It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar Experiences: Help Identifying Species/Races

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but the lightning balls that fly around are most likely from terestial origin. I did some research and those things apparently are comppsed of extremely toxic substances and emmit tons of radiation. Can absorb electricity and explode. Most of the time they are confused as ball lightning.
edit on 15-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What?

I know what the orbs ARE, I just don't know who's behind them! You are right, they could be terrestrial in origin, but they are not natural for our atmosphere.

Most of the orbs are drones! Exactly like the drones we have flying around with cameras on them, except they 'higher' technology. They are (very basically) a flying virtual reality camera.

Other orbs like the black ones, I can't explain.

The ones that you see in lightning are caused by over-concentrated discharge of ion potential. It centralises into a microcosm 'torus' as a result of the atmospheric pressure of the parent torus, the Earth!

You can blame the atom-smashers for those. They are releasing massive amounts of sub-atomic energy, they aren't aware of. Which is the higher-dimensional (yet smaller) base for ionic energy potential in our atmosphere.

The energy which 'feeds' the ion fields.

That type of energy SHOULDN'T EXIST in our atmosphere. So it is trapped. The only way for it exit our atmosphere, is for it to accumulate at the 'most natural' point in our atmosphere for intangible (and invisible) energy like this, which is the Ionosphere.

It is distributed INTO AND THROUGH the Ionosphere to release it from our atmosphere as plasma discharge which we call 'Terrestrial Gamma Ray Flashing'.

The resulting electrons are the passive dispersal of this discharge. The bi-product of it being 'ejected' from our atmosphere.

Do you realise HOW MUCH energy is concentrated into the atoms they are smashing? Think about the energy released by a atom bomb.

This is the sub-sub electrical potential equivalent.

These idiot scientists with the atom-smashers don't realise how pointless and stupid what they are doing is. Take a car and smash it into a wall at speeds so great that there is nothing but rubble left. Then give it to someone who has no idea what a car EVEN IS, and tell them to rebuild it from the pieces.

That is the equivalent of what they are trying to do, reverse engineering atomic construct inside a environment IT CAN'T NATURALLY BE CREATED IN!

It's like trying to breed fish on land! The environment is wrong. It will NEVER WORK! They will only ever get wrong answers.

And, if they were smart enough to look at correlation between when Terrestrial Gamma Ray flashing was first discovered, and when they started 'smashing atoms', they would see it is THEM releasing the energy gathering on the Ionosphere.

Creating a artificial primordial stew inside our atmosphere.

If you put a electrical arc through liquid nitrogen it will form a orb around the arc. This is because of the pressure surrounding the reaction.

'Ball lightning' is the exact same thing, as electrical plasma discharge.
edit on 15-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Those balls have been recorder since the middle ages.. It is not a new thing.

The balls are said to be able to pass through matter, are like liquids and with simple toch make the hair fall off and radiate seriously a person.

When they die they look like a soap sibstance, extremely toxic too.

Those things are created in Thunder Storms, and last only untill their electricity fades. They usually travel with the storms collecting energy.
edit on 15-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

I've been told (by the idiotic voices) not to bother speaking with you, because you are someone who is 'lost'.

NO, It was in my post that said that, not the voices in your head.

However, what if the voices are telling you this because the same voices tried to consume me and I overcame them?

No offense intended. But after reading two lines of your post, I think I'll listen to them on this one.

None taken, but reading two lines and making a conclusion is rather ignorant.

You only exist to cut other people down to make yourself feel better.

Hmmm you seem to know something about that dont you?

I've cut MY OWN FAMILY off from me, because I can't be bothered with their disbelief. Friends tell me "I'm imagining it", I cut them out of my life.

whats that?

You really do seem know about cutting people down dont you.

I don't have time for more negativity from people who know nothing about what they are talking about, ON TOP of the negativity I'm already trying to remove from my life.

So you try to cut negativity out of your life by being negative and pushing negativity on family and friends of yours.

Well done.

I have NO CHOICE in what is happening!

Yes you do, you choose to cut things out of your life, instead of adding and enlightening yourself with what others share with you.

You dont like what other say so you cut them out.

The only negativity that you have comes from within you.

You have a choice to change or remain lost sliding further down a hole that you have dug.

If you want to help, then help me work out what IS happening.

I am trying, you dont like hearing the truth.

So you project your negative ways onto those that try to help, like cutting people down to make yourself feel better.

I can't discontinue my communication with these entities, because they are attached in my head. And they are CONSTANT!

You dont need to discontinue, just learn to make them a background noise in your head.

its like traffic on the street, or birds constantly singing outside, you hear it but once you focus on something else of your choosing the background noise of traffic or birds doesn't have much of an effect on you.

Also, with the disbelief thing, I was referring to conceited people who are intentionally nasty, like InhaleExhale.

Nasty?

You got that from reading two lines of my initial post?

Again this is you projecting your regrets, others are nasty because the voices tell you they are.

You want to rid yourself of the invasion/intrusion of your mind?

Try looking deep within, you say you have tried, meditated and what not well keep looking within, dont stop and say 'oh I have tried maybe I should try something else' you get deep enough and you will find the root of your problems, they wont be external but internal and only you have the power to change yourself.

