It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary’s inevitability lie: Why the media and party elites are pushing the weakest candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Interesting article for the Bern Fans.

IMO the Bernie fans better stop worrying about Trump and put all their efforts on Stopping Hillary.

www.salon.com...

Trump is a total fraud and a ticking time bomb. Clinton helped build the system voters want to tear down.

This is Bernie’s revolution, not Clinton’s or Trump’s. If it’s anyone’s moment, it’s his not theirs.

Trump is the one Republican almost any Democrat can beat; Hillary the one Democrat Trump can beat.

Hillary is the only one that can motivate me to get behind Trump.

If Bernie Fans don't like Trump then they better go full force on Hillary because I think the Author is right assuming the system isn't rigged Trump could beat Hillary.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We have got this. Watch how much money he makes tonight. Michigan my brothers how we love thee.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
We have got this. Watch how much money he makes tonight. Michigan my brothers how we love thee.

I hope you do cause I don't look forward to getting behind trump.

However, Hillary is clearly the DNC darling and Bernie’s biggest threat .

Bernie better stop playing nice with Hillary and the DNC because they are going to steal this election from him.

For the life of me I don't see how a candidate known for being under sniper fire ,numerous scandals, taking millions from the people she is suppose to be fighting against, and under criminal investigation can be beating Him? I don't even understand how she is even in this race to be honest if it isn't rigged by the DNC. Hence why I think the Hillary and the DNC are Bernies biggest hurdle and not Trump.

edit on 42331America/ChicagoTue, 08 Mar 2016 23:42:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Bernie should pounce on Hillary. I remember in 2015 one of the first democratic debates, Bernie goes, "Hillary, I think I speak for all of us when I say that no one wants to hear anymore about your damn emails!"

Boy, what a mistake.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Bernie should pounce on Hillary. I remember in 2015 one of the first democratic debates, Bernie goes, "Hillary, I think I speak for all of us when I say that no one wants to hear anymore about your damn emails!"

Boy, what a mistake.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
assuming the system isn't rigged

You do know what website you're on, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

You make it sound like this is a conspiracy site or something?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The southern states are about done voting. The real progressives are about to show them how its done

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Not sure what you're going on about?

Why Bernie Sanders Is the Democratic Party's Best Hope to Win the White House in November

The longer this race goes on, the weaker Hillary gets, because the more voters get to know her, the less they like her. In stark contrast, the more voters get to know Bernie, the more they like him. Even more troubling for Clinton, poll after poll shows Sanders not only beating Hillary nationally, but leading her against all the GOP presidential hopefuls, including Mr. 1%, Donald Trump.

In "Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, a Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency," Current Affairs editor Nathan J. Robinson spells out why Sanders is the Democratic Party's best hope against Donald Trump: "A Clinton match-up is highly likely to be an unmitigated electoral disaster, whereas a Sanders candidacy stands a far better chance. Every one of Clinton's (considerable) weaknesses plays to every one of Trump's strengths... From a purely pragmatic standpoint, running Clinton against Trump is a disastrous, suicidal proposition." I agree. It would be foolhardy for Democrats to take a chance on Hillary in 2016.

source

Then there is HRC's email snafu, and #WhichHillary, no one should be selling Sen Sanders short. He is the real deal, a liberal not owned by the corporations!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UziXxX

Boy, what a mistake.

Well, I saw that exchange and thought he was going to say, "so why don't you shut them up and...."

But people and she interrupted with applause and shouts, so he left it there.

I DO hope he cuts loose on her at the next debate, tho.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Well, I saw that exchange and thought he was going to say, "so why don't you shut them up and...."

That's not his style, and quite frankly it wouldn't win him any points. Democrats in large part do not care about the email scandal or any other scandal. She has been hit with trumped up scandals ever since she took office, and so was Bill before her (people still haven't forgotten the impeachment). It is as much a non issue as something can get, the only people who care about it are the people who aren't voting for a Democrat no matter what.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

That's not his style, and quite frankly it wouldn't win him any points. Democrats in large part do not care about the email scandal or any other scandal. She has been hit with trumped up scandals ever since she took office, and so was Bill before her (people still haven't forgotten the impeachment). It is as much a non issue as something can get, the only people who care about it are the people who aren't voting for a Democrat no matter what.

