It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz facing yet another set of dirty tricks claims - this time from Marco Rubio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It appears that in Hawaii Cruz's campaign team once again gave information to caucus goers that a rival was dropping out of the race - this time Cruz's target was Rubio.

Once again Cruz claims not to know anything about it.

Cruz does it again

I wonder will Cruz apologise again?

Expect fireworks at the debate tomorrow night!

edit on 9/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It appears that in Hawaii Cruz's campaign team once again gave information to caucus goers hat a rival was dropping out of the race - this time Cruz's target was Rubio.

Once again Cruz claims not to know anything about it.

Cruz does it again

I wonder will Cruz apologise again?

Expect fireworks at the debate tomorrow night!

Is former Raider owner Al Davis running his campaign? "Just win, baby". My favorite Al Davis saying "If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough".

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Establishment is using Cruz to get delegates from Trump, along with Rubio and Kasick. The goal is to keep Trump from 1237 delegates, which would make him uncontested. If he doesn't make that number, which is looking more likely as the negative ads pile on, then they can simply say "Oh well! You tried! Let's nominate...Rubio, or Mitt!" They will NOT in my opinion, nominate Cruz as they hate him as much as Trump. As long as Cruz is fulfilling the goal of stealing delegates ultimately from Trump, then the GOP will not mind.

Personally, I think Cruz is as ethical as a car thief masquerading as a used car salesman...but that's just me.

My two cents.

- AB

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: UKTruth

The Establishment is using Cruz to get delegates from Trump, along with Rubio and Kasick. The goal is to keep Trump from 1237 delegates, which would make him uncontested. If he doesn't make that number, which is looking more likely as the negative ads pile on, then they can simply say "Oh well! You tried! Let's nominate...Rubio, or Mitt!" They will NOT in my opinion, nominate Cruz as they hate him as much as Trump. As long as Cruz is fulfilling the goal of stealing delegates ultimately from Trump, then the GOP will not mind.

Personally, I think Cruz is as ethical as a car thief masquerading as a used car salesman...but that's just me.

My two cents.

- AB

As Trump loves to say, "lying Ted Cruz"...

I think the Donald should just start calling him Pinocchio (for all the obvious reasons).

new topics

top topics

join