Who aren't in any way constructive, but instead act as a tool for maintaining the veil.

Yes, the veil to your liberation.

Thats why the voices dont want you to listen to my 'nasty' ramblings.

I've had no problems with any of the other posts.

Well, that could simply be because other posts just say they dont believe you or that what you share is entertaining.

My post is a little more challenging and you dont like a challenge, you receive a challenge and you cut it out of your life like you have said numerous times in this thread of yours.

edit on 15-3-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
I've also seen glimpses into their world a couple of times.

What was the world like ? Was it a primary colour paradise or a depressing dismal shadow world ?

I would love to know how to get rid of this vine/tree/serpent.

It might be attacking you because it wants to teach you something. Maybe just think, 'what the hell do you want of me ? Give me a dream tonight to show me'.

Speaking of seraphs or fiery serpents, it does seem plausible that the Church cannot do anything about it because you could be dealing with a fallen seraph (highest ranking angle type).

Except the 'black smoke' looks more like wet, glossy flesh.

Could be a fire elemental, hence the colour red.

I've seen the outline of their face before.

What did it look like ? A wraith / shade / something else ?

And I've had the same experience as you describe except it was black orbs.

Try carrying something of iron. This protects against jinn. Then if the black orb is seen again, see how close it gets to your body.

That picture you posted looks VERY CLOSE! Except the lines in it are electrical blue, red and purple.

The lines that i saw were electrical blue. The picture just gives a rough idea. Blue is sky. Electricity is lightning which would fall into line with an air elemental. Red would be lava, or fire elemental. Elementals are a type of jinn.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Their world was darkened and dismal. But it seemed physical. I could see glimpses of what looked like walls and floors. It actually seemed/felt like they were in "space". As if they are actually physical beings.

I saw the world first, then they 'stepped in front' of my vision, blocking out what I could see behind them, as if they realised I was there.

The glimpse I saw of one of their faces it looked like a bug-eyed, almost humanoid shape. But normally they just look like slugs or snakes. Indefinable long, blobs. Even the one with a face looked like this, it just looked like it had a face formed in it.

What you are saying about the Church might be right, because they seem absolutely TERRIFIED of me. As if they ignore me because they are genuinely afraid. They asked me to provide them with signs from God, and when I gave them to them (more than 50 of them) it terrified them. My birth name and confirmation name, is the same name of the fiery serpent/gnostic logos, and I have a son named Joshua, I don't think that helps.

SAMAEL SABAOTH

Interesting that you mention Iron. Because I've been sleeping with lumps of pure iron ore (like the one pictured here on my bed) under my mattress for years. I didn't know why, it just 'felt' like it helps.

And I think it kinda does. I still have experiences, but they are nowhere near as intense as they used to be.

edit on 15-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: Added Link

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB I'm glad you have checked with a doctor on all of these physical sensations in your lungs and your headaches.
You say these entities are trying to get you to cry, there isn't anything bad about releasing emotions that get trapped in your body. I cry and afterwards, I feel lighter. So at least you are getting some reasonable advice from the entities.
I understand you not wanting them to make you or controlling you into crying... crying should come naturally.
It took me several years of trying different medications for me to gain any control over ''the voice'' that wants me to live in fear and confuse my sense of peace and well being.
I also did things for psychic protection, like wear certain stone and crystals. Connecting to the ground and grounding to the Earth has helped along with the right medication.
It seems to me, you might have a weak ethereal body and it makes you vulnerable to things your not ready for.
Even sitting down on some soft grass is an exercise in connecting to Earth energies and grounding. This may sound silly, but hugging a tree and asking the spirit of the tree for removal of any ''attachments'' these entities may have placed on you. Oh and a simple bath with sea salt can help cleanse you of any attachments.
I really hope you find peace and balance.

edit on 15-3-2016 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you peppycat.

All really good suggestions! Thanks for taking the time and caring.

I used to sit with my spine against one of two massive palm trees in my front yard (until my dad cut them down).

It would feel like something was 'pinching' me all over my back. Like ants were crawling all over me biting, but there were no ants.

It helped to move whatever it was in my back, but it still didn't leave.

Maybe I need to go find one of the really old boab trees growing around Darwin.

S

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Everyone moves in predictable patterns, which I see before they move.

(rolling eyes) Yes, of course you can. Because you're special, different, unique, you see the world unlike anyone else, yes?

Look, if this stuff happens all the time, photo it, video it. You have a mobile phone? Why haven't you taken any evidence?

How is anyone supposed to believe your pretty outlandish claims without evidence?

"Help me id these alien races -- you know, the ones I have no photos or pictures of, but which I'm telling you I see all the time".

Really?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

If this isn't happening in any physical sense, how would he ever manage to take a picture of any of it. And if his consciousness is really pulled away, don't you people see that it would then be physically impossible for him to take any sort of photographic evidence?

I know what you mean though, IamSandSHEisB. No one ever seems to want to look what lies beyond.

