It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for creating a new forum called: Psychology/Therapie/Pharmacie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would like to suggest to create a new forum called Psychology/Therapie/Pharmacie for the sake of being able to discuss experiences that are related to psycho-therpie, psychiartrie and pharmacie. I assume some members do have experiences with psycho-therapie and would like to discuss their experiences in a forum like that.

If I would want to discuss my experiences with neo-freudian psycho-therapie, I would not know where to start a topic right now.

I think it would be a good idea to have a special forum for those kind of topics.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Start them in the medical forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Start them in the medical forum.

I'm not sure if psychologie/psycho-therapie and psychiartrie are actually true real medical topics. IMHO these topics deserve a special forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I Agree, it would be nice to have a forum to direct crazy people to immediately.

edit on 8-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I Agree, it would be nice to have a forum to direct crazy people to immediately.

It wasn't meant by me as some funny-farm for ATS-lunatics. But that's good idea too! Let's call that one: Funny-Farm-Forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If you head off and look at some of the leading mental health forums, you will note some of the same topics as most others including metaphysics.

Talking to others, sharing perspective is therapy, a lot of folks talk about how they felt or feel about things in general chat. Haters gunna hate take the good learn from the bad is all anyone can do.

Much peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

If you head off and look at some of the leading mental health forums, you will note some of the same topics as most others including metaphysics.

But since this is THE leading conspirasy-forum, I assume that posting ones experience with psychologie as such and/or psycho-therapie right here, could point to something that indeed could be connected to conspirasies in general. Know what I mean?

Talking to others, sharing perspective is therapy, a lot of folks talk about how they felt or feel about things in general chat. Haters gunna hate take the good learn from the bad is all anyone can do.

Yes, but what I'm driving at is not a topic for the general chit-chat forum. I think a proper forum for discussing topics like: What is psychology and is it a science? could be a good idea. Also...in my research I came across some cases of abuse in psycho-therapie and psychiartrie. Therefore I think that a special forum, related to those topic, can be helpfull for those who have experiences in such areas, or have something to say about psychology/psycho-therapie in general. It would benefit ATS' reputation to open that...well...that kind of can of worms.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It is often quite difficult to get any kind of discussion started on the basis of the suggestion that psychotherapy is undeniably a form of brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It is often quite difficult to get any kind of discussion started on the basis of the suggestion that psychotherapy is undeniably a form of brainwashing.

Don't get me wrong, companiero. I'm a big fan of true real psycho-therapie and psychologie as such. What ever that may be...

top topics

join