It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Protest Planned to Call on Hillary Clinton to Release Transcripts of Goldman Sachs Speeches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think some Republicans might want to be a part of this too! So Hrc is going to be getting pressed for a public release of those wall street speeches.

Why is this so important?

She gave the speeches after the big crash of 2008; the banks profited from the crash that Bill Clinton made possible through his removal of the Glass Stegall Act. We want to know if she gave those banksters that crashed our economy and got the biggest bailout in history atta boys and kudos for their performance.

Activists from the Occupy Wall Street movement will join a broad coalition of Bernie Sanders supporters Wednesday to march on Wall Street in New York City and demand Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton release the transcripts of speeches she gave to financial giant Goldman Sachs.

Protesters will gather on the steps of the Federal building at 11:30 a.m. and march to the Trump Building on Wall Street until 1 p.m.

Tyson Manker, the director of Vets for Bernie and a candidate for State’s Attorney in Morgan County, Illinois, issued a statement blasting Clinton for being too close to Wall Street and not being truthful to the public.

“Veterans fight wars abroad to ensure freedom and transparency at home,” Manker said. “The last thing we need is a president who hides what they say to Wall St. bankers behind closed doors. That’s not what we fought for.”

source

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that the speeches weren't recorded by someone other than Hillary. I remember Mitt Romney's campaign falling apart after some waiter recorded him saying unsavory things at a speech.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is laughable CLinton whining about Wall Street when they have been some of her biggest donors.

Open secrets.

www.opensecrets.org...

She and her husband have a net worth of over $100 million dollars.

And yet she 'represents' the little people!

Simply too rich for the pun.

I don't need transcripts.
edit on 9-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good point!

If an HRC supporter has recordings they would keep them buried. If a Republican has recordings, they would keep them for amunition for the general election.

So HRC voter should think on that one!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

We want to know if she gave those banksters that crashed our economy and got the biggest bailout in history atta boys and kudos for their performance.

It wasn't the bankers.

Clinton s party created Fanny, and Freddy.

They pushed 'everyone' gets a home whether or not they could afford it or not.

Fanny and Freddy GUARANTEE 95% of ALL us mortgages.

Banks get the money they 'lend' from the Federal Reserve something else Clinton's party created.

So when the BAILOUTS happened.

It was the STATE bailing out ITSELF.

edit on 9-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

“Veterans fight wars abroad to ensure freedom and transparency at home,” Manker said. “The last thing we need is a president who hides what they say to Wall St. bankers behind closed doors. That’s not what we fought for.”

I disagree this is exactly what we fought for. Privacy is very important to me and should be to all American citizens. She gave a speech at a private event. I liken this to the push to get Trump to tell the newspaper to release an off the record interview. They are both private conversations that are allowed to remain that way.

I hate defending her, this is not easy for me. But, it is a principle thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's encouraging and reassuring when Donald Trump calmly says, "Don't worry.. Beating Hillary will not be a problem." and then he "winks". As the world is learning, Donald Trump does not B.S.. and he has the financial and personnel resources to scourge up any and all dirt in Hillary's past and present. If he says beating Hillary will not be a problem...take it to the bank.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Are you really implying that, Goldman Sachs had no skin in the game, nor did they profit from the bailouts?

Sorry but I can't watch your video.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

WATCH the video in it's entirety.

Listen to their own words.

And if you STILL think that.

Then alrightie then.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I rarely agree with you, sir, but I think exposing this woman's true nature is critical. The fact that there are still people that would vote for her chills me to the bone.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

She's hiding something or she would have released the transcripts. It's only speeches for Pete's sake! If a protest by Occupy Wall Street doesn't get her to release them, you know the transcripts are damning.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well this should have thousands attending...if they were released it could bring down Wall St & The Fed...I don't see it as likely happening.

With the City of London, Wall St & The Rothschilds rule the World

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is laughable CLinton whining about Wall Street when they have been some of her biggest donors.

We covered this man, she blatantly told us that while she takes their millions she doesn't allow it to effect her judgement?

Her word is good enough for me because while you are sitting behind your keyboard she was under sniper fire and taking on the Healthcare , energy, and wall street sectors.

Its because of her efforts in taking them on and despite the millions they gave her, that everyone is so happy with those industries. Heck of a Job Hillary.

/obvious-sarcasm

About time the Berners remove the target from Trump and place it on Hillary.
edit on 17331America/ChicagoWed, 09 Mar 2016 16:17:02 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I rarely agree with you, sir, but I think exposing this woman's true nature is critical. The fact that there are still people that would vote for her chills me to the bone.

Yeah, but if even ONE Republican gets involved in the protest, Hillary can point to him and shrilly scream that it's all a "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy".

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Already, planning to end the march at the Trump Building seems... completely coincidental.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Trump will have Trump Steaks and Trump Water available and waiting for all the protesters.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Glad we found some mutual ground, we can hate HRC together.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

AWwww...nothing brings people together like hate.
Count me in.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

HRC loves playing the victim; but that's getting really old!

If the march lacks in women protesters she will claim it was sexist.

Hmmm, I don't feel sorry for her at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Let me ask you, A.D....would you vote for Hillary if she chose Bernie as her VP?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join