It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Redux: the documentary that was broadcast on public television.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I noticed that there were a couple of threads regarding this documentary but they all predated this final version which was released back in 2012.

Unbeknownst to most, Colorado Public Television (cpt12.org), had courageously thrusted themselves at the forefront of our nation's public service media network by airing this powerful and controversial film as a featured premium during their Summer fundraising campaign.

The PBS national website then posted the re-broadcast which quickly became one of their "Most Watched" as well as "Most Shared" programs on PBS.

Not sure how many people have actually seen this video. I decided to play it in the background while I was doing some other work on my laptop.

It was so compelling that I found myself repeatedly alt-tabbing back to it, curious to see who was speaking and what were their credentials.

If you havent seen this video, both believers and non-believers alike, I encourage you to watch this in its entirety.

It starts out kind of slow and IMHO a little disjointed but man, it starts to gain momentum like a run-away freight train.

And by the end of the video, youre left wondering how anyone could possibly believe the OS after watching just this single video on what really happened on 9/11.

edit on 8-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharking it, I'll give it a watch now before bed.

On another note, anybody who believes the original story is an absolute prat.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Goodnight.

And let us know what you thought.

edit on 8-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Yes yes, Nothing is as it seems, even physics, (lol)

Btw, my favorite documentary is the one recorded by ordinary citizens as it happened. no commentary, no spin, no analysis, just the events.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I always find the human narration the most compelling and heart breaking to watch. I will definitely watch this documentary, but my mind was made up a long time ago.

Thanks for posting O.P.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
the norad tapes should be listened to.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Alert to Skyeagle!

Get your doctored OS files and respond to this!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Bernard Kerik...the Keystone cop....no explosives..the passport recovered...Springmann...the terrorists visas...Armitage and PNAC and a new Pearl Harbour....Michael Canavan military/FAA coordinator....Paul Bremar...........If ya don't want to know...ya don't want to know, simple as that.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The psychology portion of the vid is unfortunately the biggest hurdle of the truth movement. TPTB are so confident that people, that society AND individuals (the majority of individuals), are so incredibly feeble, they dared to execute this unthinkable event right before our very eyes!

Not only that, but they continued to unabashedly lie and wage war on Truth until the resistance ran dry.

I feel numbing sorrow for future generations.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I listened in part and honestly they prove nothing except they were following and actual air traffic control wasn't involved.
Plus they were going between incidents with Pennsylvania first.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
I noticed that there were a couple of threads regarding this documentary but they all predated this final version which was released back in 2012.

Unbeknownst to most, Colorado Public Television (cpt12.org), had courageously thrusted themselves at the forefront of our nation's public service media network by airing this powerful and controversial film as a featured premium during their Summer fundraising campaign.

The PBS national website then posted the re-broadcast which quickly became one of their "Most Watched" as well as "Most Shared" programs on PBS.

Not sure how many people have actually seen this video. I decided to play it in the background while I was doing some other work on my laptop.

It was so compelling that I found myself repeatedly alt-tabbing back to it, curious to see who was speaking and what were their credentials.

If you havent seen this video, both believers and non-believers alike, I encourage you to watch this in its entirety.

It starts out kind of slow and IMHO a little disjointed but man, it starts to gain momentum like a run-away freight train.

And by the end of the video, youre left wondering how anyone could possibly believe the OS after watching just this single video on what really happened on 9/11.

I very nearly fell out of bed with surprise last night. An Australian local TV channel run a very powerful and honest doco on GMO, Dont know when but I saw in the recorded list so I decided to watch it hoping it would at least a little bit honest but whamo, I very nearly fell out of bed. But then gain, it screened in the wee small hours of the night but hay, they did at least screen it.

Congrats to them.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It seems for some some people, no amount of evidence will change their views.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That phenomenon is known as cognitive dissonance or willful ignorance. Denial.

top topics

join