It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Seat. Well, there you are. The UN tells you where he is and they find it amusing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
adding Ezekiel stresses that the whole of Idumea (“all Idumea, even all of it”) will be caught up in this massive conflict and will be made desolate by the Messiah which will stretch from Teman, in today’s Yemen, to Dedan, an ancient city in central Saudi Arabia:

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword. (Ezekiel 25:12-13)

Why and When to know: The sign (unknown which number): Tomorrow You Will See The Star Of Bethlehem, A Sign That Christ’s Second Coming Is Around The Corner shoebat.com...

Why will the last minute of June 30, 2015 have 61 seconds?

www.quora.com...

The toilet, www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...www.biblicalarchaeology.org... gy-

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
today/biblical-archaeology-topics/toilet-history-meets-biblical-history/

Magdalene: Jesus and the Woman Who Loved Him, Book

Well, we've all heard it (as horrible as it is) the saying 'cut off your head and # down your throat'.

Well, the world power 'godhead' is wherever the toilet is. The place where John the Baptist's head is moved to, from one place to the next.

It is like bowling to them, a game. If we think naked selfies are bad, soon we will be taking selfies of sh*ting.

edit on 9-3-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
anyways, you have no clue what you are in for?

What you THINK about these movie stars, reality show people or other people of fame or infamy is not as dire as you believe.

What you see in a photo or a clip is mere seconds of time of work they have to do to convince you that YOU, and YOUR family is the reflection of what IS and WHAT IS COMING.

It is a shock, it is an awe but what is the point of hiding our own children FROM this world if we raise children to BECOME this world?

It really IS all around you, blatant. 'They' don't have to sin, only pretend to (to eachother they are very kind individuals yanno), YOU, the masses who give up faith of your own salvation because you so fear the 'elite'. They may be satanists but they believe in self-preservation in health, fitness, construct and morals that put their future offpring *unlike us who live one generation giving the gift/prey of debt to the next*.

Look around you. You not only see evil...you see YOURSELF. This fear of awakening is terrifying to admit, seriously, but you MUST.

While Antipas was martyred late in the lifetime of the Apostle John, precious little else is factually known about Antipas from respected historical sources.

However, traditions originating within the Eastern Orthodox Christian church, around and after CE 1,000, paint a fuller picture only if one can believe them as factual.

The traditional (possibly fictional) Antipas was reputed to be the Bishop of the Christian church at Pergamos, and that he was martyred for his faith because of his consistent faithful witnessing in the face of all the satanic evil present there.

When Antipas was advised:
"Antipas, the whole world is against you!",
Antipas reputedly replied:
"Then I am against the whole world!"

This is a well-oiled machine my friends. One that has been a long time waiting. You do get a choice at the end.

The big news today? Kanye visiting Ikea/ uhggg sad www.thelocal.se...

www.youtube.com... (pay attention to this one's use of the body parts and how cheap 'she' is.
www.youtube.com... choose, your children or YOUr comfort.

www.google.ca...=vid&q=ikea+commercial+bat hroom well, you can all go at once.

www.youtube.com...

see your kid in 12 years (by then you are mind mush and she is well, in bed) . This has no doubt been tried in prison camps in China. www.youtube.com... How can anyone watch this and think it is 'normal'??

Hypnotism isn't an oddity, it is a physical reaction: www.youtube.com...

Even if you are old, you can really start it all over and start it all over for a/new generation www.youtube.com...
If you think about it, these old perverts aren't just feeding the birds. Yet in the end, they can come to Ikea for a clean painless ending.

The (burning out of) the lamp of god: www.youtube.com...

Don't forget that they (by law) must give you hope and truth: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's on the North Pole. Everybody knows that.

Oh, you said Satan! Never mind.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's on the North Pole. Everybody knows that.

Well, the seat moves from place to place so at any given time it could have been there. Where it is today is only known to a few.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Also: Judgement in these cases (above) are merely a mockery of the ability to have (your) names on the book of life.

Any guilt or shame that you have committed is noted in their book (via chosen) to know the secrets within man's heart (even pre-NSA/society workers. That is their job, let them do their job if need be, just don't let them find anything). They can do that because Satan is NOT a mind reader). There will be no repentance available, if you brought shame upon your family then they will see it. Your peers (and family) will be witness to your downfall and in your shame you will deny any thought of forgiveness, hope. Ask more of your God to forgive you, then ask your family. It is easy if you are not DISTRACTED. You are NOT NOT NOT to give credence to any god under duress. No God would ask for that (it is written many times). Nor are you give your name to these workers of darkness. That in itself evokes invitation to your body then spirit.