Can't really offer you any help, I'm afraid. I will think about it though.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Ikhnaton because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ikhnaton

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I've learned to not discredit someone's statement or label them "crazy " because it may seem too sci-fi to be true. I consider myself a skeptical believer. No more do i think that there is no way "that happened " or "that's impossible " Those statements come from the same people who honestly believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe. THATS crazy!!! I always take things with a grain of salt but i always keep an open mind. Shame on everyone who did nothing but try to discredit him, and continued to waste everyone's time , continually telling him he needs psychological help. I saw in the very beginning where he made it crystal clear he's not concerned at all if anyone believes him, thats not the reason he's here. But that's the problem with people, they never read anything all the way through, jump to conclusions, and end up looking like a fool themselves. He repeated the fact he's not here to gain your belief, AFTER the first couple responses were filled with pure negativity pertaining to his experiences. I sure hope none of you ever have jury duty,having another humans freedom or even life in you hands. Not actually listening or reading all the statements could very well send an innocent person to their death. With experiences as elaborate as his im sure he doesn't speak of it much because of Nah- Sayers such as yourselves, so once he began too the flood gates opened up. Iamsandsheisb, i ran across a cpl years ago a list, description, and sometimes illustrations of all the known extraterrestrials to man. 50-75 possibly, dont even remember how or where i found it, but it was through Google. Some of which were very similar to the ones you spoke of. I didn't make it through the whole list because it was very long.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Have you ever tried psychedelic substances? I'm not suggesting that if you have, all that's happened to you is because of that, no.

I'm a firm believer that psychedelics can, if taken responsibly and with a clear goal in mind (and a mature mind behind all that), help you and your mind expand beyond what's 'normal' and may be even help you understand what's happening to you, or why it's happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ikhnaton

Yes, Acid and '___'.

*edit* Don't know why, but the forum is censoring: d--m--t'

A new type of 'being' from a few nights ago;

These 'light beings' that I interact with, seem to have been accosted by something else. They shined a light on two beings that were monitoring them and they were aquatic-looking beings with a wide necks like the cardassians in star trek, except their skin was wrinkly and droopy. It collected in massive 'bags' beneath their eyes. They looked humanoid apart from that.

They didn't look impressed. As if they were very unhappy to have to be here.
edit on 1-4-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

One possible otherworlder alien race...is the warm-blooded dinosauroid humanoids (with three-fingered hands and three-toed feet) --- sometimes confused as the "Grays".

edit on 1-4-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Black Electric 'Light Beings':
They have black skin. With a indefinable shape, they look like long blob 'shapes' of form. Within the deep, undefinable blackness of their skin/flesh, are lines/conduits of glowing electrical energy. The colour is a electrical blending of red, purple and dark-blue. Like glowing energy veins in their flesh.

The black blobs:
These are exactly what they sound like. Some type of strange dark-black, negative energy. They seem to exist within our own physical world. You can feel them when they come around, and there is something 'electrical' in nature about them when you are looking at them. Almost like the black shape of their body is in the negative visual spectrum. You can see them literally 'flying' through the sky. I watched one of these land on a large tree branch one night and as it 'jumped' off the branch and took off into the sky it physically affected the tree, with small dead branches falling off the tree as it leapt into the air. It was about the size of small car. There are small versions of these related to bats. I've seen them literally flying along on top of a bat. These may be related to the next ones.

Dark and cloudy, with a chance of a drive by shooting does not count as a paranormal experience, and yes they can run fast like lightning.

Ever seen a black arsehole in the sky, that absent any light what so ever, change to the colour white, then black again and again, like a dime that spins?
Silent and deadly.
edit on 1-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2016 by Aussieamandarc because: times up

edit on 2-4-2016 by Aussieamandarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aussieamandarc

If anyone read the cures for diseases he posted can you reply to this comment telling me what he said

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Your story sounds a lot like what Corrado Malanga is describing as abduction cases. Your experience on a tube + out of body, the feeling of parasites in different part of your body, experience with soms entities (Light entity, black shadow, insect like, and the hierarchy between all of them) and the feeling that your wife has been 'replaced'.

I strongly recommend you to watch the following video. This is quite long (in 20 parts, Italian subbed in English).
Also you can find regressive hypnosis filmed, and even a protocol to get rid of parasites from the same Corrado Malanga.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not quite sure what to think about him yet, but what you are experiencing sounds so much like what he describes, I had to post this.

Cheers and keep it strong.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The last ones for this post, that I've seen more than a few times, are a humanoid looking species, with human eyes that look as if they are half-asian. Slanted to the sides, but still rounded and wide. They are fair, white skin, and instead of hair they have blotches of dark skin. Similar to patterns you would see on the skin of a snake or lizard.

That sounds a little like the Saurians (who have smooth skin) not to be confused with the reptoids (who have scaly skin). The Saurians, evolved from dinosaurs, normally have blotchy skin tones of tan, brown, and greens. The Saurians are the original "owners" of earth as they evolved here first. You will get some stories about an original race that came before humans, this is the race that is being referred to. They live underground and do not want to be involved with human affairs as they are quite sure humans will destroy themselves and most life on the planet, eventually. But there has been one case where a Saurian has visited a human person more than once to answer questions.

edit on 6/10/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join