy who had an outstanding warrant.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

To your point one, they were shot at with non lethal rounds that struck the roof of the vehicle. There was no way for the passengers to know they were non lethal rounds.

To your point two, wrong, they were shot at 3 times as they approached the road block by OSP officers.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its an obvious targeted killing...argue over the calibers but the show remains the same....
FBI has been involved in covert operations against the American people since before the CIA shot Kennedy and took over the country....its all been downhill for freedom ever since....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

When a government murders one of its own citizens for any reason, justified or not, the onus of proof lies entirely on the government to prove the man's undoubted guilt. That's how a humane society functions. And if they can't do that, then chances are they're hiding something that incriminates themselves. That's how governments work, and that's how they've worked for centuries.

FBI agents 'fearing for their lives' should not be FBI agents. One should become an FBI agent or police officer because one is honorable and courageous and brave and motivated to make a positive difference in society. If you're scared of being shot at behind your armored cars and your bullet-proof vests, which is an FBI agent's job - to resolve violent conflicts and deal with dangerous criminals in order to keep the public safe - then maybe you ought to seek a less dangerous profession that better suits your weak character and lack of nerve.

All these trigger-happy sissy cops who are terrified of anything that moves need to go. Otherwise it's ordinary people like you and me who are at risk next time we get randomly stopped for whatever reason and we 'go for our cell phone' or wallet or whatever other benign movement we might unconsciously make that could lead the cops to 'fear for their lives' and then shoot us dead several times, 'for their own safety'.

These guys aren't cops. They're amateur hit men for the State.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAnarchist

When a government murders one of its own citizens for any reason,

Except Finicum was not murdered....

One should become an FBI agent or police officer because one is honorable and courageous and brave and motivated to make a positive difference in society.

They did exactly that on the day!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

They're amateur hit men for the State.

I agree, this whole mess stinks of corruption from Washington, who these men are taking their orders from.

After watching the video several times I am convinced that Finicum was murdered in cold blood.

Because someone very important wanted him dead, Finicum was getting to much media attention and waking to many people up. We all know The Powers That Be do not want this kind of attention or them exposed of their criminal activities of using BLM to steal land, like Harry Reid and son.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
What the establishment is doing here is throwing the "perpetrators" to the angry mob. There was too many eyes and too much speculation on this for them to just straight get away with it. By sacrificing a few company men they jedi mind trick the masses into thinking that this was just the wrong doing of over zealous trigger happy agents. However their intended message did get delivered: "step out of line and you will be assassinated. We at the top have no concern for a handful of minions that have to be sacrificed to cover up the bloody truth".

Ding Ding, we have a winner.

This is EXACTLY what happened. To those who follow illuminati murders, pawns are used the majority of the time. Those men are the scapegoats while the real criminals go unpunished.

Edit:

PS: I saw a man on T.V today talking about the Illuminati where a few people actually testified, ON TV that they actually existed. The audience were shocked by what they heard and ON TV. The world is waking up, and Karma is knocking.
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 10 Mar 2016 18:52:04 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 10 Mar 2016 18:52:04 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
#1 The cops pointed guns at the vehicle with absolutely zero justification. The cops were the first to point guns, as is the general rule because cops are *trained* to escalate violence until someone is hurt.

#2 The cops were the first and only to shoot, and it sounds like from the audio that over 40 shots were fired.

They had the police there, but where were the ambulances? They had the event planned, but they didn't plan to have any ambulance?

Once again, cops are ZEROS when they take ZERO risk, and are HEROS when they take extreme risk. In this case, their risk was zero, and they were zeros. Their so-called excuse is Finicum had his hands near his pocket. If I killed someone for that, I would be a psychopath. I guess when a cop does it its just the way things work.

The audio confirm that Finicum was murdered in cold blood. It sounds like five shots were fired as he exited the vehicle with his hands up.
edit on 10-3-2016 by centarix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Cowboy Uprising

For a bit of balance here, does the man in this video seem to have a death wish?

I think not.

LaVoy Finicum was ambushed and assassinated because he was a teacher, and Obama's pathological minions figured that too many people were listening and waking up, IMHO, of course.

What about it, ATS?

Did this man deserve to die?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

With great respect,

tfw
Peace Love Light

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte (that we shall live)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I have noticed some stating that a jacket / shirt shows evidence of how many times he was shot. Seems right.
And that those shots happened AFTER Finnicum reached for his side. ..
What came to my mind was, that there are other reasons someone might reach for their side, that wouldn't leave a wound or any evidence in clothing, like a bean bag or rubber bullet round. I can imagine it would feel like being shot and you would naturally react by covering it, only difference is that our doesn't bleed.
Would bruising be something released with an autopsy.... ?
Does the audio 100% exclude any non lethal shots fired?
I have read that OSP might have had non lethal at the site?...
I may be missing some things I can't say I have been able to read through every single article/post.

My first post here on ATS, been here reading a long time though!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
What the establishment is doing here is throwing the "perpetrators" to the angry mob. There was too many eyes and too much speculation on this for them to just straight get away with it. By sacrificing a few company men they jedi mind trick the masses into thinking that this was just the wrong doing of over zealous trigger happy agents. However their intended message did get delivered: "step out of line and you will be assassinated. We at the top have no concern for a handful of minions that have to be sacrificed to cover up the bloody truth".

Moral of the story if you can record an out of control police officer then they might get prosecuted/sued into the ground/ and fired.

It may show they whey where justified also.

That is a dirty trick. Shoot him with a beanbag to make him flinch so it looks like he was reaching for a firearm.

Really sneaky but clever. Combine that with the blurry video and it makes the assassins look like the innocent party.
edit on 10-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
For a "normal traffic stop" they sure were johnny on the spot with firing rounds at the vehicle as it took off from the, in my opinion, half-assed stop when they had to yell and lean out the window just to hear what the cops/feds were trying to say. How convenient of the feds to have the road blocked up ahead before hand.

It is pretty clear to me that the entire time guns were trained on them, that whole video.

This is why Lavoy kept saying your going to have to shoot me , they had guns out the entire freaking time.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TheAnarchist

When a government murders one of its own citizens for any reason,

Except Finicum was not murdered....

One should become an FBI agent or police officer because one is honorable and courageous and brave and motivated to make a positive difference in society.

They did exactly that on the day!

Still making that claim?

Even after the eyewitness statements? Even after the FBI released video? And now, after cellphone video from inside the truck has been made public?

You are still claiming Finicum wasn't murdered?

Really?!!

I am at a loss for words.

Really???
edit on 11-3-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
LaVoy Finicum was ambushed and assassinated because he was a teacher,

No, he was shot as he was just a nutter who thought he was above the law, and tried to reach for his gun when police stopped him.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Are you serious? You honestly believe Finicum's death had no foul play involved? lol..

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
there's a time and a place to dispute the law, never do you do it when the law has a gun pointed at ya. a reply to: Informer1958

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Have American authorities always been filthy dirty..or is it that they are getting worse / complacent at hiding it?

Perhaps the Public are just getting much better at detecting it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join