Do not assume that what you see is to be believed. Do NOT compare yourself to events, do not compare that YOU are a better person because 'I'd never do that. That's crazy chit!", Do not mock the events you see, because for every false event you see.....there are 2 million+ actually doing these things. (ie: KK's nude pic and how people scoff at it). Geez, big deal, ignore it, yet millions upon millions of young women do the same thing and don't get (faux) comments from Bette 'Meddler'. Do not 'tsk tsk' at her. Do NOT throw the first stone, ever. Don't watch where you heard it from, turn off the tv, ignore it and enough do (trust me) it would go away. Until the next assault of the mind, it will go away. Nextttttttttt

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

The book of Revelation is the most esoteric book of the Bible and satan means adversary and in the Old Testament is a title of a being who works for Yahweh, The Adversary.

It only became a name in Christianity when they didn't translate satan into adversary in the New Testament. There are many satans in the spiritual world but The Satan actually has no free will and is bound by God's plan even assisting with the crucifixion, which, if never happened Christianity loses its salvation so people SHOULD be thanking that Satan because without his help Judas wouldn't have betrayed Jesus God's plan would have failed.

People need Satan to be the prince of darkness and enemy of God, not realizing that God has no enemies. Every spirit is subordinate to him. The spirits with free will face a harsher judgment than us upon transgression and that hasn't happened since the Nephilim fiasco.

Satan is in good standing with God and not a devil, he is just doing his job to test us.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SerapisChrist

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" from Shakespeare comes to mind. Satan, Lucifer and thousands of other names, all the same of the one.

If you personally had the chance to allow evil children to play with your own sweet child, would YOU allow it and smile at that prince of bullying and allow it? Perhaps. Some would consider this a toughening up.

This is the point of describing everything as backwards. People sin under their own volition and duress. This is the very reason why the 'mind' is described as the beginning of sin (later acted out by the hand).

The thought (lesser innate than learned) begins the downtrodden path. Some claim that 'sex' is the lesson learned in the garden that brought the fall, but God did not make a mistake in giving Lucifer a short time (an hour?) to convince otherwise. Questioning through reason at a time not appropriate was the punishment.

As far Satan's job being equivalent to being of good standing in regards to test us, if that was the case He (God) would have ended that experiment at the garden.

This is a lesson (not to the obedient) for those fallen.

Have you ever seen anyone truly and genuinely sorry for committing an act of sin???? Those are the acts and people that are truly worthy of HIs Common knowledge. Those that have seen, acted upon and chose to partner on the 'other side' are his goal.

He wants the experience of ALL of his flock at the appointed hour, not just those that that are lifelong faithful and obedient. It would be ONLY then that Lucifer would ever shine again.

This is the mark of the 'true' soldier of light within Lucifer. Those that seat beside him only do so because they are presumed 'not weakened' via another's supposed good-will to salvation of a given group that mocks kindness and dignity towards those assumed lesser.

"he will climb the temple steps in forgiveness, aching and longing, becoming cleaner each step he arose" Timothy will hold the rake for weeding out the tares from the wheat.

Timothy will be his first acquaintance of confrontation upon his cleansing.

“Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.”

Timothy 1:5-11 "Whatever tends to weaken love to God, or love to the brethren, tends to defeat the end of the commandment. The design of the gospel is answered, when sinners, through repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ, are brought to exercise Christian love. And as believers were righteous persons in God's appointed way, the law was not against them. But unless we are made righteous by faith in Christ, really repenting and forsaking sin, we are yet under the curse of the law, even according to the gospel of the blessed God, and are unfit to share the holy happiness of heaven.

Timothy 1:18-20)

The ministry is a warfare against sin and Satan; carried on under the Lord Jesus, who is the Captain of our salvation. The good hopes others have had of us, should stir us up to duty. And let us be upright in our conduct in all things. The design of the highest censures in the primitive church, was, to prevent further sin, and to reclaim the sinner. May all who are tempted to put away a good conscience, and to abuse the gospel, remember that this is the way to make shipwreck of faith also.

A reminder to those in power: There is no fortune available to you at the end of the rainbow. No soul you (think) you collect at the end of any day is your paycheck into a this-world, after-world or any world.

The only trickery is upon the sorcerers, accomplices and wanna-be learned on sh*t. All is set in stone (and the book of life) long, long and eons ago.

Woe is upon those and the promises given to you. If those that are lesser or higher in the 'know', you should know that what you may find yourself doing as pretty darn clever and appetizing, but your reward will turn into bitter tastes, endless days and nights.

The final world war will come, will be nuclear, but you can never run, never hide. The nest in the sky may entice you but you will be smothered a slow, long death. Lack of faith made you believe that being outside (of here) is a new universe. WOW is all I can say. (yes I mean the sound from space). lol

As the viles are poured out upon the earth, you assume a comfort and sigh of relief? You will come back though to cross the the Bridge of Sighs at Shahara Bridge. Welcome, they say. www.youtube.com...

