It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Deceived Into Sex With Undercover UK Cop Tracks Him Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ohw God I had sex without telling I'm a dumbass. I hope they never discover imagen the impact.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Are you sure it wasn't a dream?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

nope a little dumbass wakes me every morning way to early to remind me it wasn't a dream.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I found this form of policing disgusting because in all the institutions in the UK the thing you song you hear is about respecting the individual's rights blah blah blah yet here we have a police force with obvious disregard to the women they exploit sexually's rights.

However I would make the salutary point that don't we applaud this behaviour in every single Bond move we watch?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Here is the problem I have with the premise that they abused police power to have sex with these women. The women did not know they were police! How can you overtly abuse power in such a way? How is it any different than a garbage man that dresses nice and claims to be a billionaire?

I do understand that they should be following some sort of protocol in regards to the decision process to engage in a relationship. I just don't think its newsworthy.

EDIT - were there any women undercover that had sex with men? Would the men complain?
edit on 10-3-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

It is not the fact that these men were police men per se that presents the problem, rather that they were undercover and engaging in the relationship to further entrench the character they were playing, in the lives of those who were under investigation. This tactic is utterly unacceptable.

And for the record, if a female police undercover bedded me to further her agenda, I would be burning houses down, taking names, and double tapping officials in the head before you could say "damn dude, I thought you preferred blades!". I give no consent to have my heart messed around with by agents of the government, and neither did any of the women affected by the events described in the articles linked to in this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are female undercover police that do stuff like this, the levels of underhandedness the authorities can stoop to in order to conduct an investigation is mind boggling. That's the system we live under though.

It's disgusting yes. I suppose the main issue I have with the woman is it took her 2 decades to finally meet the guy for all of 30 seconds and she's probably no closer to having any closure than she was before doing it. She would have been better off just moving on with her life and being happy instead of being stuck in the past. I certainly do sympathise with her but people have done far worse to eachother and have managed to lead productive lives. I hope she can now do the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt of the Met describes it like this.

. . . abusive, deceitful, manipulative and wrong.
. . . a violation of the women’s human rights, an abuse of police power and caused significant trauma.
. . . the feelings of abuse caused by these relationships.
. . . wrong and were a gross violation of personal dignity and integrity.
. . . none of the women with whom the undercover officers had a relationship brought it on themselves. They were deceived pure and simple.
. . . the women spoke of the way in which their privacy had been violated by these relationships. I entirely agree that it was a gross violation.
. . . some officers may have preyed on the women’s good nature and had manipulated their emotions to a gratuitous extent. This was distressing to hear about and must have been very hard to bear.
. . . these relationships, the subsequent trauma and the secrecy around them left these women at risk of further abuse and deception by these officers . . .
. . . The women have conducted themselves throughout this process with integrity and absolute dignity.”
news.met.police.uk...

Your mileage clearly varies, though I would hazard a guess Martin has access to more information than you.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join