It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is How Corruption Works: A Hillary Clinton Example

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here's a veeely intaalesting story about some possible shady bank dealing connected to Hillary while she was Secretary of State.

It involves her apparent efforts to help secure a massive $3.5 billion international loan to South Africa for 2 power plants.

But the punch-line is the 2 plants are coal fired and emit massive amounts of CO2 !!!!!!

Weird operations going on with this since everybody under the Sun is all in favor of cutting CO2 because of the global warming scare !!!!

Classic "Don't do what I do under the table, just do what I say to do in plain sight"

CO2 is truly a banker's dream.

Hillary Clinton approved the construction in South Africa of the world’s two largest coal-fired power-plants, and helped them get Export-Import Bank financing (U.S. taxpayer backing); then, some of her friends received construction contracts to build them.

This was revealed by Itai Vardi in a terrific investigative news report at the desmog blog, on March 7th. Here’s an abbreviated version of it, courtesy of that extraordinary fine news-site:

The plants – named Medupi and Kusile – were set to each emit a staggering 25 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere a year. To help finance the Medupi plant, the South African government turned to The World Bank, requesting a $3.5 billion loan.

Take A Deep Breath and Exhale your CO2

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

But the punch-line is the 2 plants are coal fired and emit massive amounts of CO2 !!!!!!

That is one hell of punch line.

Considering her boss has decimated the coal industry here in the conus.

By now, most people are aware of President Obama’s 2008 campaign promise to bankrupt the coal industry—which he acknowledged would “necessarily” cause electricity to skyrocket. Seven years later, that is a campaign promise he is keeping - See more at: www.cfact.org...

Scorched coal polcy.

Meanwhile China and India, and Africa are building them nasty co2 emitting CHEAP,CHEAP coal plants.

Yes people I know I sure love 'change you can believe in'.

Yes people we hate coal so much. We are paying for OTHER people to build them!

God bless the church of climatological bull snip.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"I won’t let anyone take us backward, deny our economy the benefits of harnessing a clean energy future, or force our children to endure the catastrophe that would result from unchecked climate change."

Hillary, NOVEMBER 29, 2015

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Like she gives a rats ass how much carbon is pumped into the atmosphere.

As long as theres money in it her soul is carbon black.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"I won’t let anyone take us backward, deny our economy the benefits of harnessing a clean energy future, or force our children to endure the catastrophe that would result from unchecked climate change."

Hillary, NOVEMBER 29, 2015

Perfect isn't it.

Komrade Hillary has learned well.

Very Interesting But Also Stupid (Laugh-in funny video from 1960's)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
HRC has had plenty of practice in the art of deal-making while serving as SOS:

“A few weeks after Hillary Clinton was sworn in as secretary of state in early 2009, she was summoned to Geneva by her Swiss counterpart to discuss an urgent matter. The Internal Revenue Service was suing UBS AG to get the identities of Americans with secret accounts,” the newspaper reports. “If the case proceeded, Switzerland’s largest bank would face an impossible choice: Violate Swiss secrecy laws by handing over the names, or refuse and face criminal charges in U.S. federal court. Within months, Mrs. Clinton announced a tentative legal settlement—an unusual intervention by the top U.S. diplomat. UBS ultimately turned over information on 4,450 accounts, a fraction of the 52,000 sought by the IRS.” “Total donations by UBS to the Clinton Foundation grew from less than $60,000 through 2008 to a cumulative total of about $600,000 by the end of 2014, according to the foundation and the bank,” they report. “The bank also joined the Clinton Foundation to launch entrepreneurship and inner-city loan programs, through which it lent $32 million. And it paid former president Bill Clinton $1.5 million to participate in a series of question-and-answer sessions with UBS Wealth Management Chief Executive Bob McCann, making UBS his biggest single corporate source of speech income disclosed since he left the White House.”

www.theatlantic.com...

The discussion on this topic can be found on a thread authored by Alaskandad:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is one hell of punch line.

Considering her boss has decimated the coal industry here in the conus.

He has done this, not out of some "saving the planet" mantra, but because he is vengeful and will go to the ends of the earth to administer his pay backs.

Our coal industry does not support the Democrat job-killing policies. They contribute more to the Republican party and this sticks in Obama's craw, imo. Over the last eight years, we have seen just how long and hard he can hold a grudge.

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
EXCELLENT FIND, X.

Reminds me of Hillary and Obama's major backer, Billionaire George Soros, financing the Climate-change initiative and anti- Fracking movements in the U.S....while heavily investing in Fracking in Argentina.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So Hillary and no one will ever know what a two faced phony the woman is.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And she enslaved them to the world bank!
Dirty dirty dirty.

I would even say this is predatory in nature.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Dirty dirty dirty.

Proves carbon really is green.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Dirty dirty dirty.

I wonder what her agent's fee was...15% donation to the Clinton Foundation? Another round of lucrative speaking engagements for Bill in South Africa?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Proves carbon really is green.

Its green when they want it to be.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
X,...hope you don't mind...I took the liberty of forwarding the story to Drudge for inclusion.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
X,...hope you don't mind...I took the liberty of forwarding the story to Drudge for inclusion.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a veeely intaalesting story about some possible shady bank dealing connected to Hillary while she was Secretary of State.

It involves her apparent efforts to help secure a massive $3.5 billion international loan to South Africa for 2 power plants.

Weird operations going on with this since everybody under the Sun is all in favor of cutting CO2 because of the global warming scare !!!!

Classic "Don't do what I do under the table, just do what I say to do in plain sight"

CO2 is truly a banker's dream.

Hillary Clinton approved the construction in South Africa of the world’s two largest coal-fired power-plants, and helped them get Export-Import Bank financing (U.S. taxpayer backing); then, some of her friends received construction contracts to build them.

This was revealed by Itai Vardi in a terrific investigative news report at the desmog blog, on March 7th. Here’s an abbreviated version of it, courtesy of that extraordinary fine news-site:

The plants – named Medupi and Kusile – were set to each emit a staggering 25 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere a year. To help finance the Medupi plant, the South African government turned to The World Bank, requesting a $3.5 billion loan.

Take A Deep Breath and Exhale your CO2

In my archives there is a column or two that introduces the reader to John Perkins’ important book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man. An EHM is an operative who sells the leadership of a developing country on an economic plan or massive development project. The Hit Man convinces a country’s government that borrowing large sums of money from US financial institutions in order to finance the project will raise the country’s living standards. The borrower is assured that the project will increase Gross Domestic Product and tax revenues and that these increases will allow the loan to be repaid. However, the plan is designed to over-estimate the benefits so that the indebted country cannot pay the principal and interest. As Perkins’ puts it, the plans are based on “distorted financial analyses, inflated projections, and rigged accounting,” and if the deception doesn’t work, “threats and bribes” are used to close the deal. The next step in the deception is the appearance of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF tells the indebted country that the IMF will save its credit rating by lending the money with which to repay the country’s creditors. The IMF loan is not a form of aid. It merely replaces the country’s indebtedness to banks with indebtedness to the IMF.

read the rest of this very illuminating article:
Link

This article by Paul Craig Roberts will explain how and to some extent why these sorts of thing occur. He makes the point that this trick was at one time restricted the 3rd and 2nd world countries but its now being extended to the 1st world Western countries as well.

When you read this, you will be able to recognise the signs of a hit job on a nation when you see them. It will soon come to a country near you and me.

The greed of these people at the top knows no bounds and we must all be very vigilent.

enjoy.

edit on 9-3-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

join