But for now, you would say, the view is wonderful from there.

I do forgive and pity you.

edit on 10-3-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Nice words, but it doesn't change the fact that Ha Satan or any spirit can't force anyone to do anything against their free will without God's permission.You seem to fancy the fantasy if"the devil" whichis mythology and doesn't apply to real life. Unless you have met the devil personally you can't say you know he exists, people are evil because of nature not because of some renegade angel that Christianity invented that doesn't line up with Jewish tradition, the very tradition that invented Christianity.

Logic trumps myth. Logic is real. Myths are stories with imaginary characters borrowed from other myths and modern civilization needs to draw a line between religion and reality before it destroys us.
edit on 10-3-2016 by SerapisChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The OP is beyond ridiculous. But the title is interesting. Makes you think someone is thinking.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SerapisChrist

The whole point of satan is to prompt a sin, there is no 'if' about it. Mythology (Greek) is reality, the actions are the same just the names may be changed method comes into play.

I have met the devil, as I said earlier. Some few other (living) persons have too. Religion (organized as The Church current) is a mere hijack of principles and laws and a means of control (you know that). The Church has been a longstanding means of information-collection (the original NSA) via confession (the knowing of secrets), a means of blackmail/coercion and hypocritical judgement. A concept is nothing only the law, obedience of the law (for one's own good) should be one's whole objective here. No physical building or artifact (on earth) can satisfy the cleanliness necessary to oblige God. To even consider building such a structure is an insult. *like a room without a roof" (a body without a soul) as the song lyrics go.

Christianity is a false doctrine of mockery in worshiping God's son. He may have saved (and taken) the souls of those at that very minute of the Romans poked a spear into him, but within seconds the world was back on the same ol' roller-coaster. The church is a machine of perpetual motion going nowhere, a reminder that the only safe haven is yourself, teaching your wife and children.

YOU are nothing without the others you save through sanctification of the law.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Thank you Jack. I think lol.

There is too much thinking going on in the world, not enough praying for the simple things:

Life, love, forgiveness, beauty.

Why is it that we condemn these so-called movie stars for having the life we thrive to have? Why spend time and energy on things or people that aren't important input to our being?

Temptation (including envy) is not even visible or coherent to those who are fulfilled by their own love and compassion. The giving person doesn't need to Twitter that they gave $$ to a charity or a homeless guy. It is the things done in silence that matter most (and the same goes for the evil/opposite).

If interested, an easy explanation of the 3 places (one is in Italy, one in Yemen) and the other side is called "Abraham's Bosom" www.youtube.com...

if you want to go to Yemen's toilet bowl, this is a little preview of Satan's Choice:
. The grass is always greener.

There is a bidding war going on, you are the stake, you ARE the chip.

....and they laugh.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Actually, myth is the opposite of reality, or else it would be history.

The first devil was Set, he isn't real.

Neither is Hades, Hecate, Lucifer, Satan and all the other evil gods of mythology. The evil comes from the mind of the human, who's desires overwhelm his/her reason, and the evil act is committed.

Satan isn't responsible for my actions, I am. Satan has no say in anything I do.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerapisChrist

Actually, myth is the opposite of reality, or else it would be history.

The first devil was Set, he isn't real.

Neither is Hades, Hecate, Lucifer, Satan and all the other evil gods of mythology. The evil comes from the mind of the human, who's desires overwhelm his/her reason, and the evil act is committed.

Satan isn't responsible for my actions, I am. Satan has no say in anything I do.

And "Santa's" mission to bring joy to the world is only achievable via his little helpers. "US" lol

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shayo

And "Santa's" mission to bring joy to the world is only achievable via his little helpers. "US" lol

Well, ok Santa is real. lol'

But names you'd know of are untruths and 'unfit' for the people that think they can evoke them. If you want to know who, when, where and why come to make acquaintance with your better angel.

*edit to add that the entire world shifted NE, by .00005 degrees. Again I am vomiting for the third time tonight. The new stones of the callif will be photographed.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
originally posted by: dianashay

dianashay: Looking into things again recently, I've discovered that I wasn't alone in thinking that the Yemen/Saudi area was Mystery, the great whore of Babylon.His 'throne' and the fact that he believes he has been treated like crap, taking crap and biding is time is quite humorous to some. Why not, hold up your banner and your sceptor too Satan. For now, it is a joke, but someday it will be real. Anyone else have any theories on who/when or where he hides?

Babylon is Las Vegas. The 'whore' is the One thing no one can find (escaped them/all used up) or afford anymore: She is called WATER.
edit on 10-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join