It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar Experiences: Help Identifying Species/Races

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Samuel are you still having problems/experiences? Do the beings that communed with you still communicate with you?
It seems somewhat like whatever it is on you is bound to you until your soul obtains a higher state which it keeps you from obtaining. Have you contacted any occult groups such as the golden dawn? You said your back problems are gone what about the pain in your shoulder and snakes in other body parts like what you said in your lung. When you write teachings do they tell you what to write or do you do it by free will? Do the beings want you to write teachings? I believe the golden dawn has a ritual for such circumstances such as yours because they based their knowledge on teaching by Moses according to belief and if the pyramids depicted anything on how to cure it they may know of it at least in some sense. Do you still write teachings or have you written a complete universal work? Do the beings continues giving you the "knowledge that cant be taught"? I think you once said you feel like rather than bones you are made of rubber inside, if so do you still? What do you mean owls follow you everywhere? Do you mean owls follow you as birds or just owls eyes always staring at you?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

The Quetzalcoatl is a "feather serpent" according to native Americans. It takes human form to effect politics and society. The church of Mormon believes Jesus Christ to be the Quetzalcoatl in human form. It can travel between this world and heaven which I assume would mean higher planes of existence.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join