His supporters wouldn't want to hear him rip her up over her scandals? Really?

How do you think it would go between him and a repub? Especially against Trump!

But i guess you are on hillary's side so bernie and supporters don't matter.
I wonder if bernie will throw his support behind her.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

His supporters wouldn't want to hear him rip her up over her scandals? Really?

How do you think it would go between him and a repub? Especially against Trump!

But i guess you are on hillary's side so bernie and supporters don't matter.
I wonder if bernie will throw his support behind her.

In order out of the major candidates I would prefer to vote for Sanders, Kasich, Trump, Rubio, Hillary, Cruz. Which is to say, the only way Hillary has a shot at my vote is if it's her vs Cruz, and even then it's not a guarantee because I'm a big believer in not voting instead of voting for the lesser evil.

However, I and everyone I have talked to who isn't far right (and this includes a lot of Democrats, but not all) just don't care about the email scandal. Most of us see it as a boy who cried wolf scenario. For whatever reason there has been non stop hate against the Clintons since the day Bill took office. Some of it may have been justified, but 24/7 scandals for 24 years now is not justified.

If the Republicans had something of substance they would have used it, instead they made Fast and Furious the issue for years, then Benghazi was the issue, and now it's the emails.

There's just no reason to listen to any of it, instead I'll watch her win or lose based on issues rather than the mindless rambling of a group that's opposed to her no matter what. In fact, I rather like that Sanders has kept it focused on issues rather than trying to jump on the scandal train. That's part of the big reason he has my support, he's focusing on what actually matters rather than on what doesn't.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Not sure what you're going on about?

My point is that The Bernie fans appear to be underestimating the sliminess of the DNC and Hillary . They appear to be more worried about trump rather than Hillary and the DNC who are likely the one to end his 2016 election.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can't understand why people vote for sick lying criminals like Hillary.

The Sanders people need to get moving better if they are going to stop her.

The LaLa talk won't get there.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There's just no reason to listen to any of it, instead I'll watch her win or lose based on issues rather than the mindless rambling of a group that's opposed to her no matter what. In fact, I rather like that Sanders has kept it focused on issues rather than trying to jump on the scandal train. That's part of the big reason he has my support, he's focusing on what actually matters rather than on what doesn't.

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I'm afraid you are underestimating the gravity of her situation.

Bernie has to stay in until the FBI finishes and the DOJ makes a decision.

He also has to know he will be getting back-stabbed by his own party.

interupt42 is right, the focus is in the wrong place.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It is as much a non issue as something can get, the only people who care about it are the people who aren't voting for a Democrat no matter what.

That couldn't be further from the truth:

1. Her judgement to utilize a home server for gov't work SHOULD be questioned and its a valid issue, as someone that is running to be president.

Any other person that would have done what she did they would have likely had their credentials revoked and fired, versus being promoted to a CEO position.

In addition, her and her Husband have a PROVEN history of lying even under oath and they have way to many convenient political coincidences where they come out ahead to not be concerned with her integrity and judgement as president. Not to mention all their conflict of interest.

2. I'm also a libertarian and have no problem crossing party lines .

edit on 01331America/ChicagoWed, 09 Mar 2016 09:01:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Trumped up charges my ass!

That's just the Clintons playing the victim card.

Didn't Bill actually lie while under oath before a grand jury in his attempt to dispel those "trumped up accusations" regarding Monica Lewinsky? (Bald faced lies)

Didn't video of Hillary's Bosnia visit come out depicting her greeting children on the tar mat when she claimed she was under enemy sniper fire? (Bald faced lies)

Do you really believe Hillary didn't know she was going to run for POTUS when she stepped down as Secretary of State and went on the speaking circuit? (Bald faced lies)

Do you really believe that Hillary's paid speeches to Wall St. gatherings and special interest groups were as benign as she'd have you believe, even while she refuses to release the transcripts? (Suspected bald faced lies)

Do you really believe that corporate campaign donors give those huge sums of money to candidates without expecting anything in return? (I sure as hell don't)

I plan on voting democrat and I sure as hell care about the endless lies and misrepresentations that seem to be a mainstay of Clinton politics.

I'm looking forward to voting for Bernie Sanders!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I wake up every morning and pray the Democrats ditch Hillary. But alas, that's asking too much from the low information voters that make up the Democratic party.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join